News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Extended gender options  (Read 10777 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Extended gender options
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 05:40:12 AM »
Intersexual, there's nothing to fix it, it's fine. But identity issues? Isn't that when a kid doesn't know if they wanna be a girl or boy? If you're a boy, but wanna dress like a girl, it's fine, you could just say you're homosexual. Nothing wrong with it.

But the thing I would NOT condone, is closet homosexuality. If you're gay, let it out. Here's why; If you go get laid by a guy, then later on, laid by a woman. You could give someone aids. And they could die.

But you die too so you get what you deserve.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 07:04:52 AM »
There are people who are born intersexual or have gender identity issues. These are a small minority, of course.
But they're there nonetheless.
Intersexual, there's nothing to fix it, it's fine. But identity issues? Isn't that when a kid doesn't know if they wanna be a girl or boy? If you're a boy, but wanna dress like a girl, it's fine, you could just say you're homosexual. Nothing wrong with it.

But the thing I would NOT condone, is closet homosexuality. If you're gay, let it out. Here's why; If you go get laid by a guy, then later on, laid by a woman. You could give someone aids. And they could die.

Not all gay people have AIDS, ya know. In fact, a chunk of the population that suffer from AIDS are heterosexual as well.

Also, gender does not necessarily have anything to do with sexual orientation. There's plenty of transgendered people who have changed their gender, and still been attracted to the same/opposite sex.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »
Yeah I understand that. But most unprotected sex is usually with homosexual sex(Or atleast in my country). With that in the eggshell, condoms are mostly used with male on female sexual activity, and less on same sex.

Eric Wright had aids, it wasn't from homosexual sexual activity. But it is still a mystery between lethal injection or unprotected sex.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:48:03 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline dominateeye

• Boy and Moron
  • HATTRICK-GALLOWAY FITE NITE 2K15
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 07:06:25 PM »
I just think it would be a nice surprise for anyone who doesn't fit the male and female gender options, to come here and see that this board acknowledges that they exist, and gives them the option to state their own gender in the place where everyone else does. It gives the person a feeling of acceptance, of validation, and we all need that at some point or another.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • My Butt Is Permanently Glued To This Chair
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Yeah I understand that. But most unprotected sex is usually with homosexual sex(Or atleast in my country). With that in the eggshell, condoms are mostly used with male on female sexual activity, and less on same sex.

That explains all the numerous baby mama/daddy situations.

Offline byronBot

• byronBotEA
    • View Profile
Extended gender options
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 04:01:47 PM »
Look further, not all classes have gif for both gender. That the reason why all classes show female characters.
And of course - WHO THE HELL PLAY MALE IN THIS CUTE GAME?

That all.