News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully : Clique/Gang Mod  (Read 5557 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully : Clique/Gang Mod
« on: July 28, 2015, 11:23:57 PM »
Well I was thinking about my post for my Bully 2 story and decided to add a little mod for it which just allows you to create a clique in free roam. You will be able to protect your territory and do all sorts of shannanigings.

Kind of like the warriors once you create your clique you get an automatic hatred of each clique and have to do different tasks to gain karma or respect from your clique members. They will guard and protect you when they see you attacked or bullied.

In this mod ypu can have gang war's and whatever you want. I will script many games and things to do. You have to either run a clique or just be part of it as a member.

When you're a clique member your leader will asaign you different task like stealing bikes or spreading your gang name across the city. It will be a pretty interesting mod to make and it will be started soon just explaining the concept a list of things I suggested will be below add your own idea's and I may add them to the mod. I will also add my King Of The Hill Mod which set's you to fight different cliques members on a rooftop and once their thrown off you get points.

List Of Addon's
1.King Of The Hill
2.Clique Task
3.Gang Fight's
4.Protecting Territory
5.Taking/Invading Territory - Similiar to Jimmy taking location's.
6.Karma
7.Bike Racing
8.Leader Task's
Much more will be added, come up with idea's and I will add them. I thought of this Bully adaption for a while now and finally decided to make it. You will also be able to get your clique member's to attack or call them back. You will be able to control all member's of the clique by switching threw them. Get ready for a new big type mod I guess should be fun.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Bully : Clique/Gang Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:31:40 AM »
I don't mean to sound mean or anything but uh... don't you already have enough WIP mods? You're announcing a lot...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:07:39 AM »
I don't mean to sound mean or anything but uh... don't you already have enough WIP mods? You're announcing a lot...

The B-B special.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 11:42:20 AM »
@The dream is Dead and Daboss "F-ck you both you prickz, I am doin the sh-t so f-ckin wait you sarcastic prickz.  :jajaja:
Anyway I know that already and I have plenty mod's to finish which I am trying to start and finish them.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »
@The dream is Dead and Daboss "F-ck you both you prickz, I am doin the sh-t so f-ckin wait you sarcastic prickz.  :jajaja:
Anyway I know that already and I have plenty mod's to finish which I am trying to start and finish them.

Well we know you do great at the starting part.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
No I do great at starting but not having time to finish or complete them I will get started soon enough though but I am always busy working and other things you know I do have a life outside bully-board.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »
Well you should consider all that before making new projects then because you should know making a new project will just add to the year or so away release date of your other mods.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 12:47:37 PM »
"You mad bro????:jajaja: :jajaja: :jajaja: :jajaja: :jajaja:

Guess I should consider it but other members take even longer to do mods so when I get to starting the project I will finish it.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 02:45:01 PM »
I'll be sure to download it once I get home from picking up Bully 2... should be out by then... if we're lucky.