News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Your room...  (Read 9147 times)

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
Re: Your room...
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 06:46:12 PM »
^^^ Interesting, that.

But, I can only recall seeing one video where some of the Freakshow characters were put in free-roam. 
Occasionally, the midgets at the school....Like to see all of those in free-roam, even the mermaid, if possible.
Everything is possible. It has been done years ago.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 03:44:37 AM »
Oh, yeah....But none of the free-roam peds or students get to go shirtless, or Jimmy. 
Presumably, Mandy is naked in the shower, but we don't even get to see that.

Speaking of the Freakshow characters, has anyone made a mod with them all in free-roam ?

Mandy at one point in the beta did actually have a fully naked texture that showed her vulva...I happen to have the original texture with the copy of the original .dds format textures I was given a long time ago by my contact. I can deffo say that this would have gotten Bully an M rating instantly and it was apparently either dropped or the texture was simply snuck in. Under her towel in the released game she just has a painted on black thong instead. I can easily restore her to her original form but I will never release such a thing here.

Besides Chuck, you have seen my 'redone' version of Mandy in all her glory anyways minus the outfits so....heh.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 11:16:43 AM »
Do you still have the Mandy model? Just saying I am not a pervert LOL anyway do u got any beta stuff from you'r contact's?

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 09:24:03 PM »
Why do you always say "LOL" in all your posts, I can hardly find any post without you saying that.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 01:31:36 PM »
Why do you always say "LOL" in all your posts, I can hardly find any post without you saying that.
Well everybody has his own unique style of commenting :ajajaxh5: LOL :ajajaxh5:  I know the ''LOL'' on my comment's don't MAKE ANY SENSE but HEY HO.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:37:17 PM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline OGBadDogg

• Amogus Snowman Sussy
  • Why Mr.Hattrick Calls Me a Twerp?
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2022, 08:00:18 PM »
HEHEHEHE, It's reminds me that feature in Saints Row 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: