News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: School Shots for newcomer students/staff  (Read 3606 times)

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
School Shots for newcomer students/staff
« on: August 01, 2015, 01:32:11 PM »
So yeah,I promised this a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago,back in the day I wrote my little journal at Bullworth (Which I should continue,now that I remember)..And I said at the last note,that I took some pictures from Bullworth for the School's newspaper...I actually did.

And here they are!

NOTE:I may take a while,since the posts take a loooong time on publishing pictures...Implying they're almost 70,I may take a few posts..Be patient!

Main Section

#1: A view of the main entrance of Bullworth Academy

#2:The main School Building,where most classes take place,excluding shop classes

#3: Girls Dorm,the building where many of the female students live on in they year.

#4: Boys Dorm,same as Girls Dorm,only with boys,relatively(and ilogically) smaller than the other residence.

#5: Library,home of the wise,students come here for a quiet and comfortable place to study,or simply read an interesting book they found..

#6: School's Parking Lot: Reserved for School Staff,also used as a break hangout place by some students..(NOTE:It is STRICTLY prohibited to enter the broken School Bus due to insecurity reasons)

#7: School's Mascot Fountain,place where many other buildings take connection for easy access to them. This Buildings being: School's Autoshop,Harrington House,and School's Gymnasium...These will be explained below.

#8: Bullworth's Autoshop,where students use their skills to convert scrap metal,to marvelous refined machines,such as bicycles for Bullworth's Bike races events..(NOTE: Motorbike and Car works are for seniors ONLY)

#9: Harrington House, memorial house to Bullworth's biggest contributor: Mr. Harrington,former student from the Academy. Consists of a big house 3 floors high,incuding a botanic garden,and party rooms...Many special events take place here,usually directed and hosted by Harrington son's closest friend:Bif Taylor...And,by its side,there's a small garden.

#10: School Gymnasium, connected with School's Swimming Pool (which is currently out of order),where physical training classes take place...See next Page for internal views of the Gymnasium and other nearby installments.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
Re: School Shots for newcomer students/staff
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 01:47:59 PM »
Gym:

More closer look for the Gymnasium and nearby installments:

#11: Gym's Main entrance

#12: Swimming Pool's entrance

#13 Gym's Basketball's pitch

#14: Gym's connection sub path,where Boys and Girls's Restrooms are located.

#15: School's Swimming Pool...Currently Out of Order as previously said.

#16: School's Football Field,behind the Gymnasium Building: Home of the Bullhorns.

#17: Another view of the Field.

#18: School's Mascot,before a match against James K. Polk High School's Wolves.

#19: Academy's Sport Supplies house...Where all the protection,and artifacts for Gym classes are stored..Also used for Bullhorns game strategy planning and their hideout.

#20: The Cheerleader Squad,consisting of 3 recruit students,this ones being Christy Martin (Right);Pinky Gauthier (Middle) and Angie Ng (left)...And,the Squad's Leader,Mandy Wiles,not at the picture.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »
The Grounds of Bullworth:

#21: Panoramic View of School's Fountain.

#22: School's infirmary,for security cases it must be published,it's located at the door at the left of Main Building's Doors.

#23: Infirmary inside the school,same location as outside: by the left of Bottom Floor Girl's Room.

#24: Principal's Office: If any conflicts/doubts/etc,just talk with Mrs. Danvers to solve it,or to arrange a meeting with School's Principal,Dr. Crabblesnitch.

#25 Bullworth's Trophy Stand,at the right of the Principal's Office.

#26: Audio-Visual Arts Room,for movie plays and related.

#27: School's Auditorium,for theatre plays and School Special Events.

#28: Inner view of Main's Building.

#29: School's Cafeteria,ran by School Cook's, Edna Sanders.

#30: School's Clothing Store,where you can buy your Dress Code-Approved clothes,ran by School's Janitor,Mr. Luntz.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 02:08:46 PM »
Some more inner main building places..

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 02:22:41 PM »
Students Only Issue

An apart section,made by Me,Jimmy Hopkins and Peter Kowalski..

NOTE:This Section has not been checked,nor approved by the School Staff...So DON'T show this to them...Don't be a snitch fuck like Sheldon Thompson (See picture #3)

#1: Someone stole Constaintinos Brakus his Mascot Outfit...Again.

#2: A ride made by Ricky Pucino.

#3: That snitch ass Sheldon,being bullied by Trent Northwick.

#4 to #10,pictures of the weekly fight between Johnny and Bif,but some Preps went in the fight.And at the end,Derby isn't dodging,he's prying for mercy.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 02:38:12 PM »
Janitor Applications/More Students only

Since the Janitors tend to be quiet,and by the students side,they don't mind sharing their section with us...

#1: Connection between the School's Sewer System (More about it coming next) and the Janitor's Room)

#2: Main view to the Sewer System.

#3 to #7: Pictures from the Sewer,called by Alumni,"The Hole",used by students as a fighting ring...To settle situations like men.

#8: Boiler's Room.

#9: School's Broken Elevator: Located at a corner in The Hole,it is said that it went out of order several years ago now...By an accident (which is said to have been caused by a former School student,but it remains unknown),which led 2 dead bodies: Former Janitor, Mr. Leonard Dennis, and student, Romain Elges...It's said that the accident occured when Mr. Dennis caught the kid at the School's Roof,pressumed alone,and then,when they were going down with the Elevator,it broke and fell down in a very fast speed...There was a testigue student whose name won't be revealed,that was a testigue,and considered guilty by the townfolks...Since he was on the roof as well as he confessed to the Police,and students say he had a hard rivalry with Romain..

We also wanted to show Janitor's resting place...But since Mr. Luntz denied the entrance(he's a bit...Reserved)...It won't be shown..