News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cobra's days at Bullworth  (Read 7507 times)

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Cobra's days at Bullworth
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 11:03:29 PM »
Jus' kidding,if ya' want to quit with the NES it's your choice...And well,every story has to get an Ending
You made a great work there mate! But still I'll steal your characters *Earnest Evil laugh*

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 05:41:38 PM »
Give a bit of a read of "To Live And Die In Liberty" first, as that is is sort of a continuation of the NES characters a few years after my story.
It was started by a former member and picked up last year by another member for awhile.  It is only about 20 posts long.
It's still an open story, if you want to write to it, just keep continuity with the characters.

Edit--It's here.....
http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=15678.0

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:44:11 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »
Well can't wait for friday

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 12:29:50 PM »
Give a bit of a read of "To Live And Die In Liberty" first, as that is is sort of a continuation of the NES characters a few years after my story.
It was started by a former member and picked up last year by another member for awhile.  It is only about 20 posts long.
It's still an open story, if you want to write to it, just keep continuity with the characters.

Edit--It's here.....
http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=15678.0

Hmmm,I would...But I'm still pretty bad at writing stories...Even more in English...I mean,my mistakes and that,and I'm afraid to do it wrong

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »
Alright...Let's get back to work...It's been an interesting week since I last wrote...

Tuesday:Early Morning:
Donny and I woke up at 8 AM(It'll be next week 'till he has Maths finals again) along him...We drank a Beam Cola to catch up some sugar and start the day...We were planning to go to Shiny Bikes and ask Tobias when the Bikes races were starting(Jimmy,Pete and we are going on them),and some parts for our rides...But suddenly Mrs. Danvers started talking with Principal's Office's microphone and said "Please Mr. Hopkins,Kowalski and Blake,come at Principal's Office as soon as possible"(if you ask,Blake's my surname)...We believed Jimmy was asleep and Pete actually was,so we didn't want to bother them...Then we headed quickly to the Office(we believed we were in trouble)...

At the time we arrived,Mrs. Danvers was at the Reception,probably waiting for us(hard to know because she's there 24/7),we greeted and so she did...

-Good to see you Mr. Blake,but,where are Mr. Hopkins and Mr. Kowalski? She asked me.

-They are...At class right now-I replied hesitating.

-Hmmm,at class? I believe they both had ended their year with classes,why would they be there?

-Extra credits-Donny replied-Besides,they are builing some new bikes for the Vale's Races,heard about them ma'am?

-Oh,yes...Well enough chatting,listen Mr. Blake,and you as well if you're interested,Mr. Baxter (That's Donny)

-Yeah? we both replied.

-So the thing goes that-she continued-Dr. Crabblesnitch was surprised by the pictures you took for the Yearbook,so we had an idea.We'd like you to photograph the whole school for the School's

Paper...And also to hand them in to people that wills to put their sons to the Academy.

-And...-Donny wondered-Is there any profit for us?

-Well,now you ask-She said-Certainly is,after you get all the pictures for us,we'll give 150$ to each one involved on the job...Are you interested in so?

-We looked at each other rapidly and then at Mrs.Danvers and said-You can count on us,we will tell Pete and Jimmy when we catch them.

-Excellent...Well,that's it young men,you may leave now.

-Fine-I said-See you around Mrs.

When we left the Office we went to the Dorm to get our cameras and tell Jimmy and Pete about the job.
Two hours later,after talking with them about all the stuff,we had already started taking pictures from Bullworth Academy:From main Hall and Library,to inside Gym and AutoShop(we met Mr.Neil and asked him if he knew anything about the races,and told us there were 2 weeks 'till the first Grand Prix started,we had enough time)

Thursday:

We took every possible picture to put on the paper(excluding of course,intimal places or others...Like the Hole,Girls and Boys dorm,or any place that looked awful like bathrooms)
We'll be printing them on Saturday when School's printer is not being used by other students,but for now we're working on our bikes(already asked Tobias about the events and Neil was right,it's on 2 weeks)and we took new chains, c785,titanium 767 to make our rides fly(like pros do) ,cans of oil,and some Carbon Fiber stuff as well(some money I saved and the one we got for the Yearbook did the job at least for my stuff as long as we bought 4 of each product).

Friday:

Today I've been at Lighthouse watching the 1986 Transformers Movie on the TV (actually,it was on the arcade machine,but I found a way to play movies on it),because I remembered I had that movie when I bought it on a Video-Club on Blue Skies...Then I played some games and at like 4 PM,I went outisde and had a walk...

I went into New Coventry to visit Johnny and his goons at Blue Balls...I saw them outisde the bar throwing the Pool table...I ran towards them to ask them what was going on...Lefty told me that they got a new one (Phew!)...So an idea came quickly to my mind and I asked them if I could keep their old Pool table and restore it(and put it at the Lighthouse Club),they made me pay 50$,and told me repairing it would cost me other $50,but the balls and the sticks were a gift if I could pay them the table...Then I started talking about my job for the Principal,and made an agreement of paying them after I got my cut(150$,I would spend 100$ on buying it and restoring it,so,I'll have spare fifty bucks)...But the question was how I would be able to haul it to the Club...But I payed some guy in front of the bar using a Box car to help me hauling it...5$ and the table was on the Club...When I told the guys,they were glad of my little "negotiation" with Johnny.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to get the images printed and delivered to Danvers and finally get my cut to pay the Greasers...
So that's been more or less my week I was abscent...

PS:The thing about the pictures is real,I'll try to upload all of them when possible on a different thread I'll make.

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »
Sick story bro carry on

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2015, 10:01:52 PM »
Rather than a story,they are like  ajournal,combining what happens me in real life,and putting it into Bully...Or just watching something that happened in the game and exaggerating about it...But I really like where all this stuff is going

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 10:51:43 AM »
Yeh man

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
Alright,time to continue...

Saturday 7:30 AM:

I talked with Pete last night about printing the pictures...He adviced Donny and me to print them at the very morning,so we don't have trouble with queues for the printer...
Since Donny had to study for Maths exams...He didn't come(I wonder why wouldn't him want to go to the Library to study,curious),and when we woke up to catch Jimmy,he wasn't at his room...So Pete and I went to the Library with our camera filled with school's pictures...

8:00 AM:

We've already had a breakfast at the Cafeteria(Obviously we ate fruits,not gonna eat the shit they serve here,nor Pete was going to)...
When we arrived at the Library,we spotted Mrs. Carvin ordering some books and we asked her about printing the pictures...She replied saying the printer was all ours...
Normally the pictures costs money to the students(0.25C per sheet),but since this was a special occasion for the School's paper,they did it for free...
We stayed at the Library with some Nerds and reading some Martial Arts books for an hour and a half...

9:30 AM:

The Pictures are already printed and in my bag,time to hand them in to Crabby...For some reason,Jimmy was sitting on a bench outside the Library,we waved him and told him to come along us to get the money...He told us he went from the Observatory to get some guns in case needed,so we first hid them at his room at the Dorm,and then went to the Principal's Office to finally get our pay by giving Crabblesbitch the pictures...

10 AM:

We were already at the Office waiting for Mrs. Danvers to give us our money,she seemed happy today,strange...But anyways,as soon as we got our money,we went outside the School and thought it'd be a good idea to taste the victory we got...

12 AM:

We went to the Italian Restaurant to celebrate our successful job and the payment,we told Donny by phone to be there at 12,so he was,he even reserved a table for us 4 and waited there until we arrived.
I ate Bolognesa noddles,Jimmy a half Pizza,and Peter and Donny shared a big plate of Cappelettis...
At 1:00 PM Jimmy and I went to the Blue Balls to pay the 50 bucks for the table I retrieved yesterday,and then we went to a restorer that asked me 45$ for the restoring(yay! I won 5 bucks on my bussiness),he made a delivery fixing since the table wasn't too wounded,just added some stuff and repaired some other and Boom! The wooden thing was like new...

We spent all day at the Clubhouse making drinks,trying to beat Petey's score at the 3D Racer(it wasn't possible) and of course,using our brand new Billiards table,making a tournament,Jimmy and Donny vs. Pete and me...We got it right this time,and won them with excellent accurancy to the balls...

11 PM:

We've been telling some stories about us,jokes,even sorta acting and played a Monopoly match that ended in a Wrestling match all against each other (we all know how a Monopoly match ends)
We're planning to buy a Go-Kart and participate on those races as well as bikes,we've got a lot of money saved,and we already have a Kart,Jimmy's one which is very fast,now only 3 left...We even planned on making a team...Our idea is that 2 of us will be at the pits while the other 2 are racing,by an order(Example:If Donny and me have to race on a Grand Prix,next race we'll be assisting on the Pit lane),we're thinking on a name for the team...
Now,time to go to sleep...(I know it's 11 PM but we've had a long and fun day,and we're tired)

Well,hope you enjoyed!

PS:Suggest me a name for the Go Kart Race Team

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2015, 01:53:27 PM »
Sick man does jimmy get good grades?

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 03:32:20 AM »
Everyone(Except for Donny who hasn't passed Maths) have achieved every class with average grades