News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cobra's days at Bullworth  (Read 7576 times)

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Cobra's days at Bullworth
« on: May 16, 2015, 06:58:43 PM »
So,well,to start with,I was just testing my new Super Speed and Strength with Russell....I literally defeated him in 1 second(Super punches and speed) when I heard Tom (who was watching the short fight) say:"Did you see that? it was too fast"(Or something like that)
Tom seriously knows what speed is...
Tomorrow I'll probably test my "Chariots of Fire" speed moves...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:00:34 PM by DahCobra33 »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
Re: Cobra's pathetic days
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »
are you sure it was one second?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 04:27:08 PM »
Is this a Super Punch like Manhunt 1 ?

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 07:33:53 PM »
Sorta...For some reason Jimmy is hitting impressively hard(seriously,idk why that happens)
And yeah,it was a second,with the strengh and the speed it was...

Hey,what do you guys think about telling my experiences like I was at Bullworth? Like,I(Cobra)was there telling on a diary...To make it a bit nicer

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 07:59:13 PM »
Anyways,I'll just carry on:
Yesterday,Jimmy,Pete and I started collecting pictures for the Yearbook,we went clique by clique to get each one's...For some reason Christy didn't like the idea and looked terrible at the photo(silly her),and we took Algie's pic at the very time Wade made him a Wedgie,double photo for Yearbook then(not wastin' my camera roll)
3 days later,we finished collecting everyone's photo and handed it over to Mrs. Danvers,of course she gave us our cut (100$ for each,I'll buy something nice for me probably)
After leaving Principal's Office,we headed to Burger Joint to have a meal using the money we got,Jimmy bought just a Beam Cola,Petey got a Salad and I...Heh,the big sauced one...

Well,was time to return to school,we decided to walk as long as it was still the afternoon(like 7:30 PM)...On our way,we realized Justin just left the Pizza Parlor,for some reason,drunk...He started swearing an old poor guy,whose gave him a beating when he turned to leave...Ahhh poor Justin...Anyways,he got lifted to the Hospital very quickly on a cop's car(Officer Williams was on a cafe next to the Pizza Parlor,wonder why?)

Well,now I'm here at my dorm(Pete and another new guy called Donny are my roommates),we're going to have a dinner at the Blue Balls(Johnny told us to go,a week ago we caught Gord with Lola again for him,and he is grateful now),maybe play some pool and eat some nice 60's dishes...And even,have a little race to the Scrapyard or something,who knows?

Talking about my cut,I have 70$ left,what should I do with them?

PS:Post N.1000 yay!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Cobra's days at Bullworth
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 08:06:15 AM »
Nice going, Mr. 989. 
And yeah, tellin' story mode is always better.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 05:29:08 PM »
Well,we had a great evening at Blue Balls: We ordered some pizzas and made a Team 8 Ball Pool championship,the winners would have 6 rounds of beer paid by the losers...I teamed up with Donny...Still,we lost(second place),Peanut and Johnny have great skills on the green table...
An hour later we made a little bikes race (cops aren't wandering around too often over there so we didn't give a fuck about the Curfew),I ended up Third and Jimmy won(Johnny was right after him but he couldn't win the rematch)

At 4 AM we headed back to the School but when we realized the time...We decided to go to Jimmy's Lighthouse on our bikes...
We played some poker matches and talked about a possible prank that could be made to that fatass Hattrick,yet,like 10 minutes later we were all asleep...
We didn't make it to School(actually,Jimmy,Pete and I already passed our classes...but Donny had still to pass last Maths class,I now see why he talked about the prank thing)

1 PM,time to have a lunch,Shinjo was open so we headed there(again?pizzas?) and ordered 2 big ones(we were starving as fuck) and ate them whole...

We realized after eating that Donny had some time to head to the school and go to Maths class to be finally free,so we accompained him to the school gates,then Jimmy and Pete left to the Library to get some SpudGuns(Townies are getting a bit annoying now,specially Clint)...I stood inside the school wandering until Donny was out,I met Christy and Constantinos,so we started talking about how the School was falling apart because Crabblesbitch being a dick and not giving a hell about the Students safety...

Well,Donny had bad marks,too bad,but he didn't seem neither sad or annoyed,he may have been scratching his dick the whole test...We ate some apples at the Cafeteria and then he waited me while I was saving some stuff in my locker(actually,Algie's locker,but since he stole my cheeseburger a week ago,I decided to have a revenge)...We then started wandering around all day and we eventually went to Glass Jaw Gym at 7 PM to watch some matches and punch the bag a bit,tonight there was a senior fight between some bum and Bif Taylor to see if Biffy could defend his Belt or lose it...He ended up winning the poor guy at round Seven after Bryce(acting as the referee) stopped the match for Knock Out when Bif delivered a very powerful Hook on the guy's Jaw...

After the match,we headed to the Mexican Bar and had some beers,we met Ivan there and invited him a drink,there was nice music playing...
At 9 PM we returned to the dorm and played some card games and watched TV,a F1 race replay...

At 10PM we were already sleeping...

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 05:32:48 PM »
Sleep twice?

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 05:34:12 PM »
I wrote about 2 days,not one

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 04:37:14 PM »
Oh kl story bro

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 08:51:29 PM »
Thanks!,think I'll continue on Friday

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »
Make a writer outta you yet.....

Job's open, btw.....I retired.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 10:29:36 PM »
I'll try,never close as ya' man
Man! don't retire!
WHY YOU LIE!!! YOU SAID IT WAS "NEVER ENDING" YOU LIED TO ME!!! Why you do this????

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 10:34:07 PM »
Okay...First comes negation,then acceptation,then vengance...
Now I'll include your characters in my stories...What do you think about that *still crying*
Nah,it's good to retire someday man!
May you give me some advices eventually for my stories? If you don't mind of course

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 10:56:06 PM »
Sure......(what am I doing.....)......

Btw.....I didn't name the NES to start with.