News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Not another selector  (Read 91660 times)

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
Re: Not another selector
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2015, 08:46:50 PM »
Dude You Forget Gary's evade (found it in the final showdown) , just like a punch back

I haven't found the node yet.  :(

maybe the node was similar with punch back from prep one?since the evade almost like the punch back

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2015, 01:29:51 AM »
You forgot Bob's full style. Meh, I doubt you have it anyway.

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2015, 01:45:31 AM »

Bob Full Style?

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2015, 01:55:53 AM »

Bob Full Style?
No one but a few youtuber attempted it, all of them failed, except for one, that one who got his full style was FaZe. Bob's style are a few grapple moves, but he has one unique cross face punch (also used by Gary). Which not many people have it, even the pros at style modding such as Lemon doesn't have the node for it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:00:29 AM by AfterLife »

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2015, 02:23:55 AM »
Deadpool Johnny Boss Style is buggy becuz the unused strafe it keep stand and do nothing after i switched Ted style then it still had that strafe -_-
P/S: I liked Russell, Ted and Mascot style

Offline Kish

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2015, 05:05:13 AM »
Okay, now I am witnessing a problem.

Just today, the mod seems to mysteriously not work for me even though it worked for me during the past week. It crashes during the loading screen of the game. I tried to reinstall the mod as well as adding the backup script files and adding the mod back, but to no avail. Any way to fix this one?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:13:26 AM by Kish »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »
No one but a few youtuber attempted it, all of them failed, except for one, that one who got his full style was FaZe. Bob's style are a few grapple moves, but he has one unique cross face punch (also used by Gary). Which not many people have it, even the pros at style modding such as Lemon doesn't have the node for it.

Bob's fighting style (if we are talking about unmodded versions of the game) is the generic students fighting style (GS_Male_A) with the cross punch, bearhug and dropouts headbutt grapples "attached" to his model. This means that no matter what faction Bob is in... he will always have that grapple moves. There was supposed to be a wrestling minigame and probably each character (Bob, Luis and Fatty) would have different grapple moves.

About the cross punch, that are old news I already posted it in the nodes thread months ago:
Code: [Select]
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA", "act/anim/Nemesis.act" (cross punch)
If your faction is PLAYER1 that node will work as Jimmy's first grapple punch (the punch to the face) but if your faction is different from PLAYER1 (it can be JOCK, NERD, PREPPY, GREASER, etc) that node will work as the cross punch that you are talking about, which by the way is also used by J_Melee_A and P_Grappler_A.

So basically Bob's style is this:
Strikes:

"/Global/GS_Male_A/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/SloppyJAB/SloppyCross", "act/anim/GS_Male_A.act" (2 punch)
"/Global/GS_Male_A/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/Shove2Hand", "act/anim/GS_Male_A.act" (shove)

Grapples:

"/Global/Actions/Grapples/RunningTakedown", "Act/Anim/J_Grappler_A.act" (running takedown)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act" (cross punch)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BearHug", "Act/Anim/G_Grappler_A.act" (bearhug)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Mount/GrappleMoves/Headbutt", "Act/Anim/DO_Grappler_A.act" (ground headbutt)

The only reason why I didn't add that move is because if you change your faction you can't change back to PLAYER1 which means you are stuck in the spawn place unless it is the nerds hideout and manage to get kicked out.

Deadpool Johnny Boss Style is buggy becuz the unused strafe it keep stand and do nothing after i switched Ted style then it still had that strafe -_-

LOOOL
I coded it so you can only change the stance while using johnny's model. I'm fixing that later along other stuff... for now change to his original fighting stance before changing your character.

Just today, the mod seems to mysteriously not work for me even though it worked for me during the past week. It crashes during the loading screen of the game. I tried to reinstall the mod as well as adding the backup script files and adding the mod back, but to no avail. Any way to fix this one?

Weird... I have never experienced any problems like that. I will see what I can do. :/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:26:45 AM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline Kish

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2015, 12:11:30 PM »
Weird... I have never experienced any problems like that. I will see what I can do. :/

I analyzed the problem, and I found out what causes this.

This problem mostly occurs if we are close to a mission that is included in the LUA script (Nice Outfit, for example, as that was where I was when the crashes occured). Due to that mission which has been loaded in the LUA script, it crashes the game when we attempt to load it.

So a warning to all, be careful, if you are close to a mission that is included in the LUA script and you have this mod installed, you might experience crashes, best to complete the missions that are included in the script.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2015, 10:15:12 PM »

Bob's fighting style (if we are talking about unmodded versions of the game) is the generic students fighting style (GS_Male_A) with the cross punch, bearhug and dropouts headbutt grapples "attached" to his model. This means that no matter what faction Bob is in... he will always have that grapple moves. There was supposed to be a wrestling minigame and probably each character (Bob, Luis and Fatty) would have different grapple moves.

About the cross punch, that are old news I already posted it in the nodes thread months ago:
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA", "act/anim/Nemesis.act" (cross punch)
If your faction is PLAYER1 that node will work as Jimmy's first grapple punch (the punch to the face) but if your faction is different from PLAYER1 (it can be JOCK, NERD, PREPPY, GREASER, etc) that node will work as the cross punch that you are talking about, which by the way is also used by J_Melee_A and P_Grappler_A.

So basically Bob's style is this:
Strikes:

"/Global/GS_Male_A/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/SloppyJAB/SloppyCross", "act/anim/GS_Male_A.act" (2 punch)
"/Global/GS_Male_A/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/Shove2Hand", "act/anim/GS_Male_A.act" (shove)

Grapples:

"/Global/Actions/Grapples/RunningTakedown", "Act/Anim/J_Grappler_A.act" (running takedown)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act" (cross punch)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BearHug", "Act/Anim/G_Grappler_A.act" (bearhug)
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Mount/GrappleMoves/Headbutt", "Act/Anim/DO_Grappler_A.act" (ground headbutt)

The only reason why I didn't add that move is because if you change your faction you can't change back to PLAYER1 which means you are stuck in the spawn place unless it is the nerds hideout and manage to get kicked out.

LOOOL
I coded it so you can only change the stance while using johnny's model. I'm fixing that later along other stuff... for now change to his original fighting stance before changing your character.

You need to change faction to trigger it? :/
I have my own way to do it btw. I will make a video about bob full style soon.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2015, 10:24:24 PM »
There are some action nodes that only work for the player faction and others that only work for the peds factions. For example Jimmy's sleeping animation and hiding in a trash can animation can only be performed by PLAYER1. Then there are animations like Gary's wheelbarrow interaction that can only be done if your faction is different from PLAYER1.

Btw good luck with your video.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »
Hey,question here...Is it possible to get (in any sort of way) Gary's Boss Grapple?
The one he uses in the last mission that he chases you(You can't notice it because he is in front of you) and he pushes you against the pipes

That one...

Offline Димитрије Милошевић

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2015, 01:24:39 PM »
Димитрије Милошевић = 明日香?

We will never know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What a great way to introduce new members to the community, accuse them of being someone else over nothing.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2015, 06:53:52 PM »
Димитрије Милошевић = 明日香?

We will never know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What a great way to introduce new members to the community, accuse them of being someone else over nothing.
I guess Im sorry. I don't have evidence anyway.

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2015, 07:15:13 AM »
Hey,question here...Is it possible to get (in any sort of way) Gary's Boss Grapple?
The one he uses in the last mission that he chases you(You can't notice it because he is in front of you) and he pushes you against the pipes

That one...

you can notice if you find out that gary had already been our friend XD

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2015, 12:48:49 AM »

I hope this answers your question (and many others  :cool:):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRmyhWc1zs

(Quick showcase of new features)