News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Not another selector  (Read 91043 times)

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
Re: Not another selector
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2015, 10:33:41 PM »
wow this mod is terrible you cant even look down
reported
Who are you? Why you tell this is a terrible mod i'd think is awesome
Sarcasm.
Sarcasm heh? I don't care who the f*** are you but this mod is awesome do u see in the feature video? The mascot style is full(the dizzy headbutt is impossible to find in act.img) also Russell Boss style he's made this very hard this mod very hard that is not easy to make 

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2015, 11:35:53 PM »
wow this mod is terrible you cant even look down
reported
Who are you? Why you tell this is a terrible mod i'd think is awesome
Sarcasm.
Sarcasm heh? I don't care who the f*** are you but this mod is awesome do u see in the feature video? The mascot style is full(the dizzy headbutt is impossible to find in act.img) also Russell Boss style he's made this very hard this mod very hard that is not easy to make

Agreed , making a mod like this wasn't an easy thing

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2015, 05:35:31 AM »
 Димитрије Милошевић = 明日香?

We will never know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2015, 07:41:23 AM »

Chill dude it was just a joke. I know what sarcasm is and I didn't even get mad at him... in fact I laughed at his comment.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:42:23 AM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2015, 05:36:53 PM »

You laugh at KebabRemover?!?!??! Reported ya' machinola...
By the way,it's no need to get sensitive...He was being sarcastic...Don't be so sensitive Enderman...

Chill dude it was just a joke. I know what sarcasm is and I didn't even get mad at him... in fact I laughed at his comment.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:13:17 PM by DahCobra33 »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »

Agreed.

Offline Sanic

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2015, 07:42:29 AM »
I forgot to say i got it to work (was too busy playing with Darby ^^)
So here the explanation how i got it too work:
1. I downloaded the backup files not world.img and inserted it in my Bully folder
2. Downloded the mod and put it on Scripts folder
3. Ran Bully with admin rights and tadaa it worked  :D
So after playing with the mod i must say great work to the Creator he done awesome work here but it has some flaws worth mentioning it:
-Preps sometimes just walk automatic with their stances in one direction
-Its pretty hard to hit someone with Darby`s evade and counter attacks since you cant lock on and do them
- I dont know why maybe its not because the mod but all peds are repeating their lines every 2 seconds and dont stop until you beat them
- I cant play the mission "Help Gary" with the mod when im at the hole the cutscene plays after the cutscene im just standing there with nobody alone i can walk back redo the misson but the same happens
-When you change your clothes with a ped selected other than Jimmy,the selected ped will change to Jimmy with the size,movement and attacks from the selected ped this can get very Hilarous example you select Bif and then change your clothes Jimmy looks very Dumb.
I want to mention some Things that would be cool to add:
-It would be cool to add a movelist ingame if this is even possible to add
-Would be also amazing if you could spawn peds that are attacking you
So in all in all this One hell of a mod simple to use and is working like a charm Keep up your great work :D

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »
Thanks for your opinion sanic.  :cool:

About the issues:

"Preps sometimes just walk automatic with their stances in one direction"

This is a bug that you are probably experiencing with Bif only. Bif fighting style itself is kinda bugged... I tried my best to make it controlable without any problems. I doubt you had any problems with the other preps fighting styles.

"Its pretty hard to hit someone with Darby`s evade and counter attacks since you cant lock on and do them"

You can use all the evades while locking on so it shouldn't be a problem. The left evade and right evade counter attacks have a short hitbox, which makes it harder to land the punches. The duck evade counter (uppercut) works most of the time.

"I dont know why maybe its not because the mod but all peds are repeating their lines every 2 seconds and dont stop until you beat them"

This is a known problem in scholarship edition, it's not related to my mod.

"I cant play the mission "Help Gary" with the mod when im at the hole the cutscene plays after the cutscene im just standing there with nobody alone i can walk back redo the misson but the same happens."

To get the missing fighting moves and special actions, I had to modify some missions, making them unplayable. The missions are "Russell in the hole", "Dishonorable fight" and "Nice outfit". I will upload another version of the mod with the missions being playable...but disabling the extra moves.

"When you change your clothes with a ped selected other than Jimmy,the selected ped will change to Jimmy with the size,movement and attacks from the selected ped this can get very Hilarous example you select Bif and then change your clothes Jimmy looks very Dumb."

I can't do anything about this one since I don't know how to disable the wardrobe. If you want to change your clothing just switch to Jimmy first.

"It would be cool to add a movelist ingame if this is even possible to add"

I wanted to make this but I think it would overcomplicate the mod. Maybe I will add it later.

"Would be also amazing if you could spawn peds that are attacking you"

What do you mean?

Offline Sanic

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »
First of all thanks for your reply but i think i must explain some quotes

"This is a bug that you are probably experiencing with Bif only. Bif fighting style itself is kinda bugged... I tried my best to make it controlable without any problems. I doubt you had any problems with the other preps fighting styles."

So basically this happens to me with every prep but Bif does it the most its not so problematic only if your playing with Bif

"You can use all the evades while locking on so it shouldn't be a problem. The left evade and right evade counter attacks have a short hitbox, which makes it harder to land the punches. The duck evade counter (uppercut) works most of the time."

Hmmh this never works for me if i not lock on, on somebody i can do evades and counter attacks pretty easily,but if I lock on on somebody Darby does other attacks for example if i press R not locked on he does his Evade when i lock on he does his 5 hit combo  :hmm: maybe because im using a controller?

"Would be also amazing if you could spawn peds that are attacking you"

What i mean is that you are able to spawn peds that are aggressive to you the better solution would be to change the character popularity for example Greasers would have full Popularity on Greaser side but 0% on Prep site so Preps would automatically attack you when you are a Greaser etc for other characters.

I also found something interesting today when you starting a class the ped that you selected are Repeating their Quotes maybe you could put this into a command or something ?

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
Dude You Forget Gary's evade (found it in the final showdown) , just like a punch back

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2015, 08:41:04 AM »
Ted Thompson's block isn't real. Ted's block was supposed to be unbreakable unless you use a grapple move. But in your mod, Ted's block was just like the other ped's block and was easily breakable.

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2015, 09:28:14 AM »
Ted's block can't block G_Grappler_A 2 first hits and a charged kick

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2015, 10:31:46 AM »
Dude You Forget Gary's evade (found it in the final showdown) , just like a punch back

I haven't found the node yet.  :(

Ted Thompson's block isn't real. Ted's block was supposed to be unbreakable unless you use a grapple move. But in your mod, Ted's block was just like the other ped's block and was easily breakable.

Ted block has never been unbreakable for ALL the attacks, that's just something a lot of people say. It was designed to block more attacks than the default block but it can't block ALL the attacks in the game. For example it can block all the semi and fully charged attacks from Jimmy, but it can't block J_Melee_A charged punch, J_Grappler_A combo, G_Grappler_A combo, N_Ranged_A flail and trip attack, etc. You can even try it on the npc version of Ted.

However, his block has a faster recovery animation which makes harder to hit Ted after breaking his defense.

Ted's block can't block G_Grappler_A 2 first hits and a charged kick

You are right.

Offline Kish

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2015, 12:46:36 PM »
I had downloaded the newer version of this mod, and had downloaded the old version too before the new one was released, I did like the new modifications in it, such as fixed bugs and newly added moves to the characters, yet there is only one thing that frustrates me: When you target a ped (with no weapons), bully or get bullied while playing as another character, the script changes quickly as if it was ArcRace1.lur getting activated (no clock, time staying still etc.)

Is it because you loaded the mission scripts to get the moves (warcry if Russell) of Derby, Johnny, the Mascot and Russell, or is it something else?

And the reason why it frustrates me is because I want to play some missions (like pwning the Mascot in Nice Outfit) using the boss styles of some characters (like with the old selector), and then it quickly switches into something like an ArcRace1.lur script, thus making me unable to play the mission.

I am sorry for what I said, I know it is harsh, but I was just stating my opinion about it.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:55:58 PM by Kish »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2015, 01:00:00 PM »
When you see the screen getting black that means that the script is loading a mission so you get the extra moves. This happens only if you change to Russell, Derby, Johnny or the Mascot.

As I said before I'm probably going to release a version with the extra moves and a version without the extra moves. In the version without the extra moves you will not experience mission loading thing.