News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Not another selector  (Read 91089 times)

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Not another selector
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 09:56:15 PM »
If I have learned something is that when you reveal how to do something or post the source code from one of your mods, then you will see the mod showroom/mod releases sections full of copy pastas of your mod (in rare cases crediting you). This isn't about modding skill or credit, this is about something called "creativity". You don't have to be Madman to make a unique mod.
About this mod, I know that there were player selectors released before this one (hence the name), but in this one I tried to make each ped as "complete" as possible, adding every action and making it bug free.

If someone really wants to make a selector like this follow this tutorial as I did: http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=22170.0
It explains how to create a table, how to add things to it and how to select them via a coded menu.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 03:47:25 AM »
If he wanted to give the source, he would of made the mod open source and given the source. But he didn't, and it's probably just bugging him by asking.

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 03:41:06 AM »
Can i have the selector( like normal style selector not full)
P/S: Why i want the source becuz i want to remake all full styles

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 06:35:28 AM »
Can i have the selector( like normal style selector not full)
P/S: Why i want the source becuz i want to remake all full styles

The reason I want GTAV on PC is coz I need to play it.
The reason I want Rockstar games to help with Bully modding is because I want custom animations.

I want things WITH reasons but that don't mean I gonna get 'em or that Rockstar is entitled to give them to me.

Offline JakeParade

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2015, 08:07:16 AM »
So, I'm really really new to modding my game, and I kind of made guesses of where to put this, and I tried lots of different things, which either resulted in the mod not even working, or crashing my game before it even started. Am I putting the .lur files in the script.img wrong, or is that the wrong way to install the mod? Halp pls.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2015, 08:13:33 AM »
So, I'm really really new to modding my game, and I kind of made guesses of where to put this, and I tried lots of different things, which either resulted in the mod not even working, or crashing my game before it even started. Am I putting the .lur files in the script.img wrong, or is that the wrong way to install the mod? Halp pls.
To install THIS mod, go to your scripts.img, delete ArcRace1.lur or STimeCycle.lur. After that, add in the modded one, if you chose STimeCycle, the mod should automatically start up once you play. If you are using ArcRace, then play the Arcade machine in the boys dorm.

Cheers!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2015, 05:13:49 PM »
If it's really that hard to get it working, put a clean backed up "Scripts.img" and "Scripts.dir" back, then download and use this.

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 05:52:37 AM »
Hey Bro,The Block ain't Always Did Its Job,When I Use Boss_Darby or J_Ted The Block never appear and sometimes the standard block also can't appear? Is that a bug?

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »
Hey Bro,The Block ain't Always Did Its Job,When I Use Boss_Darby or J_Ted The Block never appear and sometimes the standard block also can't appear? Is that a bug?
It won't appear when you are doing a node or strafing.

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 07:33:18 AM »
It won't appear when you are doing a node or strafing.

well when i just locking on a the attacking ped sometimes it ain't work too?

Offline GaryHarrington

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »
Also in his video he can block while strafing

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 08:18:46 AM »
I mentioned in another thread that the block only triggers when your opponent grabs you and you perform a grab reversal or when you use the running tackle against him. There is an easier way to trigger it but I don't know yet.

I don't want trouble, each people know what they did.

Can I have the source? XD
It will help me a lot. You know I don't leech  :P and it will help me in the final mod I'm going to make before going for inactive for a long time.
Send me in pm if you want, thnx.

As far as I know you (and boyser?) started working in your version long before I started doing this one, so there is literally no excuse as why I should give away the source. I took my time to read tutorials and other shit.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:25:53 AM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »
I mentioned in another thread that the block only triggers when your opponent grabs you and you perform a grab reversal or when you use the running tackle against him. There is an easier way to trigger it but I don't know yet.

It will help me a lot. You know I don't leech  :P and it will help me in the final mod I'm going to make before going for inactive for a long time.

As far as I know you (and boyser?) started working in your version long before I started doing this one, so there is literally no excuse as why I should give away the source. I took my time to read tutorials and other shit.
Yea, we more or less got it working but the menu is buggy as hell, we don't know how to add model and strafing.

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2015, 02:29:45 PM »

Yea, we more or less got it working but the menu is buggy as hell, we don't know how to add model and strafing.
I figured out skins just missing the strafe

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2015, 08:05:01 PM »
No looking down? 0/10-Cobra
Nice mod...But no looking down,I'm dissapointed...Reported and -10 -El Pichi