News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jacob's (Bloodee Jacob's) 'Let's Play'  (Read 11379 times)

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Re: Jacob's (Bloodee Jacob's) 'Let's Play'
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we get some eggs to work with Tad and the other preppies supposedly to get some revenge on Mr. Hattrick for Galloway, but Gary makes things come down to fists instead. We also compete in our first bike race and maybe earn a trophy, as well as complete another Chemistry class.

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 15: "The Eggs/Race the Vale"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 08:50:37 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we go and collect our trophy from winning the bike race in the last video (which results in a preppie brawl w/ some greaser aid. We also attempt the side mission of collecting girl's panties, but FAIL?!?!? D:

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 16: "Beach Rumble/Panty Raid FAIL"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 10:10:27 PM »
Recently had a problem with uploading. I had uploaded a couple more parts to my Bully (Let's Play) series, but for some reason you could not hear any audio at all in the videos. At first I thought it was because I would have to start converting my WMV files, but turns out the volume for my recording mic on my web cam was NOT turned up *face palm*. I apologize guys, that was such a stupid mistake on my part. I won't be able to continue with the Bully videos though because I don't want to skip over anything (plus I've been kind of getting out of the mood for the game anyway). But you will see a "See No Evil 2" Movie Review from me tomorrow, as well as the start of something I will finish eventually...a Batman Arkham Asylum Let's play! Again I really apologize to you guys for this.

CHANNEL UPDATE: My Technical FAIL/No More Bully Videos :(

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 01:05:32 PM »
UPDATE: I actually do plan on continuing and finishing the Bully playthrough at some point. I will just explain "The Eggs" mission and a couple other things that got cut off when I do. I do want to complete my Arkham Asylum playthrough first though. But the Bully (Let's Play) series is NOT dead!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 01:25:09 PM by Jacob »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
OK, that's good......Would like to see it through to the finish !

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
OK, that's good......Would like to see it through to the finish !

I'm half tempted to just continue with it right now, but I'm sort of in a Batman type of mood right now lol If you've actually been watching each of the Bully videos though, I could always keep that going right now and get to Arkham later, since Arkham will likely take more time than Bully does/will. What do you think? You are the audience.

CHANNEL UPDATE: Bully (Let's Play) Playthrough Series WILL Continue After Arkham Asylum
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 01:30:10 PM by Jacob »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 08:57:11 PM »
Aw, that's alright, cuz I got a lot of catching up to do with these anyway.
BTW, parts 15 & 16 are no longer accessible. 

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 12:27:28 AM »
You know, it might not be a bad idea to just have the let's play videos in their own section in the walkthrough area of the forum so they are easier to find and view.

I will admit that I do actually like your videos and will say great job on them. The only thing that should matter to YOU in the end is whether or not YOU are happy with the way the video turned out and imo, they are all turning out rather well.

I myself for all my long list of skills and talents...am horrible when it comes to making videos which is why I don't post any even though I do have a youtube channel which I have had for quite a lot of years. Mainly just use it now to get hold of people that I can only reach via youtube.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 11:48:57 PM »
Aw, that's alright, cuz I got a lot of catching up to do with these anyway.
BTW, parts 15 & 16 are no longer accessible. 

I have no idea why I deleted those, sorry about that. I know it's been awhile, but do you still have an interest in seeing the playthrough continue? I've just been out of the mood lately.

You know, it might not be a bad idea to just have the let's play videos in their own section in the walkthrough area of the forum so they are easier to find and view.

I will admit that I do actually like your videos and will say great job on them. The only thing that should matter to YOU in the end is whether or not YOU are happy with the way the video turned out and imo, they are all turning out rather well.

I myself for all my long list of skills and talents...am horrible when it comes to making videos which is why I don't post any even though I do have a youtube channel which I have had for quite a lot of years. Mainly just use it now to get hold of people that I can only reach via youtube.

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate the feedback. Are you still interested in seeing the Let's Play for this game continue?