News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: IDE with all characters and no prefects  (Read 6624 times)

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
IDE with all characters and no prefects
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:23:16 AM »
Can someone give me an IDE that has all characters and no authorities? I'm too lazy to hex edit, reply fast,

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: IDE with all characters and no prefects
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 07:28:50 AM »
Use a for loop in a lua script.

for index = 2,258 do
  PedSetUniqueModelStatus(index,1)
end
disabled = {50,51,52} -- all peds you want disabled, put the authority and jimmy wrestle model here
for i = 1,table.getn(disabled) do
  PedSetUniqueModelStatus(i,-1)
end

That should work... probably.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 08:03:53 AM »
Use a for loop in a lua script.

for index = 2,258 do
  PedSetUniqueModelStatus(index,1)
end
disabled = {50,51,52} -- all peds you want disabled, put the authority and jimmy wrestle model here
for i = 1,table.getn(disabled) do
  PedSetUniqueModelStatus(i,-1)
end

That should work... probably.
I don't want to use LUA, I want IDE since LUA I need to compile a script everytime or add it in my script that I wanna use.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 11:45:14 AM »
You have to overwrite literally 4 lines of compiled code. You don't even have to code swap or other complex stuff that may corrupt your ide or crash your game.

PF2nd_Max...
PF2nd_Max_W.....
Huge....PREFECT.
STAT_PF_BASIC_A.
Authority...F_Pr
ef..null....null
......../Global/
Authority...Act/
Anim/Authority.a
ct../Global/AI..
Act/AI/AI.act...
N_Max

The hex value of the red dots should be 01 00 00 00. Replace that with FF FF FF FF.

Dude you can even use the replace option (Ctrl + R) in hex editor to replace the spawn value to 1 for all characters in 1 second and then unspawn the authority figures manually.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 07:47:03 PM »
You have to overwrite literally 4 lines of compiled code. You don't even have to code swap or other complex stuff that may corrupt your ide or crash your game.

PF2nd_Max...
PF2nd_Max_W.....
Huge....PREFECT.
STAT_PF_BASIC_A.
Authority...F_Pr
ef..null....null
......../Global/
Authority...Act/
Anim/Authority.a
ct../Global/AI..
Act/AI/AI.act...
N_Max

The hex value of the red dots should be 01 00 00 00. Replace that with FF FF FF FF.

Dude you can even use the replace option (Ctrl + R) in hex editor to replace the spawn value to 1 for all characters in 1 second and then unspawn the authority figures manually.
I know simple hex editing. I just want someone to make it for me and enable all characters with their boss styles and no authorities.

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 12:50:15 AM »
I think there's already a mod for all characters in free roam without prefects but i'm not sure

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 01:35:55 AM »
I think there's already a mod for all characters in free roam without prefects but i'm not sure
Where?

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 02:42:43 AM »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 03:18:06 AM »
"I know how to do it, and am capable of doing it myself. I just want someone else to do it so I don't have to so I can fap or something else more important with my time".

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 06:53:58 AM »
"I know how to do it, and am capable of doing it myself. I just want someone else to do it so I don't have to so I can fap or something else more important with my time".
True...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 11:34:07 AM »
If you want I can spawn you all characters except the authorities (prefects and cops), but I won't give boss styles to characters since it would take me too long. There are buged boss fighting styles like P_Bif and BOSS_Darby that stop working after you hit Bif or Derby a few times...and the only way to fix them is to edit something in pedstats.

FaZe

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 12:13:00 PM »
All this time you've been replying with stupid shit, you could've made this mod. You could be using your mod right now, but instead, you're waiting on it, instead of doing it yourself. PROVE to us that you can do it then.

Offline Димитрије Милошевић

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 12:16:11 PM »
If you want something and you can make it yourself, do it do not ask other people to.

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »
If you want I can spawn you all characters except the authorities (prefects and cops), but I won't give boss styles to characters since it would take me too long. There are buged boss fighting styles like P_Bif and BOSS_Darby that stop working after you hit Bif or Derby a few times...and the only way to fix them is to edit something in pedstats.
I always wanted to fix it.

You know to fix it?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 01:04:32 PM »
I always wanted to fix it.

You know to fix it?

Go to pedstats and look for Derby's stat (STAT_P_BOXING) or Bif's stat (STAT_P_BOXING_Bif) and change "Striker" to "Generic".

Before:
Code: [Select]
STAT_P_BOXING none 0 100 12 500 0 0 0 75 50 0 0 75 65 0 0 60 Striker 0 1 100 1 0 0 20 100 20 10 10 10 20 100 80 60 20 70 50 90 100 100 unarmed None None None 0 unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init 50 0 15
After:
Code: [Select]
STAT_P_BOXING none 0 100 12 500 0 0 0 75 50 0 0 75 65 0 0 60 Generic 0 1 100 1 0 0 20 100 20 10 10 10 20 100 80 60 20 70 50 90 100 100 unarmed None None None 0 unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init unarmed -1 1 init 50 0 15
Shoutouts to red blaster for telling me how to fix it.  8)