News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: DahCobra33  (Read 9362 times)

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
DahCobra33
« on: January 11, 2015, 02:11:18 AM »
Hey,what's up,I'm DahCobra33 or simply Cobra...I've been here for a while but never really made anything around here,so what other better way to start rather than introducing myself...I'm a 16 year old Argentinian(that shall explain my awful english) kid that loves Bully and wants to take over this place...Yes,you guessed...I'm a Dictator (if any moderator is reading this it's a joke hehehehe *forced laughs*)
Nah,I just want to have a good time around here,talk,make friendly discussions and maybe even modding (it really attracts me the idea)
At the moment I don't have a pc (I am writing this on my cell phone,seriously,pc's dead)
What else,what else...Oh yeah! I have a Steam account so if you wanna play games (same name as here).
Well,guess that's it...Hope to see you around Ladies and Gentlemen...
Cheers!! ;) :D
PD : I usually make PD's in my messages...
PDD : Drink Doritos Everyday!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:37:13 AM by DahCobra33 »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: DahCobra33
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 06:04:36 AM »
Welcome, creepy crawling venomous creature!

Hope you enjoy your stay. This forum has plenty of things to offer (modding discussion, bully 2 speculation, forum games, news, music, fanart etc.)
Is that Nick Ramos in your pic? I can't seem to make out who that is... *squint squint*

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 02:51:53 PM »
Nope,it's Sylvester Stallone from the movie Cobra (1986), that's the reason of my name,now that you say it,it's pretty hard to notive who is him,shoulda change my pic :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:53:36 PM by DahCobra33 »

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 05:18:04 PM »
Welcome to the board!
What actually marks your name is that, we have a loyal member here called "Daboss" and another one called "King Cobra" so when I saw your name, I just thought of like, these 2 combined together.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 11:22:19 PM »
Welcome to the board!
What actually marks your name is that, we have a loyal member here called "Daboss" and another one called "King Cobra" so when I saw your name, I just thought of like, these 2 combined together.

Thanks for the greeting mate :) and yeah,I've seen them hanging around here and tought somebody would tell me about that...I'm a fusion of them,everything went down on an horrifying december the 24 when they were testing a teleporter prototype...When they entered togheter something went wrong and 2 creatures were created as product of this failed experiment:King of Bosses,my brilliant twin that recopiles the best of them 2,and me...DahCobra,unefficient,and totally creativeless...Well that's the story...
Actually the "Dah"is for "the",Cobra for the reason I said in Sweggy's question and the 33 is my MotoGP13 race number...If you wondered about my name there youhave :D
Again thanks for the greeting Mohamed,really appreciated and hope I made you laugh with the story...
PD:If either DaBoss or Cobra get offended by the story in some way,ler me know and I'll delete it...I don't intend to offend anyone :D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 01:20:55 AM »
So you're the ultimate B-B member?
Mod powers that can allow you to banhammer anyone at any given moment, combined with the power to create some of the biggest mods ever.
Mother of god... What have you done...?

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 06:42:54 AM »
Welcome to the board!

Thanks for the greeting mate :) and yeah,I've seen them hanging around here and tought somebody would tell me about that...I'm a fusion of them,everything went down on an horrifying december the 24 when they were testing a teleporter prototype...When they entered togheter something went wrong and 2 creatures were created as product of this failed experiment:King of Bosses,my brilliant twin that recopiles the best of them 2,and me...DahCobra,unefficient,and totally creativeless...Well that's the story...
Actually the "Dah"is for "the",Cobra for the reason I said in Sweggy's question and the 33 is my MotoGP13 race number...If you wondered about my name there youhave :D
Again thanks for the greeting Mohamed,really appreciated and hope I made you laugh with the story...
PD:If either DaBoss or Cobra get offended by the story in some way,ler me know and I'll delete it...I don't intend to offend anyone :D
You seem very creative, you can join writing some stories of your own about Bully in the "Community Stories" section if you like.
And don't worry, we're very funny and relaxed people, so I don't think they'll get offended.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »
You seem very creative, you can join writing some stories of your own about Bully in the "Community Stories" section if you like.
And don't worry, we're very funny and relaxed people, so I don't think they'll get offended.

That offends me.
Permbanned for ultraracism.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 05:46:07 PM »

That offends me.
Permbanned for ultraracism.
How could you??? I don't wish you to die but...Hope you don't have sugar for you coffee...Yes,that's an evil wish mwahahahahaha,yes, I am Dr.Evil itself *pinky finger under the nose*

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 06:08:32 PM »
"Put some Whiskey in you water,
Sugar in your Tea....
What's all these crazy questions you askin' me ?
Dis is the craziest party that could EVER be.
Don't turn on the lights, cuz I don't wanna see"

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 06:38:01 PM »
"Put some Whiskey in you water,
Sugar in your Tea....
What's all these crazy questions you askin' me ?
Dis is the craziest party that could EVER be.
Don't turn on the lights, cuz I don't wanna see"

I may do another party,but you gotta bring the scotch...I can help with paying the baloons...Only one thing,please do not bring your knife...It's not that I think you'll kill me or nothing,it's just that I think you'll kill me...Shall we arrange a pool match?

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 06:44:07 PM »
Welcome to the board!

I was saying the offense thing because I'm not a native English and I'm afraid someone will misunderstand what I say and take it as an offense,again,never intend to do so
It's just that I get a bit paranoic with that...And thanks the appreciation of my skills :)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 09:26:33 PM »
Ahh, we understand.  You just do your best, you'll get by. 

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 10:25:07 PM »
Ahh, we understand.  You just do your best, you'll get by.
I assume to "get by" means not dying by the edge of your knife...I feel like at home already

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 10:30:02 PM »
So you're the ultimate B-B member?
Mod powers that can allow you to banhammer anyone at any given moment, combined with the power to create some of the biggest mods ever.
Mother of god... What have you done...?
Not really,the one with that would end up being my rwin brother King of Bosses...I'm like,the exact opposite,but improving...
Or maybe you mean Gaben,your description seems to be exactly like how he is...
By the way,my twin won't be round' here,he is busy with some kind of...World domination or some crap...Didnt' pay attention when he told me so(we are roommates,hope he ever cleans the place)