News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Incomplete Request  (Read 5251 times)

Offline LordJordanator

• Uroboros.
    • View Profile
Incomplete Request
« on: November 30, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
Hi, I just thought I'd address something about the Derby Harrington mod I requested before. Generally in a "Requests" section, someone would step up and create what the person requested. One modder took my request and offered a few other additions to the mod - yet after about two weeks or so it became apparent he didn't want to do any forther work on my request. The next modder took my request and the same thing happened. If anyone wants to help me out here, I will provide the source for the incomplete mod and the details. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:23:14 PM by LordJordanator »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Incomplete Request
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:13:40 PM »
XD Sorry that it didn't work out. Maybe you should be the one to do it, if it's taking this long... you could probably do it pretty quickly if you put some effort forth and used the code produced by the 2 modders that attempted it.

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
XD Sorry that it didn't work out. Maybe you should be the one to do it, if it's taking this long... you could probably do it pretty quickly if you put some effort forth and used the code produced by the 2 modders that attempted it.
But one of the modders doing it was the apparent best

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »
What is it you're trying to accomplish with this mod?

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 01:11:13 AM »
Post the source and do what BOSS generally does: make it a puzzle for the board to put back together.

Offline LordJordanator

• Uroboros.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 03:08:57 AM »
What is it you're trying to accomplish with this mod?

I wanted a mod that gives Derby's boss style, speech and functioning strafe. I wanted the P_Striker_A four-hit combo, the P_Striker_B stomach punches followed by the P_Grappler evade. I also wanted the six-hit combo, and if possible, the crouch uppercut counter move. I can see why it would take a while, but for people to take requests and try to get out of doing it.... You can see why I'm a little disappointed

Offline LordJordanator

• Uroboros.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 07:29:41 AM »

Is that right? You consider yourself "the best", yet you wouldn't bother doing my request...

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 07:46:45 AM »

Is that right? You consider yourself "the best", yet you wouldn't bother doing my request...
Hey hey hey hey... Hey
That is no way to speak to the lady friend. c:<If anything I could see what I can do if no one is willing.

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 10:42:27 AM »

I wasn't talking about myself, and anyway, nobody likes my work anymore, I'm out of date