News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 347972 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #675 on: January 24, 2016, 10:49:54 PM »
No, I'm not mad. I think it's terrible how much of an intolerant judgmental ass you are, but that is beside the point.

You should read full posts before replying, otherwise you're not really adding to the discussion, you're just having your own little ramblings on the forum, and overall being a shitty community member.

You're talking about the developers like they don't care about the community, when you yourself are doing nothing but attacking the community like a huge hypocrite.

They can ignore the community all they want, it's their mod and they have no reason to release it other than they want to. If you think it is shitty of them to do this, then stop contributing to their topic and leave them alone, you're not helping anyone, and in fact you're being a bit of a discredit to our community.

It's obvious you're not here to actually talk though, you just want to bother people and cause problems, and I guess I can at least say you're doing a great job with that. Oh and again... I bet you won't even read this whole post either, despite it only being a few sentences long. If you think it's foolish to read full posts, then you really have no business even being a member of any forum to begin with honestly.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 25, 2016, 12:20:46 AM »
Well,lemme' tell ya' a thing:

The developers don't give a Hell about your patience capability  ;)
i heard it's a bad idea that developer's ignore there community
dont you think the same my dear child?

It's great that the developers hear opinions and such...But I'm pretty sure they don't want to hear a guy complaining because the mod has not been released yet...
They want to hear your ideas...Not your baby yellings...They're modders,not babysitters...So,a bit of respect,can you?

If they haven't released it,it's for something..Or many factors:

-They want it to be perfect when released
-They have a life outside the modding area....Y'know,this guys probably work...And you crying for mods isn't their main concern right now..

Now..As DaBoss said...If you don't want to believe...I assure you they don't care about it..If you believe,good for you...But your yells and cries aren't giving you the mod quicker....Think about it

And yeah,you talk a lot about the community and how they should listen to them....But why can't YOU hear THEM? Who do you think you are? Somebody special....Sorry to dissapoint you..

They've said already they'll release it when it's done...And nothing...Nothing you say is going to change their minds..

And,as DaBoss said....You better first open your eyes and take some time to read...And then,open your mouth.. ;)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 25, 2016, 02:11:40 PM »
Well,lemme' tell ya' a thing:

The developers don't give a Hell about your patience capability  ;)
i heard it's a bad idea that developer's ignore there community
dont you think the same my dear child?

It's great that the developers hear opinions and such...But I'm pretty sure they don't want to hear a guy complaining because the mod has not been released yet...
They want to hear your ideas...Not your baby yellings...They're modders,not babysitters...So,a bit of respect,can you?

If they haven't released it,it's for something..Or many factors:

-They want it to be perfect when released
-They have a life outside the modding area....Y'know,this guys probably work...And you crying for mods isn't their main concern right now..

Now..As DaBoss said...If you don't want to believe...I assure you they don't care about it..If you believe,good for you...But your yells and cries aren't giving you the mod quicker....Think about it

And yeah,you talk a lot about the community and how they should listen to them....But why can't YOU hear THEM? Who do you think you are? Somebody special....Sorry to dissapoint you..

They've said already they'll release it when it's done...And nothing...Nothing you say is going to change their minds..

And,as DaBoss said....You better first open your eyes and take some time to read...And then,open your mouth.. ;)
autism
but were not crying

Offline MyU

• Bully Multiplayer Developer
    • View Profile
    • Bully MP
« Reply #678 on: January 25, 2016, 07:19:54 PM »
Simply put: We are undergoing a bunch of changes how we handle stuff internally.
Also, you need to know you maybe hear about developer(s) like Me, P3ti, Pablo but in reality and with all of my honesty: Only P3ti is working "really" active at the moment.
We always find new things to improve, or change things over time we find new techniques and ways how to improve our work and we apply them every time. And yeah as some people already pointed out we have a life outside especially guys like pabloko or me aren't really active I for my part didn't touch a single line of code since a month.
Personally (not talking for the project) I'm at the point of saying "yes I understand" but "no we won't deliver until we're done" and who doesn't understands can (insert bad word here?)-"do whatever he wants".

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2016, 04:49:25 PM »
This looks fucking brilliant. I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. But once it does come out, should we make a bully-board server? It'd just be kinda fun to be able to play bully with other BB members

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 09, 2016, 04:26:11 AM »
Is the mod alive?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 09, 2016, 03:14:52 PM »
It's still perfectly alive and well. The dev team just doesn't have anything interesting to report at the moment or at least nothing they'd like to publicly share as of yet.

Gembo, that'd be a cool idea. There's no reason it couldn't happen either.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #682 on: March 09, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »
This looks fucking brilliant. I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. But once it does come out, should we make a bully-board server? It'd just be kinda fun to be able to play bully with other BB members

Gembo...  To be honest. That's a terrible idea. Literally the worst idea I've ever seen on this board.  But that's just my opinion, everyone has their own one.

But yea, this mod is going great.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:55:56 PM by Mick3Mouse »

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #683 on: March 09, 2016, 04:19:14 PM »
I'm with Gembo on that one. We BBers should be able to play with eachother with our own server.

Offline Dannysters

• View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 16, 2016, 01:44:09 AM »
when are you going to release it?!?!?! lol jk

Gr8 mod m8

Offline Shrimp

• View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 26, 2016, 02:06:29 PM »
is there any damn news
it's been literally 2 years and still nothing aside's screenshots.

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #686 on: March 26, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »

Offline Shrimp

• View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 26, 2016, 02:24:37 PM »

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #688 on: March 26, 2016, 02:56:12 PM »
^ Indeed
This's just a sarcastic joke, dawg!
Don't take it to heart, cause I know you, the modder might be working your ass really hard on this or maybe not
But to be honest, I don't really know about it

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:58:59 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 30, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
I believe in this bully multiplayer as much as i believe MadmaN when he mentions a new project he's working on.