News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 348139 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2015, 06:54:01 AM »
There are more of us.
Mick and I are currently the two people who dick around in-game to find bugs. We're also there to populate the upcoming gameplay trailer.

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »

There are more of us.
Mick and I are currently the two people who dick around in-game to find bugs. We're also there to populate the upcoming gameplay trailer.
For me that picture and his statement is enough, and I believe this is legit
The Sweg guy is a really old forum member here, and he is actually a moderator now & he is making lots of Bully Video in youtube (Conclusion: He is not a Troll)

But there is always a random kid that will pop out of nowhere and starting the same argument again, where is my 1 min video?
"This mod is a baloney"

If you ask me why there is no video, up until now
My answer is I have no idea
and My suggestion to you is, just be patience until they will release a video
Cause patience won't cause you anything
But I think they will release a video soon, but I don't know
We're also there to populate the upcoming gameplay trailer.

And if you still think this mod is a baloney, you can re-read my post again and see that picture & swegta post that I quote
But if you still again think this mod is a baloney, you can re-read my post again or you can again think this mod is a baloney, because it is your right to think this is a baloney
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:29:11 AM by Rambo7 »

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2015, 07:49:07 AM »
But there is always a random kid that will pop out of nowhere and starting the same argument again, where is my 1 min video?
"This mod is a baloney"

i find it very offensive that you called me a random kid, i never knew someone asked for a video before as i would not bother to read a topic 46 pages long
i just came like a few days ago so chill, i didn't know, please understand that. if i did see someone talk about it before, i would not have even thought of making that post.

Offline MyU

• Bully Multiplayer Developer
    • View Profile
    • Bully MP
« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2015, 08:11:45 AM »
Just my two cents here.
As I see it now, there is no true or even "near" evidence of this mod being fake it's the opposite there are screenshots which never shown a false fact neither were edited in any kind.

I just got a few questions for these people who are still arguing about the mod being fake:
1) Why should people join a "bogus" project, and why exactly people would actually turn up a (now 44 pages) fake mod?
2) Why there never been any "proof" for the arguments that all this here is fake?

If you talk about the delayed game play trailer or in fact that we didn't released any game play "trailer" yet then it's simple and got explained many times.
We do not want to show unfinished / "choppy" game play, neither we have unlimited time.
As OrMiscL pointed out, we do have other things to-do work/school and so on just be patient and please stop fighting *lets peace?*

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2015, 08:52:14 AM »
i find it very offensive that you called me a random kid, i never knew someone asked for a video before as i would not bother to read a topic 46 pages long
i just came like a few days ago so chill, i didn't know, please understand that. if i did see someone talk about it before, i would not have even thought of making that post.
I never point my finger at you nor I said your name or anything like that
I just stated that, cause it's the fact, that there will be kids that will always come out arguing and questioning the same question again and again and again.....
and that is the fact, and that is the reason why this thread reached 44 pages
BTW I always stay cool and chill in this forum 8)
I think you should be the one that "chill bro"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:24:30 AM by Rambo7 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2015, 09:31:46 AM »
I might point out that it has been just a year this month since this thread was started.  Given the IMMENSE amount of work a project like this takes, I would expect this to take way longer by a factor of at least 5, or even longer.

Just stating this due to my own experience of working 5+ YEARS on the NES Story.  Doing something of quality takes a lot of time, and this Mod is NOT something that these fellows are going to be getting paid for and carting a huge load of money to the bank.  It is not going to pay their bills, rent their house, or provide food for them to live, real world survival takes actual cash from an actual paying job.  Necessarily, their real-world survival has to come first and foremost, giving them a very limited amount of time to focus on this enormous project. 

I'm well aware that everything seems "fake" these days, even our past history.  There are 'fake assassinations', 'fake moon landings', 'fake 9/11 attacks', 'fake historical events'.....Everything is a Conspiracy, ain't none of it really ever happened, we're living in an alternate, alternate universe, and dead people aren't really dead, only "sleeping".  It's all lies, life is a lie, and some giant evil force controls us all and everything for their own mysterious reasons.

Well, the news is....Everything is not "fake".....There has to be some reality, otherwise we don't truly exist.  There is the possibility that this is all just a dream, I suppose, in which case we are all really screwed.  Many years ago, there was a real book with an imaginary story about how world governments controlled the future by altering the past, the populace went along with this because they were brainwashed and any citizen who dared question this would disappear into the bowels of the 'Ministry of Truth' and never be seen again.  I don't really think this is the case here, since these developers and the people associated have nothing to gain by lying about this project.   

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:34:14 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2015, 12:35:42 PM »
ANYWAYS...

I think this mod looks pretty promising from what I've seen/tested. I'm pretty excited to see what will happen when the mod is released actually...
1) People will shut the fuck up about this being fake and maybe try to enjoy it?
2) It might bring a lot of people to Bully-Board... bring some attention back to Bully. Enough to make R* wanna make Bully 2? Doubt it but... still nice to have Bully-Board keep thriving with new members, and hopefully new modders.
3) I remember p3ti telling me you will be able to make custom scripts for your server using a newer version of LUA (forget what but it's newer than what Bully normally uses so that's nice). I for one am pretty excited to see what kinda interesting scripts I could make for people to play online with. I remember playing GTA San Andreas multiplayer a lil bit... it always seemed really cool to me how the servers had really detailed servers with really cool custom game modes that were always different and creative. I think it'd be really cool to make something like that, and be able to enjoy my script right along with those who like my mods. Perhaps I'm not good 'nuf to make something like Bully MP... but I can at least make stuff FOR Bully MP dammit!
4) Online sync was pretty great when I tried it, and the last time I tried it was quite a while ago tbh. I remember one time during testing before I quit that I spammed p3ti with the fire extinguisher non-stop and it was pissing him off LOL. That'll be fun right guys? RIGHT?

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2015, 01:05:02 PM »
^ That's sound really cool
BTW, I can't wait until the day, when I slingshotting your balls, dawg!

And back then, I do remember, offering the dev of this mod to add my GTA skin pack in their game, but they declined my offer
and they prefer the original bully skin

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2015, 01:51:52 PM »
innnnnnnnnnnteerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeesssssssssttttttiiiiiinnnngg

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2015, 01:53:21 PM »
Well it is meant as a BULLY multiplayer mod so I can honestly see why they'd decline, your mod is still pretty great though. I don't remember what they said about changing your own local world.img/world.dir and if that's prohibited or not, so maybe people can do it manually and still enjoy your mod in Bully MP.

Offline MyU

• Bully Multiplayer Developer
    • View Profile
    • Bully MP
« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
@DaBOSS54320:
We would definitely won't go "BLOCK ALL MODDING!" we just focus on getting it fair for everyone if this includes blocking some (mod "ability's") we probably need to go for that as it would suck if someone gets advantages by using these mods but that's another story I hope not.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
Didn't it say it'll be released late 2015 on
http://bully-mp.com/
read >--- The modification is still in development.
Initial version will get released in late 2015.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2015, 04:51:01 PM »
Late 2015 goes all the way up to new years m8.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2015, 05:02:48 PM »
ITALICS

december

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2015, 05:11:13 PM »
I vote shrimp's IP should be banned from Bully MP servers. Who's wit me?