News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 349644 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #600 on: July 28, 2015, 05:40:55 PM »
The purple bunny is right.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 29, 2015, 04:24:56 AM »
The fake muthaphuckin' G is right too.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 29, 2015, 12:21:02 PM »
"I am laughing out loud at your hysterical statement!" Anyway hopefully it will be done soon cuz I am getting tired of waitin you slackers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline OrMisicL

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 03, 2015, 07:19:58 PM »
Just wait for us a little bit more, its summer time, and most of us have an outside life apart from staying all day in front of a computer screen writing codes and analyzing the game.

We're also making sure that we produce a quality multiplayer mod before we publish it or even begin public tests, our main interest is to build a strong and bug free mod to ensure a fun experience to our community, we're gonna obviously sacrifice some more time in order to achieve our goals, but at least we'll satisfy the community and reward them with a good mod.

So, give us some more time, and we're not gonna let you down.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 03, 2015, 08:43:46 PM »
^ Hey guy, welcome to Bully-Board!

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 21, 2015, 02:55:29 PM »
I see Bully MP has it's own forum now. ;D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #606 on: August 31, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »
You don't fuck with SWEGTA.
(Thanks to P3ti for taking the pic)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 31, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »
OOO, Cool health-bar. Does it have a color thing, so like half-way = Yellow then lower = Red?

Offline P3ti

• Bully Multiplayer Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 31, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
We're having a proper website on http://bully-mp.com/ now, instead of redirecting you to the forum.
Also our spambot countermeasures on the forum have been strengthened up, so hopefully we will have no problems with them in the future.
The project was mostly on hold in the summer time, we didn't make much progress, but you can expect some screenshots in the next few weeks.

OOO, Cool health-bar. Does it have a color thing, so like half-way = Yellow then lower = Red?
Yes.

Does this mean that SWEGTA is a nerd?
We've been playing on a TDM script, which features 4 teams at the moment: nerds, bullies, preppies and greasers.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #609 on: September 12, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »
There is no npc's in the mp. And I see pedro back there.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 12, 2015, 10:18:12 AM »
There is no npc's in the mp. And I see pedro back there.
yes exactly what i thought i just cant be assed commenting
also why is pedro in his halloween outfit if it's not halloween season

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #611 on: September 12, 2015, 01:49:34 PM »
It's fake.
Nonetheless, the project is moving forward at a good pace. Hopefully soon, we'll reveal some actual footage.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #612 on: September 12, 2015, 01:59:15 PM »
It's fake.
Nonetheless, the project is moving forward at a good pace. Hopefully soon, we'll reveal some actual footage.
Hey Swegta, do you think this MP mod could revive the community?
Even if it's a bad period, i'm still playing the game, finding bugs (I've managed to get Mr.Lutz in the basement :D), having fun and doing things.

EDIT: BTW, you all are making me feel like shit, 'cause I tought it was real :(

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 14, 2015, 09:22:08 PM »
ok

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 14, 2015, 10:02:29 PM »
The reason why videos and other screenshots haven't been posted yet is simply due to their choice to wait on that.

I myself, if I am developing a mod....I will not post footage of any kind until it is ready for release or is good enough (to me) in order to show off. If it isn't good enough to show off...then I simply will wait till the time is proper.

I imagine that the devs are using the same approach. I do realize that now we live in a society where if someone says that they are gonna do this or that.....someone else is gonna instantly say..."post pictures or it didn't happen" or something along those lines.

I know for example....take Duke Nukem Forever. Great game....however....90% of the duke fans considered that game to be vaporware due to how long it took to get it finally done and out in everyone's hands. I myself....didn't mind the 10+ year wait for the game.....since I myself have lots of patience waiting for something.....not everyone else is that patient.

Then there is the fact that some prefer to see some sort of proof in order to decide for themselves.....

Lemme put things into another perspective.....The devs....P3ti and Pablo got hold of me first before anyone else on this forum and asked me if I wanted to help out with the mod. I told P3ti I would be happy to if it was in an advisory role only....however.....due to things that I will not mention here....I decided very quickly to back away from helping out with the mod (sorry p3ti....I know that didn't make you happy at all....but there was reasons for that) and they continued on and eventually got other people to help them out as they do their work. I can easily verify for anyone thats questioning the authenticity of this mod and say 100% that there is nothing 'fake' about this mod. If my word alone isn't good enough for everyone here that IS questioning that ....then I guess the community may indeed be turning into a lost cause.

Just my thoughts on the whole matter guys.

oh and @ ZekeCunningham

I was not directly pointing any fingers at you or any other member specifically. I was being generalistic in my message and warning above. While I have been staying extremely quiet for a while now and keeping my distance from the modding section....I have been keeping tabs on things and the rest of my fellow staff have been keeping me informed about things such as the arguing that continues to go on in this thread.....and I am serious about locking this thread from anyone other then the dev team from posting in it.

It seems to be the only option left to keep this topic ON topic and pointless discussions (like the one we are having now) out of the topic.

Think about it. ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:07:50 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »