News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 348148 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2014, 02:39:27 PM »
I'm sure that this mod will be very crunchy and delicious!
Yes, I'm doing that again. C'mon... I want my old fame back!! THE SWEGMAN!!! BRING IT ON!! HEEEYY LADIES!! Jimmy Goes to School!!!! Funny clips in Bully!!! YEAH!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that this could and will bring this board and the game LOTS of attention.
It could easily revive the fanbase entirely. One commentator on my video mentioned reinstalling the game, as well as a few more people getting excited to play Bully again.

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2014, 02:45:02 PM »
Yes, I'm doing that again. C'mon... I want my old fame back!! THE SWEGMAN!!! BRING IT ON!! HEEEYY LADIES!! Jimmy Goes to School!!!! Funny clips in Bully!!! YEAH!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that this could and will bring this board and the game LOTS of attention.
It could easily revive the fanbase entirely. One commentator on my video mentioned reinstalling the game, as well as a few more people getting excited to play Bully again.
Honestly, I don't think it will be as good as people expect, since Bully doesn't seem like a game meant for multiplayer

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 02:54:49 PM »

Honestly, I don't think it will be as good as people expect, since Bully doesn't seem like a game meant for multiplayer

ah,ah,ahh! Think of GTA SA! ^.^

I mean think about it,Knowing bully like the back of my hand,thinking of it having a multiplayer mod,imagining it well enough,it'll live up to everyone's expectations and even mine! All i wish is to roleplay,and that's already been confirmed as a possibility/its simply possible. ^.^

I love to roleplay as well as i haen't done it in a while... It hurts to know i haven't roleplayed in so long.....

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »

I mean think about it,Knowing bully like the back of my hand,thinking of it having a multiplayer mod,imagining it well enough,it'll live up to everyone's expectations and even mine! All i wish is to roleplay,and that's already been confirmed as a possibility/its simply possible. ^.^

I love to roleplay as well as i haen't done it in a while... It hurts to know i haven't roleplayed in so long.....
But what else is confirmed?

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 03:21:55 PM »

But what else is confirmed?

The fact that servers can customize their own scripts, making it up for the community to decide.
If you want an RP server, you can make it.
- This game has some very likable and witty characters. I'm sure that people would roleplay for hours upon hours.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 03:27:21 PM »
Other mode's like DM's and also i just watched your latest vid SWEGTA. The hype is real ;3

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2014, 03:32:48 PM »
So would a server owner be able to implement, for example, a player selector for their server?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
That should be possible, since they can make their own LUA script.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2014, 03:49:06 PM »
Hmm... That doesn't give me a idea..  :hmm:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2014, 03:59:06 PM »
So would a server owner be able to implement, for example, a player selector for their server?

Yes. It's entirely up to the people running the server.

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »

So mods on servers would be possible?

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »

How do you code it though? 

When you type a code that effects gplayer will it effect all the players on the server?   The devs should make something that can just effect that player you want it to be.   

Anyway we will see.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
You're right, Mick. We'll just have to wait and see.
But like Pabloko mentioned, there will be a lua file for the servers to handle.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2014, 05:46:52 PM »
I'd imagine there will be an array of all the players. Then you can do like gPlayer[1] for example, but I have no idea yet, we'll see.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2014, 06:49:40 PM »
I'd recommend copying SA:MP's data detection system, where data files are loaded from an external server, as all SA:MP servers block all main data mods (I.E gta.dat, weapon.dat etc)

It stops people using modded fighting styles that could cause a crash with people using unmodded/different modded styles.