News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 348111 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2014, 02:39:04 AM »
Pabloko@ Great to hear, Just tell me when you got some LUA stuff needed, Im dieing for action.

DaBOSS, Unknown @ Why you hate me?  :'(
I am demoting you from ever using bully mp  Muahahhahahahahaahhaa
Oh I can't never mind then.
Anyway I know it will be fun to play with you guys and ive been waitin for smth like this so I can play with DaBOSS.

Nicefunfungirl@ We had a lot of plans for this stuff, and now they will be available, And progress so far is very early stages, theres not much to do atm, but the progress is going quite well.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2014, 03:29:32 AM »
Since I finally got my network issues fixed....I can get caught up here.

First...I will state that Pabloko and the others are speaking the truth about this mod and that is indeed real.

I myself am serving the development team in a advisory role and helping out with the game internals and will continue to do so. I also am helping Pabloko out with another side project that is being worked on at the same time that everyone here will also enjoy.

I am going to ask that everyone to please NOT hammer the team with questions asking when this will be done or beg for early releases. This simply will not happen.

P3ti and Pabloko are both working VERY hard on this project and while they have a lot done so far...there is still a lot more left to do before any beta releases can be considered. I am trying my best to help them both out with the internals of the game and point them in the right directions on where to get the information they need and also providing any other information they need if it is within my power to do so. While I am not taking part in any of the coding for this mod...I am however helping code the side project that was spawned from this mod and is something that will be released soon to the community and is currently in a very usable state. Pabloko and I are both working on that one as we get time though he is focusing more on the MP mod which is more important atm which leaves me time to focus on the other little fun project.

@Mick

I will ask that you please refrain from calling any of this project a fake. Pabloko and P3ti are NOT affiliated with the previous member that was posting faked info on a multiplayer mod. That is a different member and this mod however IS working as they currently have it. I would like to think that my word should be good enough to you m8 since I have never lied to you or anyone else here and can finally say that my dream of a multiplayer is finally on the verge of being realized.

@ everyone else

I will ask everyone else to please not start any arguments here about the multiplayer mod because the first hint of an argument that I see and I will instantly start handing down 30 day bans since BB is not a place for fighting or arguing about things but a place of sharing and and enjoying modding this great game. I personally have been very nice and not gotten involved in too many of the arguments that have gone on here but now I am just a bit weary of seeing them. I do not like conflict and prefer to not even be involved in it.

I also don't want anyone bugging the guys asking to join the team or asking to be a beta tester. We will let everyone know when the time is right when we need testers to help test things out but for now we have everyone we need. The entire biblio-techa team is involved with this mod and doing everything we each can to help P3ti and Pabloko and this is all the people needed for the time being.

Anyways, lets get this show going!  8)

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 04:23:58 AM »
This multiplayer mode is for computer?

Offline alontzedaka

• Like you'd know..
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2014, 05:15:53 AM »

Why isn't this obvious?  :neen:

Yes it's a PC mod. Dur.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 07:09:09 AM »
The Mad Man is 100% spot on.
Not a fake. It's real.

Please don't overwhelm the devs with any questions.
They're working hard and trying to provide us with something amazing.

Yes. Sadly, that applies to some if not all mods.

Offline alontzedaka

• Like you'd know..
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »

Yes. Sadly, that applies to some if not all mods.

PC Master race

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2014, 09:27:24 AM »
I see,My dreams,And they're all coming truee. ;3 (Singy Songy)---(TV show reference)

I really love this all,i feel as though i can just die right now. But i know i can't. Unless my patience finally and truly gives in for once and it just kills me to end all the pain.. >.< If only i could test it! It's all i wish!  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

EDIT:I finally read mad's whole post. Understood. And great to see you again mad! :D

And also i've come to a new agreement. DaBOSS finally convinced me to wanna play zoe instead of christy or my secondary,mandy. But christy remains secondary now. So here's my new character layout

1.Primary)Zoe
2.Secondary)Christy

And for each i play,roleplay name is Lexi_Williams :D

*As you can see,i've got many plans for when the "day" finally comes!*
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:51:56 AM by nicefunfungirl »

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2014, 09:51:37 AM »
WTF ? Don't kill yourself,this doesn't solve anything

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2014, 09:55:02 AM »
WTF ? Don't kill yourself,this doesn't solve anything

That's not how i meant it. xd

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »
I wonder how hard it'll be to "customize" your character.  Like having retextured models of the same character, I.E blue shirt instead of white, etc.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
I wonder how hard it'll be to "customize" your character.  Like having retextured models of the same character, I.E blue shirt instead of white, etc.

No idea. It would be cool if it was up to the server owners to load custom textures.
That way a zombie rp would be more possible.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2014, 12:58:14 PM »
Speaking of zombies, are mods compatible with this? Also, will there be voice chat? Or just flat out texting?

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2014, 01:13:36 PM »
Speaking of zombies, are mods compatible with this? Also, will there be voice chat? Or just flat out texting?

I spoke to one of the devs earlier and voice chat won't be implemented. I guess server owners could just have a teamspeak server if they wanted to.
And like Pabloko said, the servers will load a custom lua-file.
- This means that server owners can adjust their server the way they want. Making it pretty much like regular Lua coding.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2014, 01:27:22 PM »
Pabloko@ Great to hear, Just tell me when you got some LUA stuff needed, Im dieing for action.

DaBOSS, Unknown @ Why you hate me?  :'(
I am demoting you from ever using bully mp  Muahahhahahahahaahhaa
Oh I can't never mind then.
Anyway I know it will be fun to play with you guys and ive been waitin for smth like this so I can play with DaBOSS.

Nicefunfungirl@ We had a lot of plans for this stuff, and now they will be available, And progress so far is very early stages, theres not much to do atm, but the progress is going quite well.

m8 I just voted c00l.

I spoke to one of the devs earlier and voice chat won't be implemented. I guess server owners could just have a teamspeak server if they wanted to.
And like Pabloko said, the servers will load a custom lua-file.
- This means that server owners can adjust their server the way they want. Making it pretty much like regular Lua coding.
Ah. Maybe XFire can be used for a teamspeak. Like enable it game, then create a chat room, then start a teamspeak. But about the Lua, I meant like can users use mods(ordinary scripts) whilst playing the MP?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:29:32 PM by Unkn0wnsoldier-|AB| »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
Well, certain mods might work but right now it is too early to say for sure what exactly will be added as far as any "possible" support for running external mods with this.

Chances are mods may work if everyone who is playing on the server has the same exact mods....like with most games but there is always the possability the devs might have a surprise up their sleeves for this.

As far as actual proof goes for those that are not on the dev team, I or one of the devs can post screenshots showing the client as well as other info tho I will have to talk to Pabloko about that since it is up to him and P3ti on what they each want to let the community see as development moves forward.

I will be seeing about porting over my clan's massive server mod from sa-mp over to this as the official BB Bully Server mod and give everyone a massive server that they can do whatever in.

I will also state that this has potential to seriously go far. I am really glad that P3ti and Pabloko got hold of me here when they did before all of this was formally announced on BB since the whole thing was a total shock to me when they both came straight to me first about the multiplayer addon for the game. Both of them have my deepest respect not only for what they are doing but also for being really cool guys and talented coders.

Everyone here will be kept updated on this project as things unfold so....as it is said on many tv shows: Stay Tuned and we will be back after these messages from our sponsors.  :biggrin: