News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully: Scholarship Edition MEGA-MOD - Status Thread  (Read 26045 times)

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition MEGA-MOD - Status Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2014, 09:03:26 PM »
Yeah its epic.

明日香明日香明日 Will probly think this is okay aswell.

Wont you 明?
It is okay

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2014, 09:05:08 PM »
It is far from "okay" its absolutey awsome!

But thats your opinon!

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:06 PM »
It is far from "okay" its absolutey awsome!

But thats your opinon!
Well... it's okay

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2014, 09:48:56 PM »

The interiors most certainly DON'T match the exterior buildings they are part of so I have no simple way of combining one without redoing the other.

Here is a overhead shot showing both the school building in its normal position and the interiors placed behind it. Notice the differences in the shape and size?

Yes, I can see that !  Not totally unexpected, probably other buildings could be like that also.
Regardless, it is an awesome project ! 
Here I am, still trying to figure how, when going out a side second-floor window, I wind up on the back balcony.

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 05:54:58 PM »
when is the mod going to be released ?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 10:05:06 PM »
When I get it done.

I am trying to get the textures done so I can release that portion around xmas...but I can't promise that I will be able to release them then tho...since you have to realize...I am the ONLY one working on this and there are several thousand textures in this game....its a lot to change since I am replacing every single one. Plus putting in my full hd replacements for the characters in the game....hd vehicle replacements.....beta boys dorm will be reconstructed.....

I will not say any specific date and I will also please ask that everyone be patient with me as I do this mod. Anyone posting begging for me to release it now or release it early will just have their posts deleted since hammering me will just force me to slow down more or stop the mod totally. Patience is something I do want to teach a lot of the newer crowd here.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
Good luck with teaching people patience.

I've seen waaaaay to many posts on any mod topic for any game where just because there hasn;t been a post for a week "is this dead?" or "omg amazing plllz release!" etc.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:44 PM »
That is why most game devs rush shit out after they make a press release talking about what they are doing because the public demand become so great they get pressured to release it asap or they fear they will lose the popularity.

I could care less about that stuff since good things come to those who wait. If it takes a while then so be it. If people don't like that then they should move on to something else and the people that do care will still be around.

Offline riki2cool

• The most festive member
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
...beta boys dorm will be reconstructed...

Thank you :P

Offline KPez

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 07:07:05 AM »
Here are some updates.....what you are about to see is everything loaded in 3ds max itself...using 3ds max 2014 for those interested and none of these shots show modded textures...not yet anyways.

I am reconstructing EVERYTHING in 3ds max as one whole world..including interiors and this is proving to be a healthy challenge. I am surprised no-one has attempted this yet. Got this feeling I am the first for this one...rofl.

All of this will be released at some point before xmas for others to use to develop their own textures to import into the game. This as I said above is the main reason why I am doing this, but I am also doing this for the zombie story renders

Those 3DS Max screenshots are awesome. When you say all of this will be released at some point before Christmas, do you mean the entire exported map for 3ds Max? That would be incredibly useful for all kinds of mods.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 04:17:24 AM »
Here are some updates.....what you are about to see is everything loaded in 3ds max itself...using 3ds max 2014 for those interested and none of these shots show modded textures...not yet anyways.

I am reconstructing EVERYTHING in 3ds max as one whole world..including interiors and this is proving to be a healthy challenge. I am surprised no-one has attempted this yet. Got this feeling I am the first for this one...rofl.

All of this will be released at some point before xmas for others to use to develop their own textures to import into the game. This as I said above is the main reason why I am doing this, but I am also doing this for the zombie story renders

Those 3DS Max screenshots are awesome. When you say all of this will be released at some point before Christmas, do you mean the entire exported map for 3ds Max? That would be incredibly useful for all kinds of mods.
He is working hard to get these mods out as fast as possible. Knowing MadmaN he probably doesn't have a official release yet he doesn't like to give out early ETA's.

Offline KPez

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 08:54:25 AM »

He is working hard to get these mods out as fast as possible. Knowing MadmaN he probably doesn't have a official release yet he doesn't like to give out early ETA's.

That's fair enough. I think you misunderstood me though - I wanted to clarify whether MadmaN meant he was planning to release his 3ds Max map files, because that's what it seemed like he meant in that post (I.e. in addition to the Mega Mod he is working on).

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2014, 10:54:53 PM »
The 3ds max files will be released. I have been focusing on helping with the MP mod with the guys so have shoved this to the back seat for now. I still am working on things but have a lot of projects going on at once.