News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jimmy Hopkins vs pinkie pie from cupcakes  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
Jimmy Hopkins vs pinkie pie from cupcakes
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
Jimmy was minding his own business when there was a knock on the door. There was a note that said "MEET ME AT THE DAM. 12:00 PM." Jimmy thought this was urgent. so he went to the dam at 12 to see Derby and Johnny. So what do you want? Jimmy said. Nothing. We got a note to come here too. Derby said. Hi there. a mysterious voice said. then a pimk pony came out. Who the hell are you!? Jimmy said. I'm pinkie pie. I think you will all make great ingredients for me! Great ingredients for what? Johnny said. Cupcakes. Pinkie pie said. she smelled like corpses. All the Bullworth students tried not to gag. Pinkie laughed at this. but derby hit her with a good combo. OW! you all will make great ingredients! Jimmy did his 5 hit combo knocking her to the ground on the last hit. She got back up but Johnny kicked her back to the ground and spit on pinkie pie. This made her very mad. She took out a knife and cut Derbys arm. No!! not my vest!! He charged at pinkie and hit her so hard she got killed.

so what did you think?