News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New shirt for Russell  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Spaps

• Spy
  • Mahlons
    • View Profile
New shirt for Russell
« on: October 06, 2014, 01:40:43 AM »
Could someone help me make a non-clique shirt? It'll be much appreciated thanks

HELP RUSSELL NOOWWWWW!!!

Offline johnnyheston

• View Profile
Re: New shirt for Russell
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:49:23 AM »

HELP RUSSELL NOOWWWWW!!!
you can do this by yourself, you can use photoshop

Offline 明日香

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:26:39 PM »

HELP RUSSELL NOOWWWWW!!!
you can do this by yourself, you can use photoshop
Says the guy who makes 3 requests every day

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
This is the requests section guys, we shouldn't judge people for not being able to do simple tasks. If you don't want to help him then you probably shouldn't even post a reply here as it won't really help anyone.

I am too busy/lazy to want to do the request, sorry. I can tell you how to do it though.
1) Extract Russell's texture (NFT file) from World.img using an IMG archive editor for Bully
2) Open the NFT file using NifSkope
3) Right click the first thing in the list (Or... should be the first thing anyway) and export it
4) Save the NFT file after you exported it, now it points to the exported image on your computer so any changes we make to it will show up in game. There is an option to embed the image if you want to release the mod, but since this mod is just for you it's fine doing it this way
5) Delete the old NFT file from World.img, and add this new one you just modded
6) Open the exported TGA file with Photoshop/GIMP/whatever and make your desired changes (Get the texture from one of the non clique students by doing the above 3 steps with some non clique student)

Offline Spaps

• Spy
  • Mahlons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
This is the requests section guys, we shouldn't judge people for not being able to do simple tasks. If you don't want to help him then you probably shouldn't even post a reply here as it won't really help anyone.

I am too busy/lazy to want to do the request, sorry. I can tell you how to do it though.
1) Extract Russell's texture (NFT file) from World.img using an IMG archive editor for Bully
2) Open the NFT file using NifSkope
3) Right click the first thing in the list (Or... should be the first thing anyway) and export it
4) Save the NFT file after you exported it, now it points to the exported image on your computer so any changes we make to it will show up in game. There is an option to embed the image if you want to release the mod, but since this mod is just for you it's fine doing it this way
5) Delete the old NFT file from World.img, and add this new one you just modded
6) Open the exported TGA file with Photoshop/GIMP/whatever and make your desired changes (Get the texture from one of the non clique students by doing the above 3 steps with some non clique student)
Thanks man.