News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Ending  (Read 13743 times)

Offline AkematLynn

• How May I Be Of A Disturbance To You?
  • Nothing to see here people, move along!
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: The Ending
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2014, 02:06:02 AM »
The 'Skylight' seems like the same hinky 'wormhole' effect as going out the side window puts you on the back balcony.

OMFG! I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it just now! :ohmy: I wonder what other screwy physics I've failed to notice after all this time!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2014, 02:18:43 AM »
Ha, the first time I went out that 2nd floor window, I wondered about how I wound up on the back balcony.  I just thought, at the time, that it was a glitch of some kind.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2014, 05:16:30 AM »
I don't think you can actually see through the skylight inside of his office, since Bully rarely uses any form of outside-models. The only thing close to it would be the low-res background that you get a peek at whenever Jimmy leaves a certain building (like the main school).

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 01:24:12 PM »
I admit there were some details about the ending of the game that shouldn't have been left out after you finished (personally I was hoping for Jimmy's parents to show up and see what they would have started saying. Also wanted that to be explored a little more in general), but I thought what actually happened was good. The exchange you have with Gary before the actual fight starts was what it needed to be. And as far as "Bully 2" still being a possibility, it has been said it still is a couple times over the last couple years. I of course don't know for sure, but there are rumor sites that still talk about Bully 2 being an unnamed Rockstar game coming out in 2015 or 2016. Of course that is just a rumor and the chances of it are questionable, but because of the fact that it hasn't really been thrown away completely should at least keep you from saying it is practically impossible.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
Nothing is impossible where gaming plots are concerned, but you gotta admit they didn't exactly leave the door open for a sequel.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2014, 06:40:20 PM »
Nothing is impossible where gaming plots are concerned, but you gotta admit they didn't exactly leave the door open for a sequel.

Not in the most clear way they could have, no. But it's pretty obvious that there is more they could do with Hopkins. Have him be a little older, explore his relationship with his Mother and his childhood, bring in new rivals/characters that try to take him off his throne at the school before he leaves, etc. Or if they wanna leave Jimmy alone, they could easily just have you play as a character that is customizable. That would be very cool, but I still think there is much more that could be told and wrapped up about Jimmy if they choose to do it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 09:18:59 PM »
Oh, no doubt !  There are so many things that could have / could be done with the game, it is absolutely intriguing.  There's thousands of posts on the board here that examine those possibilities, and of things left undone.  As far as we can tell, Jimmy should have at least 2 years left to go at Bullworth, which should indicate at least 2 more sequels.  I think RockStar really missed the boat here by not producing any more sequels.  Sure, Bully maybe didn't have all that much visibility, but then again, neither did GTA I or GTA II, yet they stuck with that franchise and hit paydirt with GTA III. 

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 10:27:57 PM »
I'm just furthering the idea that it's a possibility. The points in the story that could still be touched (among others they would come up with that haven't been mentioned), combined with them still saying "Bully 2" could happen for the past couple years means it's possible. I'm just saying all that because you made it sound like there was absolutely no chance before.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2014, 06:26:05 AM »
I think that's due to discouragement. I been here over 5 years, and that was a year after Scholarship Edition came out. 
At first, expectations were high, but over time all those hints just seemed like empty promises.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2014, 05:32:19 PM »
Maybe, but neither of us know for sure. It's a helluva lot better than not being talked about at all, so there's always a chance.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2014, 09:37:22 PM »
Yeah. that's what we're hanging on to here, by de fingernails.