News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Gaming Troubles  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
The Bullworth Gaming Troubles
« on: May 05, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »
The new video game taking place in Bullworth had been released today, every student got it. It had singleplayer, and competitive multiplayer. Everyone had hopped right into Multiplayer, instead of playing the storyline. It was quite amusing to watch them run around ingame, trying to find out the controls. The dorm was packed, and every room had several TV's smuggled in. The prefects were trying to get in the dorm to beat everyone and take all the TV's and games, but the door was blocked off.

Jimmy had gotten into Multiplayer later than others, as he had done the first mission of the singleplayer campaign unlike everyone else, and had some understanding of the controls. His username was JimmyH. He spawned in a random dorm room, and walked out. He saw RUSSEL_WIN going crazy, jumping, and punching wildly, and then he stopped moving altogether, and he suddenly logged out and went offline. He looked to the left and saw Gary_Pwnz_Everyone beating the hell out of XxAlgieXx. He then realised just how awesome this game was, graphics were out of this world. You had a choice of several models, a normal student with a green vest, a fat Nerd, a huge Jock, a stocky Greaser, an average sized Prep, a short Bully, and a tall Dropout. Jimmy had the normal student, but he had pre-ordered the game and had a choice of a blue vest, which he took. Gary_Pwnz_Everyone kicked XxAlgieXx in the balls and he fell over, and poofed out of existence. Jimmy heard a high pitched squeal ingame, and forgot that you could use a headset with a mic to talk to people ingame. He grabbed his and turned it on, he had a nice wireless one.

Gary_Pwnz_Everyone ran up to Jimmy and started punching him. Jimmy used the counter attack he found out about playing the story, he caught Gary's arm and wrestled him to the ground, and was ready to rain down blows on him.

"Jimmy, please, let's work together." Gary begged.

"Fine, but if you try anything, and I mean ANYTHING on me, and it's bye-bye for you." Jimmy said to Gary as he let go and got up. "Let's go outside, see if we can find Pete." Jimmy said as he and Gary walked outside.

They heard a familiar voice, it was begging for anyone to help. They saw Peter_Puller being chased by Ted_Number_One, and Damon_4_Lyfe. Gary started laughing.

"You like Pete's name Jimmy, I made it just for him." Gary managed to say while still laughing. But Jimmy was already chasing after the two Jocks. and Gary joined in. After a few minutes, Pete was cornered in the parking lot, and Pete started punching at the Jocks wildly, as if he was mashing the button. He managed to knock out Damon, who simply said "What the fuck?"

Jimmy tackled Ted, and started raining down blows, and knocked out Ted. "Damnit Jimmy" Ted said as he was put into spectator mode. You had to wait a few minutes after being knocked out before respawning, and you could watch your friends. The three stood around for a while, before Gary had an awesome idea, to go into the Girls Dorm. Pete disagreed and just went in the run down school bus, and hid there. Jimmy was curious, and went along with Gary. They were stopped by TrentxTotallyxLikesxGirls, and XxFreshmanMerkerDavisXx. Trent tried to punch Jimmy but instead jumped at him, and Jimmy grabbed him and did a special move, which involved stuffing him in a garbage bin, kicking it down, and rolling it away. Gary just kept kicking Davis in the balls and laughed wildly at it.

Gary finished Davis and they made their way to the Girls Dorm, they walked in, and saw a bunch of girl characters fighting. Neither of them noticed the option to pick a girl. Dr_Beatrice was ripping out the hair of Hot_Girl_Mandy. Lovely_Lola was beating XPinksterX. TouchChickZoe was fighting Shy-Angie and SportyGirlKaren at the same time. CoolGirlMelody, SmartGloria, and XGossipXGirlX were wildly slapping at each other. Jimmy burst out laughing as he made his way out to avoid being caught up in it while Gary just stayed there.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:26:06 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
Re: The Bullworth Gaming Troubles
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 10:52:01 AM »
Jimmy had noticed some dropout characters, Otto_Beats_School, and |SuperX_SmartX_Jerry| had XxAlgieXx, who had respawned not that long ago, cornered. They were ready to beat him, but he pulled a firecracker out and blew them up.

"What the hell is that shit?" Otto said in disbelief. Jimmy ran up and asked Algie how he got it.

"I found it lying around, that was my only one." Algie said nervously, he then ran off. Jimmy decided to explore a bit, and was stopped by two Preps at the fountain. GordxHotxRich, and XxXDerbyHarringtonXxX, Gord rushed Jimmy, but Jimmy countered by side-stepping and tripping Gord. Derby threw a punch, but Jimmy ducked under and kicked Derby's groin hard.

"This isn't the end of this Hopkins." Derby said as his character poofed away and he was sent into spectator mode. Jimmy got a level up, and checked his stats. He upgraded his health and kept exploring, and found a crappy slingshot. ThadXOwnsXCuster stopped Jimmy and threatened to beat him, but Jimmy took out his slingshot and fired a shot which head Thad in the head and knocked him out. "I'll kick your athh later Hopkinth"

Jimmy encountered H4X0Rx34RN35T and sent a barrage of slingshot rocks at him, but to no effect. Earnest kicked Jimmy in the nads, and he fell over, not knocked out though, Jimmy's health upgrade saved him. Earnest was about to finish Jimmy, but he suddenly disconnected, and a message in the upper right corner said "H4X0Rx34RN35T Has been permanently banned for cheating."

Jimmy had very low health, one hit would knock him out, he found an apple laying on the ground after walking around carefully. He picked it up and ate it, he got a small health boost, but it wasn't enough. He walked around for a while before a bunch of Jocks surrounded him.

"Payback time Jimbo." Ted said. Jimmy had nowhere to go, the Jocks made a circle and were advancing on him. He heard a loud explosion all of a sudden, and a bunch of Jocks fell to the ground, he saw Peter_Puller holding a firecracker

"JIMMY, RUN!" Pete yelled as he started running towards the parking lot, Jimmy followed him with the Jocks in hot pursuit. They got there quickly and took cover in the school bus, Jimmy pelted them with slingshots until only Ted was left, and he ran off. "I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY HOPKINS' Ted yelled.

"I found a lot of good stuff Jimmy, let's make this our fort. Those firecrackers are just a taste of what's to come. Come check it out." Pete said as he walked out towards the trashy area. There were a pile of good stuff, slingshots, spudguns, bottlerocket launchers, some stink bombs. Plenty of everything too, Pete also had a pile of apples, bananas, and some sodas.

"Save the sodas, they're for emergencies ONLY. We have tons of fruit, eat those." Jimmy would have rolled his eyes ingame if he could, but he couldn't so he rolled them in real life. He just kept eating apples. until his health was full. The pile was noticeably smaller, but there was still plenty. Just like in real life, Gary came in out of nowhere, and nearly crapped his pants when he saw the weapons. He grabbed a bottlerocket launcher and some stink bombs and ran off.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:32:35 PM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
Re: The Bullworth Gaming Troubles
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 03:26:40 PM »
The Prefects could not get into the dorm, and reported this to Crabblesnitch, and he had gotten in contact with the developer, who went by the alias of "Sphinx". He begged for him to shut off the multiplayer, since it was keeping students out of class and locked in the dorm where the Prefects can't get in.

Sphinx told him not to worry, as he had a plan already, he was sure something like this would happen. He got on his copy of the game, and hopped in. He had 100 percent completion of the story mode campaign, and had every upgrade in multiplayer, as he was the one who made the game.

As soon as he loaded into multiplayer, everyone got a message in a deep, awesome voice. "THE SPHINX HAS ENTERED THE GAME"

He used his powers to make a false update, which would mean anyone who left Multiplayer, couldn't join until downloading, but he would have to manually kick everyone for it to work. He changed the settings to, "Kick on Death" and began his rampage. He encountered Gary_Pwnz_Everyone, and noticed that he threw a stink bomb, he used his upgrades to catch the bomb, and throw it back.

Gary was able to run out of the way, and ran back to base. He warned his "friends" about the incoming danger, and they took cover at the bus windows, weapons ready. Sphinx had an upgrade that allowed him to quickly make a high powered slingshot. He crafted the weapon and walked towards the bus. Pete came out of cover and fired a spud, but Sphinx dropped to the ground, got up to his knees, and fired a shot from his slingshot, which hit Pete's character in the head, and knocked him out.

"NOOOOOO" Pete yelled into his mic.

Gary came out and fired bottlerockets, but simply missed every shot, and was knocked out by a slingshot to the head.

"I HATE THIS WORLD" Gary screamed.

"I know you're in there, James" Sphinx said.

"Make it an even fight" Jimmy demanded

"Alright then" Sphinx said.

Jimmy came out of cover, unarmed, and Sphinx put his slingshot away. They began fighting. Sphinx did an insane move he got from one of his many upgrades, which was hard to counter, but Jimmy was able to get the counter, taking out a small chunk of Sphinx's health. Sphinx also had the ability to counter a counter, but he didn't expect anyone to know about counters in the first place.

"You actually played the story? Or did you find that out with luck?" Sphinx asked curiously

"I played the story a bit." Jimmy answered

"Too bad you only have one upgrade" Sphinx said.

"How do you know that?" Jimmy asked

"Because, I run this game, I know everyone's stats. I got all the upgrades, you won't win." Sphinx said

"We'll see about that." Jimmy said back menacingly.

He rushed Sphinx, which was a bad move, and Sphinx did an epic counter attack, and left Jimmy with a morsel of health. He did his ultimate move, the final upgrade, which would kill anyone, and was near impossible to counter, but couldn't have a counter to counter a counter. It was hard to preform, and Sphinx did it, but Jimmy actually countered it, and left Sphinx with a morsel of health.

"What's your purpose? Jimmy asked

"Crabblesnitch told me to shut this down, so I decided to have my last fun with this online, anyone who gets killed gets kicked out, and will not be let back in, they can play story mode though." Sphinx explained.

"Let's work together. I got sodas, fruits, and all kinds of weapons in my hideout. We can do it together." Jimmy begged

"Well, you are the ONLY one who played my story at all, so we got a deal."

The two spent an hour or so, clearing out each clique, and had a nice relationship. Sphinx, sadly, had to kill Jimmy and end it for good, but Jimmy understood. He spent the rest of his day playing the story mode, and he had lots of fun.

THE END