News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: THE BIBLE OF JIMMY HOPKINS  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
THE BIBLE OF JIMMY HOPKINS
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:43:41 PM »
Jimmy Hopkins was not having a good day, he was getting lectured by his parents on the ride to the new school, he was glad when he got dropped off and the car sped away. He was greeted by some woman who appeared to be in her late 20s to early 30s and she told the young man to see the headmaster in his office. He walked through the gates and they shut behind him to his dissapointment. He started walked towards the main bulding and several boys in white button up dress shirts and jeans started harrasing him, but he kept moving and ignored them.

He saw another one of those boys with the white shirts chasing a small child, he decided to follow. The young boy stopped after a while and the taller boy punched the child and sent him flying on his back, then several men in suits chased the boy down and the tallest one grabbed him by  the throat and wrestled him to the ground. He yelled at the boy and left him there. Young Hopkins finally decided to enter the main building.

He made his way to the office and was lectured by the headmaster, Dr. Crabblesnitch. He saw the obvious relationship between the headmaster and his secretary when she brought him his tea. The way she said his name made it clear. He found out than that the lady's name was Ms. Danvers. She told him to get his uniform on and he rolled his eyes and went. He was harrassed again by the boys in white shirts but he ignored them again. He made his way to the Boys Dorm and was stopped by those annoying bastards in white shirts.

The short redheaded boy challenged him, so Jimmy fought back. He easily beat the bitch but than some huge mental kid came out of the dorm and nearly took his head off. Some fat dude came and told them to break it up and yelled at Hopkins to put his uniform on. Jimmy rolled his eyes and walked into the dorm, and was greeted by some weird kid. He decided to be friendly and he grabbed a soda, he than walked into his dorm and changed into his uniform, untucking the shirt and messing up the collar. He sat on his bed for a bit thinking of what he did to deserve to go to this dump of a school.

Than some kid with a pink shirt walked in his room and greeted him, saying his name was Pete Kowalski, Then that weird kid came in and started harrasing Pete, Jimmy got annoyed at both of them and told them to get out his room. He looked around and found an old, but unused Journal in his room. He looked in his stuff and found one of his pens and began to write in the Journal on the First Page.

"Day 1: Got lectured by mom, stepfather, principle. Got harrased by shitheads in white shirts, won my first fight. Some retarded kid nearly took my head off and I got yelled at by some fat fucking asshole. Met some weird kid whose name I don't even know yet we're friends. Also met some shy kid who and I'm sure I'll be his only friend if I decide to play nice."

Jimmy had nothing else to write, so he closed his Journal and walked out of his room to go outside and explore the place.

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
Re: THE BIBLE OF JIMMY HOPKINS
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »
Jimmy decided to explore the school building itself before going into unknown turf, there he saw that weird kid pushing around some fat kid with a zipper malfunction. Jimmy found out than that the weird kid's name was Gary. Gary told Jimmy to follow him and he'd show Jimmy around the place. He first stopped near the school shop and Jimmy saw that dumb kid again. Gary told him that the kid was named Russell and he has a short fuse. Russell noticed Jimmy and demanded cash.

Jimmy reached into his pocket and took a few bucks and put it into the Gorilla's hand, he didn't even bother to count and he ran off. Gary told Jimmy to break into Russell's locker and he did so, he stole a hat. They were both caught by a Prefect and the Gary ran off with the Prefect in hot pursuit. Jimmy ran off and hid in a trashcan since it was the only hiding spot that would work. He jumped out after a bit and Gary came back. They explored the place and found some fat chick crying because someone stole her chocolate. Jimmy stole it back from some scrawny kid who looked like that chocolate would do wonders for him after giving him an indian burn. He ran back and gave the fat bitch her chocolate and she grabbed him and slobbered all over him. jimmy had to push her with all of his force to get her off.

They than ran to the cafeteria and Gary showed him who was who, He first showed the Nerds sitting at the closest table, they were playing some kind of board game and the fat kid was jumping up and down because he won or something. He told them that they were sneaky bastards and social outcast. Next were the preps, who were all about money and all inbred. Then after that there were the Greasers, who thought they were tough and tried to look tough too. Then he showed the Jocks. Gary said they should not be messed with at all since they "Rule the School". Jimmy wasn't afraid of them one bit. The bell rang and a Prefect told them to get to class.

Jimmy made his way to Chemistry class and he was good at mixing chemicals. He made firecrackers, except they looked like sticks of dynamite. He walked outside and the Prinicpal told him that he shouldn't fight, and needs to behave himself. Than another one of those assholes with the white shirts told him to stop sucking up to Crabblesnitch and shot him with a slingshot. This angered Jimmy and he gave chase to the prick. Jimmy was a great runner but he could barely keep up. The bully ran to the autoshop and the redheaded boy from earlier stopped Jimmy. He shoved the kd in a trashcan and moved on, being stopped by a taller Blonde boy. He lit one of those firecrackers and threw it at the boy, the explosion knocked him out. He continued and a few more boys tried to beat him, but he used the rest of his firecrackers

The boy climbed on top of a pile of junk and broke the ladder, and he started pelting Jimmy with rocks from his slingshot, so Jimmy threw Bricks at him and he fell off, Jimmy took his slingshot and walked back to the dorm. It was getting late and he was bored, so he decided to add to his Journal. He opened it up and continued where he left off from Day 1.

"I found out that weird kid's name is Gary. Gave money to that dumb kid Russell and stole a hat from his locker, got slobbered on by a fat chick. I learned about all the cliques and learned how to make firecrackers that are more like sticks of dynamite. I chased down and beat up those assholes in white shirts and took a slingshot from them."

Jimmy had nothing else to write so he closed his Journal and went to bad.