News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST  (Read 32771 times)

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
Re: Bully Multiplayer WISHLIST
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2013, 05:08:26 AM »
Play only as Christy is odd. It should have more

All im saying is that i do NOT want to play a boy. I mean come on? Some girls may be fine playing as a boy,But im not. And besides,To me,Christy is the only girl i see in that game that isn't ugly like. I mean sure mandy is fine,But i find christy better as its like mandy thinks shes better then everyone in every way. So thats the cause in which i only would like to play christy mostly. And btw,As of right now,I play bully,And i got the player selector mod,And i play as christy of course,(Should of seen it coming) As well as i then can do her moves,+ Everything is so way fun as her,But the only thing im waiting on to be added to the mod is the Compliments,Apologys,Paying,Taunting,And etc if im missing anything to come.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2013, 05:17:55 AM »
Play only as Christy is odd. It should have more

All im saying is that i do NOT want to play a boy. I mean come on? Some girls may be fine playing as a boy,But im not. And besides,To me,Christy is the only girl i see in that game that isn't ugly like. I mean sure mandy is fine,But i find christy better as its like mandy thinks shes better then everyone in every way. So thats the cause in which i only would like to play christy mostly. And btw,As of right now,I play bully,And i got the player selector mod,And i play as christy of course,(Should of seen it coming) As well as i then can do her moves,+ Everything is so way fun as her,But the only thing im waiting on to be added to the mod is the Compliments,Apologys,Paying,Taunting,And etc if im missing anything to come.

To make this clear :

Bully Multiplayer mod will HAVE a player selector, propebly in free roam and some other game mods, but not sure if in all of them.
It will be a full player selector mod, made by Rise to honor and Madman, the player selector mod that is now released is made by Daboss and it is not full.
So you dont have to worry.
About Christy, well I guess she is less mean then the others.
When I started the game in the first mission I went to christy and Jimmy started his pickup lines and she said she wants to hang herself with a tie, I tried again and she insulted me lol.
But she isn't like Mandy, so..... yeah.
Even tho, I dont like the girls fighting style...
I would want to try and replace the slap with something else, see how it goes and if it will go okey, I will talk to daboss about it.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2013, 08:09:07 AM »
I just talk that all plus in multiplayer will have all player that you can choose

Great then! All i ask is for the player selector mod to have christy with her fighting style and be able to talk with left alt,etc unlike the mod thats current. (Same for bully's soon to be multiplayer mod)

And for the record though @c00l I really want the slap to be honest. Its funny. Don't ask please when it comes to why i like it. xD

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2013, 08:25:07 AM »
Ok...
I dont know, I may change it or maybe not.
I'll think about it, but I still think that the girls fighting style is missing something.
Even tho, I am not assigned on doing fighting styles, I still wish to help with that.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:28:31 AM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2013, 05:09:53 AM »
OH! Another idea! As character's are remade in high resolution (From:http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=14642.0) I say they get placed in.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2013, 07:17:26 AM »
Player selecting should NOT have an effect on your health or fighting style.

It'll be highly unfair then as loads of people would be Derby or Johnny or Russell.

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2013, 10:46:24 AM »
OH! Another idea! As character's are remade in high resolution (From:http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=14642.0) I say they get placed in.

Sorry for bumping this everyone, but I try to stay updated on this topic. Anyways, I don't think any mods should be forced upon players. If they want to install mods to use while playing multiplayer that's always good - but multiplayer can already cause lag for people on games anyway, forcing mods in the mix can cause people to not even be able to launch it.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2013, 01:26:02 PM »
Its not really forcing.
I believe it should be servers like.
i dont know if people will be able to make hosted servers but atlist servers on people's computers.
So each server will have its own mods, or gamemodes.
And there will always be a guy which will do a default game mod for the ones who dont like mods.
So, pretty much answered.

Offline Bubben

• Doge
  • You're like a little bunny...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2013, 10:17:03 PM »
Maybe custom rooms? Like you could change a room how it looked?

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2014, 02:28:57 PM »
too bad this mod will never come. in this or next year.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »
When I return to modding...IF and only IF I can get a large enough team built to work on this....you can bet that this will happen. This is just too large a project even for the likes of me to take on by myself which is why I have not even attempted to work on it at all.

The IDEAL team to tackle this would have members from the mta dev team since the members of the sa-mp team have no interest whatsoever in porting sa-mp to any other game nor will they since they are very against allowing anyone that is not on their team to look at the sources to that mod. While I DO have the full sources to that mod I will NOT port it over to bully since while I originally did get permission to do so when I first came up with this idea...they have since went back on the permission and said not to port it so I will respect their choice.

MTA happens to be opensource and that will have to be the area we will start at to begin the port process to bully...but I need to get my life back on track first....come back to modding second...and then figure out a way to recruit a solid development team to tackle this project.

I probably can get Rise and DaBOSS to help with this easily since both are very talented coders....but I would prefer to get at least one person from the official dev team of MTA that actually knows that code inside and out as this will make things go a lot faster.

This project/idea is not dead...so don't assume it is just because I or anyone else has not actually made any official announcements about any live development....it is just still in very early planning stages and currently on temporary hold while I get my personal life into some sort of order.  8)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2014, 01:26:13 PM »
I got an idea for some kind of upgrade system. Whenever you knock someone out,you get a point. You can use these points to upgrade things like health, stamina, attack damage, but make it fit the character you have. Like you can't be Davis and have Russell's health. Or you can buy weapons and upgrade them and use points to upgrade to a stronger character in your clique and upgrade. Like 5 points to upgrade from Davis to Tom, and 50 points to upgrade to Russell. But Clique Leaders, Damon, and Bif can't have upgrades. Earnest should have upgrades though.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2014, 03:15:30 PM »
I got an idea for some kind of upgrade system. Whenever you knock someone out,you get a point. You can use these points to upgrade things like health, stamina, attack damage, but make it fit the character you have. Like you can't be Davis and have Russell's health. Or you can buy weapons and upgrade them and use points to upgrade to a stronger character in your clique and upgrade. Like 5 points to upgrade from Davis to Tom, and 50 points to upgrade to Russell. But Clique Leaders, Damon, and Bif can't have upgrades. Earnest should have upgrades though.

nice idea

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2014, 08:28:44 PM »
Thanks, I wanted to put something here