News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bigfoot's Burglary playthrough  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Bigfoot's Burglary playthrough
« on: March 12, 2014, 06:14:14 PM »
Figured I'd start a new game on Bully:SE on the Wii.  Tonight I've done the very first ingame day, and I'll do the next day - possibly more - tomorrow.

Part of my goal on this playthrough is to not only do the daily school classes, but to pick every single locker that I can.  Only once the classes are passed will I do the story missions to progress on in that regard.  I'll also hold off from getting anything collectible that I can avoid until after passing all the classes.

Let's see what kind of hauls Jimmy Hopkins gets on this playthrough.

Day 1 : "Welcome to Bullworth"
Haul - Bullworth Cap classic (Russel's locker), Polo Shirt,, Bullworth Hoodie - blue, Team football jersey, Bullworth Letterman Jacket, Bullworth Gym Trousers, 1 carton of eggs, 3 boxes of chocolates, 1 Volcano 4000, 1 Kick Me sign and 5 textbooks.

Day 1 Summary : A pretty damn good haul if I say so myself.  The cap is pretty much fixed (I always get it out of Russells locker), but the rest of the stuff was a result.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to use the "kick me" sign - I was literally 1 ingame minute from completely missing the English class - with 3 prefects after my rear for truancy.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Re: Bigfoot's Burglary playthrough
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:20:16 AM »
Day 2

3 Textbooks
1 pack of Firecrackers
1 "Kick Me" sign
1 bouquet of flowers
1 box of chocolates
1 unpicked locker (Late for gym class with a Jock chasing me after using the "kick me" sign...)

Additional : Art 1, Gym 1 & "The Setup" passed

Summary
A much poorer day for the lock-picking with most lockers already being opened.  Thankfully that changes between classes.  I didn't go back into the school after "The Setup" though as I wasn't sure I'd have the time to dodge prefects, check all the lockers and get back to the dorms by 2am.