News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Airplanes?  (Read 3931 times)

FaZe

Airplanes?
« on: February 12, 2014, 08:36:00 AM »
I was being my normal self in Bully, Roaming the town doing Glitches with Mods. And I ended up falling from something really slowly as you do. And as I was, I saw an airplane. It wa yellow and looked Kinda Beta Stage. It was luminous and kinda see through. I think this might have been something that was in the beta release, but never got put in. Maybe this mod had triggered something in Bully that caused this to happen. It was daylight and I have never seen an airplane before in Bully.
I did hear from someone, that in the Beta Version during making, Rockstar was thinking of putting an airport in. Sort'a like GTA.
I don't know, but this was weird, unfortunately, I was unable to record this as I just Re-Installed my OS. I have now Got my Fraps back.

Tell me if you see this Airplane anywhere?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Airplanes?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 11:13:47 AM »
Actually is very common to see an Airplane flying over Bullworth.  Don't know where they are from, don't know where they go, only that they don't land there. 

FaZe

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »
I've been playing this game since it came out, how have I missed this. Such an obvious thing to see and I have never seen it till now. THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Someone agree with me this is rare....Please.................anyone?...............

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 07:55:09 PM »
Wellllp.....It's not 'common' common, I guess.....I suppose if you never looked up, it would be easy to miss.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 01:21:17 PM »
It makes sense that Bullworth would be fly-over country.   :laugh:

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »
You have seen some of the back-alleys in Bullworth town, right?

I'm not surprised there's a rat problem, so it stands to figure there'd be an over-population of flies - and I don't just mean in the school kitchen...

Offline AkematLynn

• How May I Be Of A Disturbance To You?
  • Nothing to see here people, move along!
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 01:30:29 AM »
I don't wanna say that it's rare to see an airplane but I guess I can relate to you. I've only been playing the scholarship edition of the game for the past two years. The first five years the game was out I played the Ps2 version on an old T.V. and I don't ever recall seeing airplanes either. However, as soon as I started playing the SE version on a high definition computer screen, that was when I spotted the airplanes and just like you are they surprised the hell outta me as well! So yeah, maybe it was the graphics that kept me from noticing!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 07:02:05 AM »
Shucks, I only ever had the PS2 and an old TV, and I noticed them pretty much right away.
But like I said, you just gotta look up sometimes.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
I have both the original and WE and I don't rec all airplanes in the original so you could be right