News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Player Selector Final  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Phap

• View Profile
Re: Player Selector Final
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »
How about I shove yo dads money up YOUR ass? What about that Trust fund bitch?! (Just joking, hope u joked aswell :P)
His shit's now worth it.

Offline tupakka

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 08:42:29 AM »
Bully Scholarship Edition.

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 11:20:18 PM »
Player Selector Final is going to release in December 2014

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 08:17:45 AM »
Do you mind not making false statements please?

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »
The player selector will release when its released.  And i dont think it will be released any time soon. 

So you cant say it will be released december.   

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 04:45:24 AM »
Lemon say it's going to release in December 2014 if you don't believe that go ask Lemon or Rise and you know it Cool

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2014, 12:25:38 PM »
Rise quit bully modding.
MadmaN is far too busy so when he does work on it, it will only be briefly.
Lemon I don't know if he was part of the mod or just finding the action nodes.
Red Blaster I don't think was on it, but even if he was is far far too busy, more then MadmaN even.

The mod's player selector is pretty much done I believe, but there are many other functions, just like super mod.

So... MadmaN is kind of going solo now, and is only on probably like every other week.
If I were invited to work on the project (which i think i was for a little while but never really did much) I wouldn't be able to do it as I am also getting a bit bored of Bully modding myself.

MadmaN is a hell of a coder though, so he should be able to do a lot when he is on, but remember that is not very much anymore...

This is not official at all, but just from me guessing, maybe late August?

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 01:00:38 PM »
Lemon was on the Action Nodes part DaBOSS.
Maybe he even codded some parts, I dont really know but what I know 100% is that he was providing action nodes.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »
Syntax for codes, action nodes, voices etc. That's my part in the mod but I'm not a founder like Rise or MadmaN of the project. I'm like a co.founder :P but that's beside the point.

There is no official release date and MadmaN don't like giving out ETA's or promises about the mod.

Rise is gone

MadmaN is caught up on life

So it just leaves me in the project for now s:

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
Rise did NOT quit bully modding. He just will not be active here any longer on BB. We still will get the psmm finished...however, we both decided to put it on temporary hold for the moment because we stumbled upon a method of finally fully extracting the .cat archives and as such will for the time being focus more on unraveling the last of the file formats of the .cat files and the encoded .idb/.ipb files which will, once done, jump the entire game up to 90% moddable.

I know people are getting sick and tired of waiting....some consider the mod vaporware...etc but here is the deal: DaBOSS put out his super mod which is basicly just a slightly smaller version of the psmm...while his does not incorporate the full fighting styles that our mod does...so for the time being I will ask everyone to just please please please...for now just use the Super Mod that DaBOSS created as a substitute for the psmm...since Rise and I for the moment are considering the file formats a tad bit more important at the moment and while the psmm has taken quite a while to get to this point...it is only because we are taking our time on this mod to get it as bug free as possible before actual release. It still will get released...it has just been delayed a bit longer due to the fact that Rise and I still are the only modders capable of pulling off the file format reverse engineering which is in short....very very difficult and will take some time to complete.

I have been getting more freetime as of late to work on things....and if I don't post for a week or so...don't worry...I am still very active behind the scenes...I just don't feel like wasting forum database space for constant update posts that really are not needed that much since everyone needs to learn to have some patience while waiting......as the saying goes: Good things come to those who wait.

@Lemon....I would like to talk with you are your earliest convenience on xfire since I would like to get you involved with helping on the file format reverse engineering (Rise and I can explain what we need of you which should be well within your ability to do should you accept the challenge) and will get another modder in on this that I have been talking with at length on xfire. Should make this go a bit faster since we are deffo onto something BIG. hehe.  :biggrin:

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 07:41:49 AM »
Haiiii! Long timeno seee!

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2014, 07:27:17 PM »
Haiiii! Long timeno seee!

Wow... I never actually expected that you will post here.
You should go on Xfire, if you wanna chat.
Plus DaBOSS keeps asking about you all the time.

Anyway about the .cat files -

Mad that would be amazing to see that happening.
If that will happen, we could pretty much make our own fighting styles am I right?