News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Player Selector Final  (Read 10347 times)

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
  • You're messing with the wrong mascot!
    • View Profile
Player Selector Final
« on: December 15, 2013, 06:12:33 AM »
This new year player selector final is released?
Or when release anybody know?

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: Player Selector Final
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
No its not released. And i dont know when it releases either.

People have said that it going to be released in a month but that was a while ago

You can use Super mod if you want to switch models and stuff.

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 11:30:14 AM »
No its not released. And i dont know when it releases either.

People have said that it going to be released in a month but that was a while ago

You can use Super mod if you want to switch models and stuff.

The super mod is not have full boss style like Damian_Dan player selector mod

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:26:43 PM »
It was going to be released before Christmas but due to Mad's emergency exit, the whole thing is to go to Rise and that's a lot of work to do. We should all just be patient. I stopped modding too, waiting for Mad to come back.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »
I already came back out of retirement just to finish this mod up and release a couple tools to everyone for modding.

I am planning on having the player selector in a state where we can finally release it within approximately one week from this post...or earlier if I can manage this.

I just didn't feel right dumping this massive load on Rise and Lemon since Rise and I are teh ones who came up with doing this mod ever since NTAuthority stopped all work on his version of it and walked away from modding. Once this mod is done I probably will go back into retirement...tho this depends heavily on what happens tomorrow since tomorrow is dad's whole court thing for the dui and he might also find out whats going on with the possible felony charge too so....I am hoping right now for something good to happen since we are almost out of money.....

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
I already came back out of retirement just to finish this mod up and release a couple tools to everyone for modding.

I am planning on having the player selector in a state where we can finally release it within approximately one week from this post...or earlier if I can manage this.

I just didn't feel right dumping this massive load on Rise and Lemon since Rise and I are teh ones who came up with doing this mod ever since NTAuthority stopped all work on his version of it and walked away from modding. Once this mod is done I probably will go back into retirement...tho this depends heavily on what happens tomorrow since tomorrow is dad's whole court thing for the dui and he might also find out whats going on with the possible felony charge too so....I am hoping right now for something good to happen since we are almost out of money.....
Dude, wish you best of luck.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 08:27:31 PM »
Thx m8.

Luck I don't need though. What I seriously need is time.

Anyways...here are the current features already done:
CHEATS
  • God Mode on/off
  • Punishments on/off
  • Prefects on/off
  • Gravity on/off
  • Time freeze on/off
  • Infinite sprint on/off
  • 1 Hit KO on/off
MAIN FEATURES
  • Player Selector (well duh!...lol)
  • Ped Spawner
  • Bodyguard Selector
  • Fighting Style Selector
  • Vehicle Spawner
  • Faction Selector
  • Weapon/Prop Selector (This is for the player only) - Currently being coded
  • Weapon/Prop Selector (This one is for the bodyguards you can spawn) - Not yet added
  • NPC Mode - This lets you spawn and take control of a NPC which basicly is the same as my unreleased Remote Control Bodyguard Mod
  • Open Doors - This lets you open any door(s) including locked ones. Good way to get into the locked staff room after you do the mission for it.
  • Close Doors - This is the reverse and lets you close any open doors.
  • Area Code Selector - This is NOT coded in yet but will allow you to select and spawn to any areacode you want.
  • Multi-Bodyguard Mod also will be integrated and allow you to choose between a series of pre-selected Teams of bodyguards
  • Mission Selector - This will allow you to select and play any mission including ones you have already played. (not coded in yet)
  • Fighting Style Selector - This will let you choose between any fighting style and also use all styles (we have almost every single move mapped out and working manually now)
  • Bodyguard Fighting Style Selector - This will allow changing the fighting style of your bodyguard (not coded yet)
Hopefully this will show just how hard this mod is being worked on and pretty much what to expect. Please keep in mind that this feature list is NOT final and may change as we get closer to the planned release date.

The name for this mod will no longer be Player Selector Final but will be officially changed to Player Selector MEGA MOD due to all of the extras we have added as this will basicly be just like the hidden debug menu (which we DO have working aside from weapon/prop spawning) but with far more features.

The entire mod is menu based and I plan to fully integrate this into the game so there will be no more modded timecycle loads or arcade machine script hacking in order to load this. This mod also will be heavily obfuscated to prevent anyone from snooping around the compiled script files with a hex editor to see it's secrets so don't even bother trying to do this....the obfuscation is a custom one I devised and even I cannot break it.

I will add a note here that Rise To Honor and Lemon get most of the credit for this mod since Rise kept going working on this when I retired and Lemon has been helping out as he is able mainly with the fighting styles and such.....the only credit I can claim is just helping out on the last stages of this mod by cleaning the code up...adding a few extra features and helping with the initial work we both did to get it to the later stages.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 01:43:48 AM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »
It was going to be released before Christmas but due to Mad's emergency exit, the whole thing is to go to Rise and that's a lot of work to do. We should all just be patient. I stopped modding too, waiting for Mad to come back.
All right,
Thanks...

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 05:21:54 AM »
Wooohooo thanx Madman you are great,i hope your every wish come true

Offline newboi12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 01:03:41 AM »
But will there be strafing from every faction?

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 02:14:05 AM »
By full fighting style they mean any move in the game (strafs included)

Offline Bryce Montrose

• "You expect me to pity for you?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
I just wanted the Bryce Full Style,just that. D:

For the love of god just ask the player selector and nothing else, not needed it all. I JUST WANT TO PLAY              :( :( :( :(

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 02:55:42 AM »
Then wait. If u keep begging and crying u will be ignored.

Offline Bryce Montrose

• "You expect me to pity for you?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 11:19:06 AM »
Then wait. If u keep begging and crying u will be ignored.

How dare you talk to me? I'll talk to my dad to buy you to do this MOD for me.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 01:27:19 PM »
How about I shove yo dads money up YOUR ass? What about that Trust fund bitch?! (Just joking, hope u joked aswell :P)