News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

Who is the best Bully modder?

DaBOSS54320
c00ld0c26
|XF|-MadmaN [AR]
Rise to Honor
Walter20210
Lemon
Mad Hattrick
SWEGTA
Red Blaster
darkphap123
Damian_Dan
Mick3Mouse
MilkerBarba
Rambo7

Author Topic: Who is the best Bully modder?  (Read 11864 times)

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: Who is the best Bully modder?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 01:50:22 PM »
0 votes for

<---------- THIS GUY.

xD

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2013, 04:25:35 PM »
I do appreciate the votes but to be honest....I never have considered any modder to be 'better then' another here since here....I consider us all equals. Maybe not all equal in terms of raw knowledge but equal just the same since in the end...that is what makes ALL of us great modders.

When I came to the community...I only had one thing in mind and that was just to help nudge the community into the proper direction and show everyone the benefits of helping one another out and sharing mods/ideas/code/etc rather then everyone in a competition over who is better then whom or over who can make the coolest and best mods that never get released publicly just to get youtube video fame.

My point is: everyone here has been taking the lessons to heart that I have been laying down and doing what makes any modder great...helping one another out for the most part and showing newbies the ropes rather then chasing them off or saying "just figure it out for yourself because you get no help from me" or whatever comes to mind. When everyone helps one another out.....we all win in the end and it also helps us develop meaningful friendships and that is really the glue that holds any community together.

While I CAN claim a vast majority of the fame and whatnot....I won't because fame is one thing I have never seeked out nor will I ever since fame really to me is pointless and it is the character of the modder themselves that is the most important thing. My character is someone who tries to always be helpful when able and treats everyone as a equal and never going around bragging about this or that that I can do.

I would like to say to everyone: Good job on helping keep the community together and helping one another out. It is true though that there will always be a new member that comes on only for the purpose of fame or competing with another modder they see as great but I have gotten to know all of you pretty well and all of you are great modders in my opinion simply because you actually TRY to learn new things and TRY to create your own mods. That to me speaks volumes more then someone that simply just comes here and posts and does nothing else but that. ( <-- was meaning people that sign up and post in the modding section only when I wrote this and is not meant to be taken as a insult by anyone)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 12:40:31 AM »
(^ From the post we can obviously see who is the best/cleanest poster too, with all the grammar and color coding and length, nice job on that)

Yeah, I agree with Mad. His thoughts are pretty much what put him as the top to, as he's not TRYING to be on the top necessarily, but just wants to help.

I don't want this topic to be considered too heavily, and I don't want anyone to flip out and stab anyone in the back or get cocky over their post count. Just seemed like a fun idea to do, plus someone suggested to do it in an older version of a similar topic.

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
  • You're messing with the wrong mascot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 06:33:49 AM »

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »
Walter white best modder :D

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 09:21:55 AM »
Walter white best modder :D

Did you just said my name :D... Oh wait, No :/

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 11:43:02 AM »
SWEGTA

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 12:01:42 PM »
DarkPhap123

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 01:55:30 PM »
c00ld0c26.
hahahahahaahahahahaha

What are you laughing about?
Your not even on the list or neither will be.
I wrote c00ld0c26 as a joke, I am not near being the best modder here, but I do know how to script many things, some by my own, some from Red and many from MadmaN which has taught me many things along the way.
I aswell think that I am writing this post for nothing, I have heard he has been banned.

Guys, polls wont make any difference, MadmaN is and always will be the best active bully modder.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14:53 AM »
HAH! Me and hattrick is worst!! 

LOOOOL xD

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?