News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: General hints and tips. (Possible spoilers)  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Ubernube

• View Profile
General hints and tips. (Possible spoilers)
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:27:09 PM »
Since I had the game for a few days, I was thinking of making some hints and tips to help you. So here they are

Let The Prefects Do The Work
 Having problems with a bunch of bullies? Or maybe you pissed off that nearby prep and he's getting ready to give you a beatdown? Have no fear, the prefects are here! Just run to the nearest prefect and they may back off, or better yet, end up being the ones being chased!

You Have Friends, Use Em!
 This technique is similar to the prefect one, except that it is more fun. If someone is trying to beat you down, run over to your allies. Enjoy the fight that may commence. Feel free to take part in the action.

Gotta Do It, Ninja Style
 You probably know how to do this without the prefects catching you, but I still wanna remind you, check your radar if your lockpicking so that a prefect doesn't suprise you.

Money Is Your Friend
If you have cash to spend, why not spend it on a bodyguard? Russel gets the job done (Of course, this only applies to once the bullies respect you).

The General Way to Beat The Bosses
Sure the boss fights maybe cool, but if you take a careful look at it, it sort of dies down to these things. You attack, opponet blocks, you use power attack, able to give beatdown, back off, block. Of course, these little things are a little hidden, as there are usually things in the boss battle that mix it up a bit.

It's probably messy, but I'm lazy. Maybe I'll make more later, but don't take it for granted.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 01:24:41 AM »
You Have Friends, Use Em!
This technique is similar to the prefect one, except that it is more fun. If someone is trying to beat you down, run over to your allies. Enjoy the fight that may commence. Feel free to take part in the action.

The Nerds don't exactly stack up to the Jocks. =P

My Nerd Respect is 90%, my Jock Respect is 30%, so I frequently find myself in the middle of giant wars.

Offline nadolny

• View Profile
    • http://www.rockstargames.com/bully
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 10:17:20 AM »
thnx for the tips...