News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Disabling the dress code  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Sam Conbeat

• View Profile
Disabling the dress code
« on: October 07, 2013, 03:30:17 AM »
As the game progress', we find some very interesting clothing stores, mission rewards, etc.. From a creepy skeleton, to a much creepier teeny tiny bathing suit, the wardrobe selection in bully is enough to make Gord squeal.

However, you really can't take full advantage of this without incurring the wrath of the prefects, or getting refused some much needed "affection" on the playground. I've searched the board, and no one seems to have posted about it, so here's the idea:

Is there a way to disable the dress code so you can wear anything and not get in trouble on school grounds? Can this same process be applied to make it so girls don't run away or smack you for not being dressed "nicely"? Has this been done before?

If it's not outside a beginners capabilities, I'd be happy to do it myself, but I have no idea if it's even possible, or where to start if it is... Any help would be much appreciated!

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: Disabling the dress code
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:33:37 AM »
I love your style of writing.
Welcome to the board! :)

Hopefully someone will lend you a hand with this. I haven't really been focusing on this particular area of modding. Best of luck!

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 10:09:21 AM »
I see 2 ways to do this :

1. Replace the suit you want with the "school uniform" in World.img (File that contains the models of the game aswell as clothing models). Make sure you backup your files.

2. You can use LUA (the game's codding language) to make a girl have an effection towards you when pressing a button.
Im not sure if this will override the clothing tho, but it may override it like the faction respect code does.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »
There was a file, clothpin.dat or something like that which had a list on nice clothes.

Not really disabling the dress code, but it'll make the girls fall for you.

Offline Sam Conbeat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 05:18:17 AM »
Thanks for the input and welcome, guys! Now I have some things to start with. I'm starting to go through tutorials now, so hopefully I can just do this myself. If there is any further advice or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

If I ever manage this, I'll be sure to share