News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Resident Evil Parodies  (Read 3289 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil Parodies
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »
Naw, that's allright.  I posted what I could find from this one You-Tuber, then opened this up to comment.  Thought you might be along. 

The RE Series (at least the 'older' ones) are my faves after Bully and Manhunt. 

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 01:48:02 PM »
Yea, all of them from 1996-2004 were amazing. The new games don`t even remotely feel like "Resident Evil". Capcom simply should of made the new games starting with RE4 an entirely different IP. They only used the RE name and characters in them as a selling point. TBH, I really REALLY hated 4,5,6. But personally, I actually really liked Revelations and ORC. Revelations felt kinda creepy and i loved the ship feel and how it returned to the exploration roots. ORC, while it was hated by tons of people, I had so much fun and it felt like outbreak all over again. (Kinda).

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 02:44:12 PM »
Eh, I actually grew to like RE 4, even though it was a radical departure from what the series had been (no Zombies, just infected and unintelligible weirdass 'village' people), but there was still enough puzzles to solve and items to pick up to keep my interest.  I liked the fact I could 'buy' the infinite Rocket Launcher the first time around (although it took to near the end of the game to do so) and the weapons upgrades, and that I could go back into the replays with full weaponry. 

What I didn't like was that stupid sea monster, Ashley's stupid screaming "LEON" all the goddam time, and not being able to bang the dumb bitch at the end (like, here's a sexy bitch just throwing herself at Leon, and he turns her down, WTF ?).  But the later ones in the series were even more of a departure from that still, and that killed it for me. 

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 03:56:11 PM »
I personally would love to see an HD Collection for outbreak on the PS3. That is something i`ve actually been waiting for years for. Code Veronica and RE4 got HD Collections and so did the chronicles titles. Outbreak should too. Infact, outbreak sold MORE and were better received than the chronicles titles, yet, Chronicles got the collection instead.  Outbreak would do SO much better now than it did in 2004, because online gaming is actually more popular now.

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »
I laughed a lot.