News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mission Topics, Please read before posting  (Read 12142 times)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Mission Topics, Please read before posting
« on: October 18, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »
I have added every single mission for each chapter in this forum. Obviously these topics are going to contain spoilers so you have been warned before you go and read them.

The rules on spoilers are slightly more relaxed in this forum. When replying to a thread, don't post any information about what happens in the storyline after that certain mission. Just assume that the person who is viewing that certain mission is up to that exact point and no further. For example if someone is asking a question about Panty Raid in Chapter 2 then don't post a reply spoiling what happens in the next mission. If you do need to post some information of that sort then please use the (spoiler tags) or put a 'may include spoilers' in your reply post title.

Another thing, if you dont yet have the game then please don't ask questions about a mission in these topics, go to the Bully Questions forum and ask there, these topics are just for people who have the game and may need help on a particular mission or want to share with others how they completed it.

Any random or off-topic posts made in these threads will be moved or deleted, this is to keep all the information pure and not to clog up threads for users desperate to find information about certain missions.

Thanks for your cooperation guys.

ninidream527

buy cheap wow gold
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »
Age of Conan gold guide Source: http://www.wow7gold.comNeedless to say this type of thinking has been brought over to the Age of Conan. Chinese farmers have dropped their   Warhammer gold accounts and migrated over to this game to try and get as much buy Warhammer gold   as possible for their workshop owners.Many of these farmers will spend upwards of 12 hours online trying to horde as much gold as possible so that they can sell it to players in other countries who don't have as much time to devote to playing the games. It's really a catch 22 situation, these Chinese farmers play because of the economy in China and it's their only option to make money for themselves or their family. Workshop owners are pretty ruthless and demand that these players accumulate as much Age of Conan gold as possible and they don't care how they do it.One thing about playing Age of Conan for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week is that you pick up a lot of tricks and tips that can make your gold collecting a lot faster. Does 200g in gold sound a lot for 20 minutes online, well it's possible. A lot of the Chinese farmers tricks, tips and secrets have been compiled into a new guide which stirring up the Warhammer gold cheap community.This guide spills the beans and you can quickly find yourself having the most gold on your server, the most powerful guild and that you can basically run the economy because of your wealth, sounds good doesn't it?If you would like to find out more about this top secret guide then visit the site below to start your journey onto wow gold  server domination!Source: world of warcraft gold

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Re: Mission Topics, Please read before posting
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 05:22:18 PM »
I kinda have to wonder how ninidream's spam post has survived so long here (6 years now)...

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 06:51:12 PM »
Yeah, me too.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 10:44:00 PM »
It got missed because no one, including me, has ever opened this thread for years.
This is one "Iconic" spam, think I'll just leave it here for shits & giggles.