News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *Shadows Of Bullworth FanFic Parameters*  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
*Shadows Of Bullworth FanFic Parameters*
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »
Shadows of Bullworth FanFic Parameters

A Little Info -

The 'Shadows of Bullworth,' FanFiction is currently being written by C00ld0c and Mohammed.
 The two man group will be using ideas and conjoining them with each other for the best possible outcome.

Some Rules/Updates/Guidelines -

Some of you may have been expecting an outline of rules, like, for example, "Please Read The Entire Story Before Posting," but the reason why those rules are not here is because those types of rules are not needed here. Reasons for this will be explained down below.

This FanFiction will ONLY be open to 2 people, which of the following are, Mohammed, and c00ld0c26. I understand this may come as a surprise to some people, but the 'Bully RP' is no longer a "Role-Play" by any-means and we will not be allowing any random person to join in and post. This is a STORY, an ORGANIZED one. NOT what it previously was. Mohammed and c00ld0c, have got a (at least in their eyes,) stable plot that they wish not to be interrupted by someone who wishes to post things like - "herro, iz anybodeh herez? I are new studant at bullzworzth! Halp!!"

The reason the old 'RP' collapsed was because it was a totally disorganized WRECK with NO leadership WHATSOEVER, and THAT'S why the old RP fell down to its knees and died. Mohammed, and later c00ld0c, agreed to hand majority of the leadership to someone who could at least get it back on its feet again. And since then, we've been in multiple chats and have gotten an organized story and lot's of other cool sauce. Which is why we're starting a total reboot of the stories plot, and inputting all these 'rules'/updates. It is no longer an RP, and is an organized story. Otherwise known as, 'NES, Part 2.' :P   

......... For now, and most likely for the whole duration of the FanFic, it will only be open for Mohammed, and c00ld0c26. This may seem 'cruel' but this is just the way it is. Mohammed, c00ld0c26 and will be the only posting people in this FanFiction.

So please do NOT post in the actual topic for the story without previous consent from c00ld0c26/i]. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your post being deleted and the offender being horsewhipped. BEWARE!!!

I will be be updating you all of the new rules/updates that a few of you may not know or be aware of.

'Shadows of Bullworth,' Written By Mohammed and c00ld0c26.

Plot Ideas Thought Up By Evolution, Mohammed, c00ld0c26.

New Clique Members Thought Up By c00d0c26 & Evolution.

Summary (soon to be,) By Mohammed.

Major editing Help From ChuckX.

Note : First 12 posts were written (Evo's posts) by Evolution, Posts by c00ld0c and Mo in those 12 were edited by Evolution, yet written by them.

More Information on the Main Characters/Cliques/Plot will be added here.

Special Thanks :

1. Evolution - Former head writer and contributor to the story.
2. The late Chuck, for editing and fixing a lot of the mistakes made. May you rest in peace.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:34:28 AM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows Of Bullworth FanFic Parameters
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 05:53:15 PM »
This Thread is for UPDATES AND INFORMATION ONLY.

All other posts will be removed.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: *Shadows Of Bullworth FanFic Parameters*
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 12:16:03 AM »
Majority of the posts has been edited and partly removed due to its content bring irellevent.
Alex has quit bb and along the way left the sob team.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:21:21 AM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: *Shadows Of Bullworth FanFic Parameters*
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:26:37 AM »
Main Story Topic has been LOCKED, for the reason below :

Mo is too busy lately and he will not be able to post. Therefore he will be sending me a bunch of posts he has stored, which I will edit and post for him.
In other words, I will be the only one posting until Mo is back on B-B (still talk to him on xfire).