News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Discretion Assured  (Read 6907 times)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Discretion Assured
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »
Discretion Assured

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 12:00:05 PM »

Jimmy, under a cloud of guilt, must takedown all of the naughty Mandy posters around the Academy, as well as the town.

At the Acadamy, take down two posters. But there is a problem: the Prefects

The worst thing you can do is to attract attention. Look out for Prefects and don't pick a fight. Looking at your radar, spray paint only when the Prefects aren't in your immediate vicinity.

After you spray paint the two posters at the Academy, ride a bike or skateboard to Yum Yum Market. Speed is a critical factor in this mission, and refilling your paint will save you a lot of time.

In the town, there are two tricky situations.

1. At the comic book store, against the wall in an alley, there are two townies staring at the poster. They will immediately fight you when you get close to them, which will draw the attention of the cops. Before you spray paint the poster, throw a firecracker at the two boys.

2. Earnest will periodically replace your spray paint with a fresh batch of posters. Again, speed is a critical factor, since if you're too slow, Earnest will cover-up all your hard work. If you ever see Earnest, beat him up. Earnest isn't a big problem if you're fast and efficient

Offline Mr.Salvatore

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 05:20:10 PM »
I wonder why the nerds are so perverted ALGIE: i think i spilt manase on my pants!  
thats fhuckin NNAASSSTTTTYYYY!

Offline Merilyn

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »
Quote from: Bully Freak 24;16917

Jimmy, under a cloud of guilt, must takedown all of the naughty Mandy posters around the Academy, as well as the town.

At the Acadamy, take down two posters. But there is a problem: the Prefects

The worst thing you can do is to attract attention. Look out for Prefects and don't pick a fight. Looking at your radar, spray paint only when the Prefects aren't in your immediate vicinity.

After you spray paint the two posters at the Academy, ride a bike or skateboard to Yum Yum Market. Speed is a critical factor in this mission, and refilling your paint will save you a lot of time.

In the town, there are two tricky situations.

1. At the comic book store, against the wall in an alley, there are two townies staring at the poster. They will immediately fight you when you get close to them, which will draw the attention of the cops. Before you spray paint the poster, throw a firecracker at the two boys.

2. Earnest will periodically replace your spray paint with a fresh batch of posters. Again, speed is a critical factor, since if you're too slow, Earnest will cover-up all your hard work. If you ever see Earnest, beat him up. Earnest isn't a big problem if you're fast and efficient

It's Thad not Earnest. And It pissed me off that he did that right after I sprayed over it so I tracked his carrot top nerdy ass down and kicked the shit outta him :D

Offline superblackdoom

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 12:50:11 AM »
that mission was probably the DUMBEST mission ive done

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:21:16 AM »
because you wanted them to stay up?

Offline superblackdoom

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:25:45 AM »
why did the nerds want me to humiliate her she was hot and the pics r weird

Offline Jihad Hopkins

• View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »
What i did was tag them if i caght a fuckin nerd beat the shit out of and humiliate him

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Discretion Assured
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 04:31:04 PM »
You just answered you own question.....LOL