News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What's Next?  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
What's Next?
« on: May 22, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
I was thinking today. After GTA V comes down and the hype has died down, what's next on R*'s To Do List?

A GTA game is out of the question, same goes for Max Payne. I wouldn't be hoping for another Red Dead game, since the last one came out not so long ago. Midnight Club? Don't think so.
So unless they decide to start something completely new, the only possible choices are Agent(PS3 exclusive? more like PS4 now), Manhunt 3.. or Bully 2.

Ever since I thought of this I've been more excited about what's next to come after GTA V, rather than the game itself. Imagining that we'd get some Bully 2 news around Christmas makes my wiener hard. I'm also pretty sure that the game is going to do a lot better than the first one, even though R* will surely have a hard time with critics, sadly.

So yeah, I'd like to see what all of you think about what's to come.

Offline Duxfever

• View Profile
Re: What's Next?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 08:22:14 PM »
Agent will most likely be next, since it was the last game we know for sure that they're working on. I think because we heard their interested in Bully 2 as their latest we'd hear about it sometime after Agent's released, which I don't think will be until 2014, putting an "ideal release" for Bully 2 until at least 2015.

It really depends though. They might spend the whole 2014 focusing on DLC for GTA V, and if we're lucky, they'd release Agent right in the middle of that, with an announcement of their next game creeping sometime in that year's fall season.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: What's Next?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
Ever since the rumor about multiple characters was confirmed, I thought that there wouldn't be any big DLCs.