News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Serious Problem with my Riot mod  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Pete Kowalski

• Im The New Head Boy
  • Shut up Gary You're such a jerk man!
    • View Profile
Serious Problem with my Riot mod
« on: April 13, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
There's a problem with my riot mod, my trigger.img is it. Whenever I put it in, it crashes...
Was there some sort of update or something, why does it keep crashing, and no I only edited Population.dat and put it in there and rebuilt the archive don't even ask for that.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Problem with my Riot mod
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 06:33:52 PM »
If you can describe the exact steps you took....maybe I or another here can help you out a little better. Since your description of the problem is a little vague and hard to get a good idea on what could have led to the problem. Was the trigger.img corrupt? If it is hex edited then you will end up with a lot of problems since it is always best to fully extract trigger.img to its own folder...modify those files....then use them to build a brand new trigger.img and trigger.dir since the trigger.dir is a file index of what is in trigger.img.....if the .img has been hex edited then the .dir will have a hard time locating the files in the order that is in the .dir since hex editing a .img changes the file ordering around sometimes.....not the best way to do this.....sinnce I am assuming that it is a hex edited file......please correct me if I am wrong.  8)

Offline Pete Kowalski

• Im The New Head Boy
  • Shut up Gary You're such a jerk man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »
All I did was making the maximum 105 15 per clique. I don't remember doing anything else.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »
Maybe the game can't handle too much peds.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 10:30:38 PM »
Yeah, but usually it would just make the game lag... Idk though, maybe turn the numbers down a notch.