News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 44831 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 06:48:03 AM »
^ That's like, a good point.....But, that would take away from your choice to do the missions at your own pace, I would think....Unless, the calendar wasn't advanced until after each mission was successfully completed.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 10:38:18 AM »
Yeah I'm not sure how that could work out... Maybe it wouldn't matter what time of the year you did them. So you could take as long as you want. They screwed up the changing seasons in this Bully when Jimmy's mom said they'd be back to pick him up "next year."

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 11:24:12 AM »
Yeah, but the bitch never came back. 

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
I know. So there was no reason for them to even make that part of the story. I want changing seasons man. Or maybe because your only in high school for 4 years (well most of us) so it would be unrealistic to go through 500 winters.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »
Seeing how Jimmy was supposed to be 15, he should have been an incoming 10th grader.  So one would think that a sequel would (if set at Bullworth) bump him up to a Junior, with all new missions and places to access that he didn't get to first time around.  Maybe access to some buildings that weren't accessed first time....The Autoshop, The Observatory (which could maybe be fixed up), the third floor of the school.  Maybe the return of the Hobo from outer space, as an intelligent being. 

Might have been nice to have a real snow or a real snowstorm to try to do missions in.  For being set in New England, there is damn little snow during Chapter 3.  What about piles of leaves to rake in the fall in Chapter 2 ?  Or maybe some real thunderstorms in Chapter 4 ?

Mike_W

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 07:12:20 PM »
Its not that unusual to have little snow in New England.  A few years ago it only snowed about 2 times the whole winter, both times were in February.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »
There should've been more than just a little dusting on the ground though. And, that is unusual!

Mike_W

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
It looked like maybe there was more than a dusting in the game, maybe an inch or two.  Also, that odd winter we had was the 2006-2007 winter.  Our first snow was during the second week of February and the last one was during the last week of that month.  We still haven't had any snow this year other than flurries.  Although we may get a big storm next weekend.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 07:54:46 PM »
We just got a 3-incher Saturday.  A bit early for us, usually comes around the 3rd week.  Last year wasn't anything till after Christmas.  I do recall a time once a duster 1-2 incher right before Thanksgiving though.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
Places a little south of me just had a huge storm where they had 30 - 40 inches. Luckily, where I'm at, I've got just about an inch. Lake effect can do that.

Mike_W

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »
I remember having about 6 inches of snow on Thanksgiving a couple of times.  We also had a thunderstorm during one Thanksgiving.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »
I had a little thunderstorm this Thanksgiving.

Chrissy

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 01:01:12 AM »
We just had bitter cold. Brr, bitches.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2010, 08:25:11 AM »
Places a little south of me just had a huge storm where they had 30 - 40 inches. Luckily, where I'm at, I've got just about an inch. Lake effect can do that.

Where you at ? Near Buffalo or something ?

Mike_W

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 10:18:33 AM »
Sometimes the lake effect snow drifts far enough away from the lakes to make it to where I am.  Usually by that time its reduced to flurries.