News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: change music  (Read 1673 times)

Offline davidhghgghghgh

• View Profile
change music
« on: March 31, 2013, 07:22:26 AM »
how to change music? because i want fight with new music, can anyone help me?

Offline xbetstyler

• View Profile
Re: change music
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 07:51:34 AM »
you have to add this code to your script lua.
SoundSetHighIntensityStream("MS_TenementsHigh.rsm",MUSIC_DEFAULT_VOLUME)

High is for fighting

Offline davidhghgghghgh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 07:58:52 AM »
i mean i want replace old music with new music from movie

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »
i mean i want replace old music with new music from movie

From a movie?

If you want custom music you have to edit the audio files and I don't think that's possible.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 09:52:32 PM »
Editing the audio files is NOT possible at this time due to not enough known about the file format.

Once I get other projects out of the way I might take a look at the audio files and see if there is anything I can do to help figure their format out....but this is really a part of modding that we NEED help from other modders...namely coders and reverse engineers since even I can only do so much.

I am currently at my limit of what I can do for the community since I just don't have the required skill or knowledge to take every single part of the game apart.....and in all reality...the folks at xenetax happen to be our only shot at cracking several of the file formats that I have been unable to crack such as the .cat archives....the encoding of the .idb files for which the .ide files are the sources of....and the audio files which are another hurdle in making the game fully able to be modded.

If enough people asked at the xenetax forums for help regarding the mentioned files above....we could get some serious headway in modding the game further....since even lua allows you to do only so much.