News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Best Ideas that I or you can come up with.  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Pete Kowalski

• Im The New Head Boy
  • Shut up Gary You're such a jerk man!
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Best Ideas that I or you can come up with.
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:55:05 AM »
My best idea would be a multiplayer. And there's 3 different ones
1. Freedom- Choosing a character to play as, you go around doing what ever you want (except hacking).

2. Roleplaying- I know this sounds nerdy, but there should be times where your character would be a Shopkeeper and you choose what you sell, like candy,kick me signs,etc.

3. Co-op- There should be this, though because you might need help when a person is attacking you. (There are totally different missions in this version.) So that you don't do a boss-fight unfairly.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Best Ideas that I or you can come up with.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:10:58 AM »
If you're looking forward for a player selector from ROCKSTAR then scratch it that'll never happened.
Closes they got to it was THE WARRIORS when you play as random characters each chapter.

Offline Joey

• View Profile
    • Doublejump
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 06:59:07 AM »
I like the idea of having co-op, like up to four players or so, it would be great of there was a co-op storyline as well, with way tougher fights and stuff like that.

TBH though I would rather them keep Bully 2 a single-player game, that way they can really bring out an awesome game way better than the first instead of having to spend more time developing an online mode. In all honesty I would be happy with a local split-screen co-op mode and keep it with that.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 08:40:24 AM »
All my ideas are in some random threads that you would have to dig up through a pile of shit to find.

My online ideas are here ----------->http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=15170.

My others, I don't know... For fighting physicics, I wanted it to be a GTA/The Warriors fighting engine.

Others, are in some random threads.