News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Reporting Posts/Duplicate Posts/Duplicate Threads  (Read 12485 times)

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • My Butt Is Permanently Glued To This Chair
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
Reporting Posts/Duplicate Posts/Duplicate Threads
« on: January 04, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
Please don't report posts that are not in violation of any rules or private message and ask the staff how to mod the games. Keep the discussion in the appropriate section(s) of the modder forums and don't ask the same questions multiple times in a row. When someone can help you, they will. It is not necessary to post the same question multiple times in a thread, nor is it necessary to make duplicate threads.

If you continue to make duplicate threads or posts, all of your posts and threads will be deleted, and your subsequent posts will have to be approved by staff. If you continue to report posts that are in no way violating the rules, you will be banned.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Posts/Duplicate Posts/Duplicate Threads
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:12:21 PM »
Ok, an update to this.

STOP REPORTING POSTS THAT HAVE NO REASON TO BE REPORTED.

The REPLY button and REPORT buttons are TWO DIFFERENT buttons. Please, please, PLEASE choose the appropriate button if you are looking to leave a comment. Failure to do so after multiple infractions will get you a few days' ban so hopefully you'll learn the difference. Come on, guys, it's not rocket science.

Also, if you dislike a mod, DO NOT REPORT IT. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean you need to report it. That is beyond juvenile and I will put you on a total ban for one week.

If you're having issues navigating the layout of the forum, just ask me or another moderator/administrator for help. Or drop me a line in this thread, and I will help you as quickly as possible.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:19:37 PM by Chrissy »

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:22:12 PM »
Also, if you dislike a mod, DO NOT REPORT IT. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean you need to report it. That is beyond juvenile and I will put you on a total ban for one week.

People actually report mods they don't like?

Haha.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:12:09 PM »
Yes. I had a few that said they didn't like it, or it was stupid. And a slew of people complimenting it or thanking the creator, but they reported it instead. I can't change where those comments go, so they just get deleted.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 06:10:33 AM »
We've gotten tons of reports and it has gotten to the point where some will just take a break from looking through them all (since they're all mostly not legit).
My take is that we get rid of the button if people can't act mature about it. And then make them have to PM us instead.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 09:28:56 PM »
I'm not going to PM them. I'm just going to disable their posting privileges. :P

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:47:44 PM »