News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *RELEASE* - Bully LUA Compiler  (Read 10642 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: *RELEASE* - Bully LUA Compiler
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 11:53:18 PM »
ok..

if it opens and closes instantly and gives no error then that means the compiler is usable now.

Remember...the compiler is command line only so you cannot run it the same way as a normal windows app. It needs to be run like luac -o ArcRace1.lur scriptname.lua

Doing that will compile scriptname.lua to ArcRace1.lur
or luac -o test.lur test.lua

and so on.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 12:00:56 AM »
I am getting the side by side error lol.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 07:21:57 AM »
Im installing the vcsetup.exe thing like JmTsHaW did to see if it fixes the problem.

EDIT: Yeah, the problem was fixed! ^_^
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:50:42 AM by Ω¢яιмѕση_ƒυяуΩ »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »
I will remove the current version of the compiler download and post a fixed download with the vcsetup.exe included so that it will help with getting it working for everyone.

Seems like the problem was finally figured out and I appreciate that. Will make my life a little bit easier in helping people with using the compiler...etc.

I am also releasing later today a special img file tool that I created a while back that will allow flawless building of brand new .img archives including a brand new world.img from the extracted contents of a original world.img if you decide to mod that file with modded content. The tool is the only one of its kind that I know of that allows complete building of a new world.img since that file has too many files for all of the current tools to parse properly.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »
Download updated with the proper fixed archive.

Please redownload it if you haven't already since I included the vcsetup.exe file in the archive now. This should fix all problems that people were initially having.

FaZe

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:10 AM »
I have had LuaC for a Long time now, and Just today Avast! Picked it up as Win32:Evo-Gen[Susp]

Medium Risk

Is this a F/P By avast or is this actually true. I am deleting LuaC Until I can find this out or get a reply.

Thanks.