News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: A bit about me  (Read 7606 times)

Offline CrazyMan89

• View Profile
Re: A bit about me
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 01:51:46 PM »
Movie category is a bit tough to be honest because there is so many  :blink: so I can't really pick any specific genre. I do like horror movies, and I don't mean what passes for horror nowadays, I mean like the old Nightmare On Elm Street movies and Jason ones etc etc those are very good! I also prefer older comedies by the director Mel Brooks, mans a genius in my opinion! 8)

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 02:01:21 PM »
Welcome aboard.  You've arrived but you can never leave (but you can go into hiding...)

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 12:34:20 AM »
Hi there, sorry for being a bit late.

It is wonderful to meet you.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 10:20:34 PM »
@CrazyMan89

Hey m8! Bit late to the party myself as usual due to being so busy lately but welcome to the snakepit. I am sure you will love it here since we all have fun here and stick up for one another which is rare anymore on the internet these days it seems.

I  would be interested as well in seeing your drawings since I myself am an artist as well but I specialize mostly with photoshop art and 3d art but can hold my own at freehand drawing though I have not done much in that area for quite a few years....not since high school at least...heh. I actually am going to follow up on a couple pomises I made a couple of the members here to put some of their drawings they posted a while back in the art section into bully itself as part of my hd textures portion of the mega-mod I am working on and to those I have made those promises to: I have not forgotten about it....just its taking me a while to get to that due to having a lot on my plate atm with modding projects and life issues...so I am a bit slow on the uptake these days....lol.

Btw...where you live is not that far from my state which is ohio.....maybe we might run into one another one day?....could be lots of fun!  8)

Offline CrazyMan89

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »
No need to be sorry :D, nice to meet you guys as well! Yeah I live somewhat close to Ohio(without getting too specific) I have noticed that the people here are quite nice which is a nice change of pace compared to other sites out there on the internet.  I'm currently wanting to draw locations of Liberty City in GTA IV or Los Angeles in LA NOIRE. I draw freehand and don't really work with anything else other than a pen and pencil. The drawing I attached is of John Marston from Red Dead Redemption. Mind you I haven't picked up a pen and paper to draw in quite sometime before drawing that so excuse the crudity of the drawing. I also drew it with no reference other than memory so yeah hope you all like it! lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:28:54 AM by CrazyMan89 »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 04:48:10 AM »
Pretty good actually.

Your drawing style is very similar to that of one my close m8s who draws freehand primarily...since I have yet to get the time to teach him photoshop since he and I are almost always busy when the other is free....lol

As it is I have to get time away from my modding duties to teach a few here that have asked me in the past some of the finer points in photoshop.

I wish I still had some of my freehand drawings but sadly I lost all of those in the house fire that claimed my home nearly two years ago but I may still have a couple elsewhere in random boxes or something.....I used to be somewhat decent but I could never draw portraits or anything properly.....thats one thing you seem to have a good knack for which is good due to how hard that particular type of art is to do.

Offline CrazyMan89

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 02:01:32 AM »
I know how that could be, everytime I want to do something with a friend they are busy or I am. It can be annoying at times but I try not to let it get to me. I'm sorry to hear that, that would have sucked majorly :/ in the early days of my family had the  internet I had a 3 ring binder notebook full of information I printed off from wikipedia and other pages because I was so surprised at what I kept discovering. It got destroyed as well because my dog decided to do her business on the pages  because I accidentally left it open overnight -__- Thanks for the compliments on my drawing though :), mind you I am still my own worst critic, not to boast or brag I get compliments but I usually think there is always room for improvement.