News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: bully mod  (Read 29414 times)

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
Re: bully mod
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2012, 04:38:41 AM »
People want to enjoy mods but can't even pay 15$ for a game thats fucking pathetic if you ask me.
(Only because BULLY is underrated and didnt make alot of money)
And yes pirated version for alot of game has different sources so they wont act right.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2012, 08:27:13 AM »
This file works just fine for me.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
Oh you meant the shield from "Do you want to make changes... Bla bla bla"
Silly me :-/
That never happened to me so I can't help you.

I downloaded my bully and it has been working fine since the first day I played it. Well... With the exception of the after life glitch that eliot found.

Since I bought the ps2 and wii versions of the game, I don't think it was bad downloading it.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
Oh that shield of the windows 7 thing.... Thats what he ment! , LOL. Listen just take a picture of what you edit and the shield , then the modders will know exactly if you should press "Yes" or "No" to make the mods work.

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2012, 12:41:15 PM »
here does this help?- player..player......Huge....PLAYER1.STAT_BOSS_RUSSELL...F_Jocks.G_Grappler..null....Straf_Wrest.ÿÿÿÿ/Global/BoxingPlayer....Act/Anim/BoxingPlayer.act.../Global/PlayerAI....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy.....DEFAULTPED..DEFAULTPED......Medium..DEFAULT.STAT_DEFAULT....null....null....null....null......../Global/Player..Act/Player.act../Global/PlayerAI....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy..... thats what i changed well accually this is reds file but i changed the name to ide and heres what i did to gary c i made it to where he appears but it doesnt work-STAT_GS_GARY....Straf_Male..F_BULLY.null....null......../Global/J_Striker_A.Act/Anim/J_Striker_A.act..../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act... and heres where i made derby appear but it doesnt work either-.%...PRlead_Darby....PRlead_Darby_W......Large...PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING...F_Preps.P_Striker...null....Straf_Prep....../Global/BOSS_Darby..Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Darby.&...

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »
Im not 100% sure but I think I know whats wrong with the first one and with the one with Darby.

Okey the first one :You changed Jimmy's stats in pedstats.dat , and over wrote null points. You made Jimmy to not spawn in free roam look at the yyyy/global and at the 4 sqares near /global. You also added null dots here same as with darby. Explantion about why you cant edit points will be down below :
and for the Darby one you edited his fighting style to his boss style and you add 1 dot = .
Now those dots are not regular dots they are null dots. You cant replace the A with a null dot , it will cause your game to crash. I will use Darby as an example. To give someone a fighting style you need to check if he has the followings : Enough room to put the fighting style name in /Global/P_Striker_A.Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act....
P_Striker_A = 11 Letters , Then you can only replace it in another 11 letters fighting style like :

J_Striker_A
G_Striker_A
B_Striker_A

Ect...

and to have enough space to replace the letters in the action tree with the special words that the fighting style must have in it , or else it wont work correctly.

For example Darby's fighting style needs the word : Boxing in the action tree (I think there is another word that needs to be in it , I dont know which is it..) Darby's Action tree looks like this :

...F_Preps.P_Striker...null....Straf_Prep.. It goes from the Stat_P_Boxing to /global but with out the /global

This may not be 100% true. If I am wrong please correct me so I will learn for the next time. :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:45:09 PM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2012, 12:29:15 PM »
HEY IM STILL READING THIS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT BUT I SAW U Were online and what do u mean like how do i do it can u tell me exactly just whaat to do

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2012, 12:43:55 PM »
hey i changed ...F_Preps.P_Striker...null....Straf_Prep....../Global/BOSS_Darby..Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Darby.&... into ...F_Preps.P_Striker...null....Straf_Prep...... It goes from the Stat_P_Boxing to /global but with out the /global          is that what i do?

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »
oops i did it wrong cause i put the words u said so what do i do

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2012, 12:47:52 PM »
ok i changed it to ...PRlead_Darby....PRlead_Darby_W......Large...PREPPY..STAT_P_BOXING....F_Preps.P_Striker...null....Straf_Prep...... It goes from the Stat_P_BoxingAI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Darby.&... is that right

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2012, 01:03:55 PM »
hey hold on is this right?- player..player......Medium..PLAYER1.STAT_PLAYER.Grap....null....null....null....ÿÿÿÿ/Global/BOSS_Darby..Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act./Global/AI_Boxer....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy.....DEFAULTPED..DEFAULTPED......Medium..DEFAULT.STAT_P_BOXING...null....null....null....null....ÿÿÿÿ/Global/Player..Act/Player.act../Global/PlayerAI....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy.....DOgirl_Zoe_EG...DOgirl_Z

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
how do i do it

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2012, 01:22:44 PM »
is this right ....sdep........player..player......Huge....PLAYER1.STAT_BOSS_RUSSELL...F_Jocks.G_Grappler..null....Straf_Wrest...../Global/BoxingPlayer....Act/Anim/BoxingPlayer.act.../Global/PlayerAI....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy.....DEFAULTPED..DEFAULTPED......Medium..DEFAULT.STAT_DEFAULT....null....null....null....null......../Global/Player..Act/Player.act../Global/PlayerAI....Act/PlayerAI.act....N_Jimmy.....

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »
I cant actully change fighting styles yet , I can only tell you if there is something wrong in your fille if you give me a picture or copy what you have edited.

Offline 3xkids

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2012, 02:15:17 PM »
whats wrong with it cause its stil doing that thing?