News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Hardcore mode V3.0 (Thanks for over 400 total downloads!!!)  (Read 41419 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Note : Got a suggestion for the upcoming V4.0 update? Found a bug? (example of a bug : Johnny hp bar in "fighting Johnny vincent" is only half full not bugs like Jimmy is stuck in some place ect.) well pm me or post in this place!

[1] Interducing
[2] Descreption
[3] Features
[4] Bosses and Second in command
[5] Missions that are hard as hell in this mode
[6] Updates
[7] FAQ
[8] Videos
[9] Install
[10] Downloads
[11] Upcoming Updates
[12] Special thanks to

[1]

Interducing

Hello there! I am c00ld0c26 , I run a youtube channel , and I am a rookie modder to , this is my first mode.

[2]

Descreption

Tired from playing in free roam and everyone is so easy? think the missions are easier then any other game? then this is the mode for you , this mode makes characters in free roam and on missions including boss fights , stronger , faster , more blocking , and more hp , in the normal bully u can take down 6 7 preps in the same time , in this mode u can bearly can take 1 down no matter if u got all the hobo moves , same works with all the other factions , bosses are strong as hell to including Russel. Missions have a new level of difficulity and its harder , funner . and more challenging. for the pepole who say to themself : "Hey I dont think its possible to pass the game like this" well that is not true the missions down there are missions that I think that are hard as hell in this mode , but I passed them I wont list all the missions only the ones I think are classfied as : Hard as hell , if I passed them then u can pass them to , for the newbies : dont download this mode unless u have already played hardcore games and u look for a real challenge.not all missions has been tested yet but for now I am at chapter 5 and I will keep updating my "mission that are hard as hell in this mode" list. and I would like to say : This was very fun making this mode and testing it , Like dan houser said but in my version : I really love bully hardcore mode and myself for doing this. anyway enjoy!

[3]

Features :

A whole new difficulity to missions from easy fights like "fighting Johnny vincent" to hardcore fights like "fighting the ultra fast Johnny vincent" believe me that mission is hard in this mode.

Made the Pirate hat secret harder to get! : the pirate is strong as hell!

Jimmy's hp set from 200 to 150

Russel : (normal style) is a freaking killing machine with 5000 hp , attacks at every chance he has without wasting time , and almost perfect blocking.

Russel : (Boss style) Russel has 1200 hp in this boss fight a lot harder to take him down.

Nerds : Nerds can now block , nerds have more hp then Jimmy (150 - 200)

Bullies : bullies now block a lot better and have 200 - 300 hp

Preps : Preps are the masters of blocking , dodging and fast punching , with 300 - 400 hp , makes them strong as hell!

Greasers : The good old greasers , with there street fight style , there blocking is less then the preps but they got up to 400 - 500 hp.

Jocks : like gary said : "These are the Jocks , DEFENETLY avoid them!"
they rule the school stronger then ever! , with awesome blocking , they attack all the time leaving Jimmy only about 1 and a half second to attack and have about 500 - 700 hp.

Townies : The townies have about 500 - 600 hp , they block a bit less then the preps and they attack quite a lot.

Autority : From V2.0 Ive started to make the autority stronger faster and more at V3.0 Autority will be faster will have a lot of stima and will spawn with weapons (Prefects with slingshots , cops with firecrackers)

[4]

Bosses and second in commands :

Earnest : Earnest has about 200 hp (more then Jimmy) and he blocks more often then the other nerds.

Melvin : Same as the other nerds.

Derby : Derby has the same stats as Bif has outside of the ring.

Bif : Bif is modfied outside of the ring and inside of it . Outside of the ring he is defenetly on first place with Derby for the strongest prep , hes fast , has a lot of hp , and can beat the crap out of Jimmy. Inside the ring he is the master with tons of hp and super fast attacks and awesome blocks he can take u about 10 - 15 rounds at the first time , there is a method to beat him down in 6 7 rounds , I will let u guys find it by yourself.

Johnny : Johnny's attacks are fast as hell one wrong mastaike and you find yourself under his leg getting spitted and knocked out.

Peanut : Same as the other greasers.

Norton : Norton blocks a lot has more health then all the other greasers and a bit faster , in hes boss fight he will be faster , stronger , and have more hp. (Norton is like this only in V1.1)

Ted : Ted has about 1000 - 1200 hp which makes him extreamly strong , he attacks quite fast leaving Jimmy almost a second to strike and can pawn your head off. In V1.1 Ted trows the footballs faster then normal and also he fights and runs faster.

Damon : Damon has about 1500 - 1600 hp and super fast attacks , he attacks faster and quicker then ted. he blocks almost perfectly , believe me you dont wanna mess with him.

Edgar : Edgar has 1400 hp , attacks almost every second and block tons of times. In hes boss fight he is defenetly a born melee weapon warior with hes skills in this mode! he can smash ur head off with that pipe in a servel seconds.

[5]

Missions that are hard as hell in this mode :

1. Defend bucky
2. The eggs
3. The boxing challenge
4. Beach Rumble (Without ricky its impossible to pass)
5. DIshornoble fight (Nearly impossible!)
6. Weed killer (Nearly impossible!)
7. Bait (U may fail once or two times)
8. The Tenements
9. The Rumble
10. Fighting Johnny vincent (Nearly impossible took me 10 tries to pass this one)
11. Defender of the castle (Easest of all on this list)
12. Jock boss fight ( this is just super ultra hardcore , Nearly impossible! , this one took me 19 tries!)
13. Greasers Challenge
14. Townies challenge
15. Bustin in II (Dont mess with the townies kids)
16. Showdown at the plant ( This mission is only hard as hell in V2.0 which you can download at the end of the post)
17.Complete Mayhem (Damn took me 29 tries to pass this one! , This is just 1 step away from Impossible u better start precticing hardest part was againts Derby.)
18. Final showdown (Only in V3.0 Final showdown is the hardest mission in bully hardcore mode and I am damn proud at my self that I made gary so epic!. Here is a sneak peek at gary's stats :
Think of a crazy teen named gary fights you and he is faster then Johnny vincent a lot more faster , he is also the best blocker in the mod hes damage is the highest of all in the mod and he attacks with almost no end and he regains a ton of hp! while he has 300 hp. I will uplode a video of it soon!)

The list is over. All hardcore missions has been listed.

[6]

Updates :

V1.1

- Ted trows footballs faster , walks faster and fights faster.

- Johnny's Fighting speed has been tuned down a bit.

- Damons Fighting speed has been tuned down a bit.

- Bif and Derby has been modified outside of the ring (Derby is also modified in hes boss fight)

- Jocks health has been raised by 50 points.

- Fixed Johnny's health bug in "Fighting Johnny vincent"

V2.0

-Almost all autority figures has been modified (Not full modified yet)

-Adults has been modified (Not full modified)

-The fight againts Edgar in "Showdown at the plant" is now a ton harder.

- Edgar is unhimuliateable forcing the player to fight untill the end and not skip the fight.

-Non clique has been modified (Not fully modified)

-Schoolgirls (and kids) now moves faster to make the animations with them to take less time.

V3.0

- Gary's modified - Done

- Autority modified - Done

- Nerds spawn with weapons more often - Done

- Some of the Jocks are harder to knock - Done

- Non clique modified - Done

- Set all bosses humuliate hp to 0 - Done

- Boss rewards (After defeating a boss hes clique members will spawn more often with a weapon that is realated to the clique but not all the clique will spawn with weapons that are realted to them.) - Done

- Boss rewards (After defeating a boss Jimmy will spawn with a weapon that is realated to the bosses clique or to the boss himself , the only clique that does not have a weapon reward for the player is the Jocks , due that u got only 4 weapons slots for the player to spawn with + its an obious choice between a water pipe to the jocks exploding football bomb that can be used only once.) - Done

- preps can use slingshots - Done

-Gonna make Bif faster , stronger , better blocker and have more health inside the ring. - Done

-Modified the Elfs - Done

-All boxing challangers has been edited. They are now faster, stronger, blocks better and has more health - Done

-Side missions even more hardcore! (If u play them after the boss fight for example : you play weed killer after finishing chapter 2 ) they will have weapons in hand- Done

-All bosses will now generate Health in free roam and in Boss fights (Except for Ted) - Done

-Russel's hp in "Russel in the hole" has been changed from 1100 to 1600 - Done

-Preps , Greasers  , Nerds and Jocks : Attack freq and block freq has been raised. - Done

-Even more health for the Jocks to make the mission : "Jock boss fight" (The big game) even harder! - Done

-Johnny will be modified to make him stronger in his boss fight - Done

-All bosses will become immune to grapples. - Done

-All clique members will regenerate health (Quite fast actully). - Done

-Jock Mascot will be even stronger. - Done

- Derby is now 3x stronger in his boss fight : Faster health generation and animation speed increased. - Done

- Remove Jimmy's ability to grapple (Only in the grapple disable version) - Done

- After Chapter 1 Prefects will have a chance of 1/2 of having a slingshot as a weapon - Done

- After Chapter 4 Cops will have a chance of 1/2 of having a slingshot as a weapon - Done

- After Chapter 2 Asylum guards will have a chance of 1/2 of having a slingshot as a weapon - Done

- Special Bonus fille : Changing a some of the fighting styles with boss styles and other stuff - Not started

- Edit clique members , bosses , adults , autority , Asylum guards , Damage scale to make them do more damage while using weapons - Done

- Increase the greasers animation speed - Done

- Extra hard Fighting Johnny vincent : The greasers that trow stuff at you will regain health super fast , The more time it will take you to take 1 greaser the second will have a lot more health and will take even longer to take down. You must act fast as hell!. Johnny vincent also is stronger and he regains health very fast - Done

[7]

FAQ :

Q : Does it work in free roam?

A : Yes it does work in free roam

Q : Does it work in missions?

A : Well... it works in most of them, I cant promise it will work in all the missions due to lua scripting.

[8]

Videos :

A few Notes :
This is V1.0 video. since im blocking they look less tough u need
 to fight againts 2 or 3 to see that they are really strong.
 I will uplode a video of that with V2.0 video too.
 In this video Ted fighting speed is normal , in V1.1 Hes fighting speed
 is way faster to make him trow footballs faster in the mission "Jock boss fight"

V1.0 - Bully Hardcore mode by c00ld0c26

V1.1 - Bully Hardcore Mode V1.1 Update

V2.0 - Bully Hardcore mode V2.0 Update

V2.0 The rumble and Fighting Johnny vincent - Bully hardcore mode V2 0 The rumble Fighting Johnny vincent

V3.0 - Bully hardcore mode V3.0 (Mega Update!)

[9]

Install :

1. Backup pedstats.dat , it can be found at : Bully ---> config ---> dat ---> pedstats.dat
2. download it from the link at the end of the topic.
3. replace the downloaded fille with the original pedstats.dat
4. Enjoy :D

Remember , always backup your filles!

[10]

Downloads :

V1.0  : http://www.mediafire.com/?5owb0a1xyo999bz

V1.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?ax5uzca4wej0ocm

V2.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?1axnnuwr4fh183n

V3.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?5gqwst4ua7sigs3

[11]

Upcoming Updates :

V3.1 - May come in the next day or 2
-Major bug fixes
-Peds will regain health slower
-Peds will have lower chance to drop soda.
-Special extra file
-2 Existing diffrent versions of the hardcore mod! Each has its own Features and abilites!

V4.0 - Will take some time to come out but it will come out eventully.

[12]

Special thanks to :

Doctor Red - For explaining me tons of stuff that without that a lot of stuff from the mod wouldnt exist.

Ω_DΣΛDPӨӨᄂXΥZ_Ω  - Also explained some stuff here and there :D

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:05:31 PM by c00ld0c26 »

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Bully Hardcore mode V1.0
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 05:27:14 PM »
Derby stats in pedstats.dat is P_boxing as well as Bif. P_boxing_bif is boxer bif stats, not the normal bif one.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 05:28:23 PM »
Oh now I get it why I didnt find  derby and the normal bif in there , Well I will update it tommarow tnx

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
Nice job!
Very creative, someone should have released something like this earlier ;)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 05:39:04 PM »
Thank you , Next version I will update Derby and Bif , and the adults , cops , prefects ect , also after a while may make even a harder version of this mode.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »
Thank you , Next version I will update Derby and Bif , and the adults , cops , prefects ect , also after a while may make even a harder version of this mode.

Try making it more difficult to escape the grips of adults, prefects, cops, orderlies and such.
It's way to boring being able to escape by pressing a button about 5 times.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »
Hmmm sounds intresting can you pm me how to actully do it? Or a link to stemans or madmans tutorial about it? cuz I didnt learn how to do that yet.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Nice work...as far as the struggles go (pressing the action button and all that), I will explain that later.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 07:03:17 PM »
Sounds like fun :)
You should make the player have to press certain buttons (like the mascot dance, however faster and more difficult)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 07:57:07 AM »
Red pm me about it , this is gonna be so awesome.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
I'll say it here, no biggie. Basically, to actually reduce the struggle time or strengthen it, that requires Act editing, I imagine.

But as a workaround, you could increase the animation speed...it reduces the time you have to break a grapple.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 12:04:52 PM »
Hmm tnx , but still It will make prefects to fast to run away from , any other way make it harder to break from there grip without making them fast as hell?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
Well, the second they try to bust you, you could just jump and they'll miss.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »
..... please? the second way tell me it please.....

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 12:28:38 PM »
What second way?