News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 193439 times)

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #480 on: June 12, 2015, 11:38:04 PM »
Not to be a dick but...
Ok here is a screen of a punk member in bully look at the cart behind jimmy's.
Those aren't Punks,Punks were scrapped and they don't look like that...By the other hand,those are the Townies/Dropouts,who are in the game.
This screen differently tells us jimmy could play more sports.
Ummm,I've done that stuff a bunch of times...Stealing a ball and getting chased by Jocks...Just think,since when someone plays a Football match with the School Uniform?
Actually I found a site which played a preview of bully and mentioned rugby. here http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/rev/bullyreview.html plus the pictures back this up I may be wrong.
Maybe it was,but that picture ain't proof since he isn't wearing Rugby/Football outfit,and it's not Rugby,that's a Football.

Offline fire annihilation

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 15, 2015, 11:51:00 PM »
The comic book shop seems out of place it sells weapons when it is clearly a comic shop. Possibly you could buy comics from the beta.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:47:23 AM by fire annihilation »

Offline Jimmy Hopkins is kewl

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 12, 2020, 06:38:34 PM »
Well hello! I just signed up for this website... Everyone probably knows this already but dr.crabblesnitch was originally supposed to not have a name and just be called principal and Dr.crabblesnitch was also supposed to be the main antagonist though this was very very early in development, when bully had more of a cartoony look.. with that walk that most ppl would know if you watched thenathann's video on the whole history of bully's development... I recommend that video for any beta content you would like to know about! :) Have a great day everyone!