News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 191786 times)

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #420 on: May 26, 2015, 12:09:47 PM »
Oh yeah the background it's different there is a wall just noticed yet lol ok well to make a beta bully we have to gather all the beta information then make them step by step bcz we are here trying to figure out all the differences between the beta bully and the original bully instead of making a mod... So what do you guy's think? I mean that the mod that walter made only consist of beta model's that were not completely beta-ish... Look's like we need a proper team!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:13:48 PM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline fire annihilation

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 26, 2015, 04:47:40 PM »
Bully beta mod could possibly be fully done to an accurate degree but a lot of time is needed to be devoted.
To create it we could have a few people go through all the quotes ps2 and pc versions to gather all information.
We could have a person go through the trailers and do a deep analysis of stuff not available (Need a guy with extreme knowledge of bully who knows the ins and outs)
Then we could use tailors art for bully.
Screenshots would need to be fully checked.
and obviously madman got a lot of info already. oh yeah we will need people to do full file checks for pc and ps2.
This will not be easy and you will need a lot of people with a lot of time plus communication is also key.
You will need people very good at textures and 3d modeling. I am just a newb though so the pros would have to do it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:49:18 PM by fire annihilation »

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 27, 2015, 06:20:33 AM »
Bully beta mod could possibly be fully done to an accurate degree but a lot of time is needed to be devoted.
To create it we could have a few people go through all the quotes ps2 and pc versions to gather all information.
We could have a person go through the trailers and do a deep analysis of stuff not available (Need a guy with extreme knowledge of bully who knows the ins and outs)
Then we could use tailors art for bully.
Screenshots would need to be fully checked.
and obviously madman got a lot of info already. oh yeah we will need people to do full file checks for pc and ps2.
This will not be easy and you will need a lot of people with a lot of time plus communication is also key.
You will need people very good at textures and 3d modeling. I am just a newb though so the pros would have to do it.
I will tell you about it! Well lot's of people's have already rigged all of the sound file's so I think the only think there is that we listen to the sound file's and figure them out. SWEGTA is the guy with deep knowledge and I think he can do deep trailer analysis. What do you mean by tailor arts? Screenshot's will be fully checked by some of us the guy's that don't know how to mod and I will give you guy's a hand at this. Yep MadMan have enough info to help us in this mod! If we can rig ps2 file's to bully se then half of the mod will be done... For communication I think if it's too hard to communicate why not make a new topic and chat there? I think on little re-texturing like derby scarf and tad and gord aquaberry outfit we can use walter since he is such an awesome retexturer and for 3d modeling... If we can rig gta vc file's to bully then I will convince the modder's from gtaforums.com since lot's of people ther know how to do 3d modeling... If we can revive the mod again it will be good I am already trying to convince the modder's so please guy's revive the mod please! Lot of us need's a beta bully!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:23:22 AM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 27, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
We cant get close to making a mod like bully beta.

And you guys talked as if it all sounded so easy.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 27, 2015, 07:23:35 AM »
I didn't said it was easy friend nor I am saying that make it now I am just giving suggestion's and talking about the people's who know's modding.... anyway if we try to make a beta mod we can bully-board created bully mp that was so hard despite the fact that it is still in developement... But anyway I will leave it to the professionals.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 27, 2015, 07:27:41 AM »
Oh yeah now I know what he meant by tailor's art well gtaforums.com modders can make a model from scratch from tailor's art through 3d modeling  :)  :laugh:  :jajaja:

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 27, 2015, 08:36:17 AM »
I didn't said it was easy friend nor I am saying that make it now I am just giving suggestion's and talking about the people's who know's modding.... anyway if we try to make a beta mod we can bully-board created bully mp that was so hard despite the fact that it is still in developement... But anyway I will leave it to the professionals.
I don't  know why people get mad at me for no apparent reason. I was just posting my opinion.
I'm saying a fact, there's no way we can re-create bully beta.

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 27, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
@afterlife not unless we contact rockstar xd!!

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 27, 2015, 08:57:14 AM »
We cant get close to making a mod like bully beta.

And you guys talked as if it all sounded so easy.
It is possible if we hack rockstar games like the guy did for half life 2. Lol  8). Though we would be screwed by then.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:15:58 AM by fire annihilation »

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 27, 2015, 03:55:02 PM »
I don't  know why people get mad at me for no apparent reason. I was just posting my opinion.
I am not getting mad at you BUDDY :D .... I am just saying that if we all try we can create mod well I just want to ask you why are you saying that we can't create a beta bully? what's the reason?  :blink: anyway I am not getting mad at you... Let's hope modder's of this community start's the beta mod.... and My GRAMMAR SUCKS!!!!  :ajajaxh5:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:56:43 PM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2015, 08:40:29 PM »
I am not getting mad at you BUDDY :D .... I am just saying that if we all try we can create mod well I just want to ask you why are you saying that we can't create a beta bully? what's the reason?  :blink: anyway I am not getting mad at you... Let's hope modder's of this community start's the beta mod.... and My GRAMMAR SUCKS!!!!  :ajajaxh5:
There are no modders left here that are even willing to make a mod. I think DeadPool is the only one left.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2015, 09:16:57 PM »
That doesen't means it's not possible.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 03, 2015, 06:24:27 AM »
That doesen't means it's not possible.
Bully and GTA is different. Trust me, I've been a gta modder before. In Bully, we are still trying so hard to get the things that are already IN the game, whereas in gta we could already add things. Therefore, you cannot compare bully with gta.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 03, 2015, 09:46:52 PM »
I never compared it...I just said it ain't impossible...

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2015, 10:44:35 AM »
Very interesting look at the background and shops.