News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 193184 times)

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #405 on: May 23, 2015, 10:48:03 AM »
I wish all the beta things were in bully

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 23, 2015, 11:46:57 AM »
And how did Milker Barba find all these johnny and melvin and jimmy beta move? And who was the guy wearing a red hoody on the beta russel punk video?
Actually,it's from another guy whose name I don't remember...MilkerBarba added his name on the video,but those moves weren't created by him...If I remember the guy's name,I'll send it to you

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #407 on: May 23, 2015, 11:56:30 AM »
And how did Milker Barba find all these johnny and melvin and jimmy beta move? And who was the guy wearing a red hoody on the beta russel punk video?
Actually,it's from another guy whose name I don't remember...MilkerBarba added his name on the video,but those moves weren't created by him...If I remember the guy's name,I'll send it to you

Sota Yuyama

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 23, 2015, 11:58:10 AM »
There,second time you tell me so...Wait,third  :biggrin:

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2015, 07:36:49 AM »
Well somebody told me about that Crabblesnitch was the real villain but that was change maybe we was supposed to confront him. Is this true and yeah I heard that Madman has some contacts from R*. Is it possible he can request some beta file's from his contact's... I know it's a crappy question... But still worth to ask and sorry my grammer sucks!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2015, 07:42:49 AM »
Anyway I also heard that we was suppose to download song's in the music store that was removed bcz PS2 doesn't have an internet so they removed this feature from both from Bully and Scholarship Edition... I never see someone talk about the beta school... It will be good if we talk about that what was the school suppose to look like in beta!

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2015, 01:07:16 PM »
If you watch SWEGTA's videos you may've seen he made a video about the music thing:
Nate,an unused ped that is on the game files(I believe) was meant to sell you music according to the game sound files,but this was meant to be for the XBox Classic Canis Canem version,whose was never released.
Well,from what I read about the Beta School(or at least what I remember) is:
-Boys Dorm was meant to have 2 floors rather than just one,like Girls Dorm(Which makes more sense as long as there are much more boy students than girls),it even had a bathroom.
-There was an (it's still there but now is out of order) Elevator that connected the School's Roof and the Basement(Specifically the broken elevator found in The Hole),actually,when you start the mission"Russell in the Hole"(not "Help Gary" you may notice that the Clique Leaders spawn near the Elevator,making a reference they were meant to go and watch the fight by it=
-It was planned that the classrooms were gonna be enterable,but that idea was scrapped due to PS2 capabilities.
-(this one I don't remember if it's true but I'll say it anyways) You were able to get inside Principal's office rather than just the Reception (The place is enterable by modding,like the classrooms,but you'll find some collision errors and many bugs like Crabblesnitch's desk)
-I think the Swimming Pool was at some point refilled(although I'm not sure)
-Also,(this is more about the map in general) there were some Subterranean ducts where you could freely go around(again,PS2 limits)
-Mr.Luntz(Janitor),was mean't to spawn on the Basement

Well,I remembered a few of them,then,I had to watch SWEGTA's video to refresh myself a bit...Here
Bully BETA : The Map [EPISODE 2]

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2015, 05:52:03 AM »
 ;D Thanks for providing me some good information I said it before and I will say it again that you can see BETA CRABBLESNTICH HEAD STATUE in his office. Well if you can go there through modding you will see!

Offline fire annihilation

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 25, 2015, 08:41:26 AM »
The school building was meant to have 3 floors watch the first bully trailer and pause at around 8 seconds you will see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KNf0MtU14
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:45:34 AM by fire annihilation »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #414 on: May 25, 2015, 11:44:42 AM »
The school building was meant to have 3 floors watch the first bully trailer and pause at around 8 seconds you will see it.

I never knew gord also wore the aquaberry sweater like Tad in the beta. Btw Derby has a red scarf (or tie?) under his shirt.

EDIT: Jimmy's skateboard has a lightning design underneath

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 25, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
Also on the first bully trailer watch at 28 seconds you can see Pedro walking in the boys dorm confirming him being there. Plus at 56 seconds (the pinky scene) you can see more people there then there was before in the background of the scene and they have a different outfits.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:17:07 PM by fire annihilation »

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 25, 2015, 06:50:05 PM »

I never knew gord also wore the aquaberry sweater like Tad in the beta. Btw Derby has a red scarf (or tie?) under his shirt.

The school had a very old feel to it in the beta with batons and the red uniforms

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 26, 2015, 05:52:36 AM »

Well in the mission Complete Mayhem when you fight derby you can see that he is wearing a blue scarf and he had the same scarf under his aquaberry uniform but it was red you can clearly see it is the same scarf if you focus on the pic. I don't know why it was removed. And yeah the school had 3 floors and you can enter classes.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:57:05 AM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 26, 2015, 06:05:09 AM »
In the trailer christy has a bullworth logo on her uniform.... Never noticed a logo on her uniform. And was the ''Setup'' mission was going to be on the school? Look's like every character had a bullworth logo on their uniform. The school look's different from outside...

EDIT : At 1:00 on the trailer if you look behind the crabblesnitch you can see a hawk and down the hawk you can see beta crabblesnitch head statue!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:12:13 AM by ShadowRageEX »

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 26, 2015, 09:42:25 AM »
In the trailer christy has a bullworth logo on her uniform.... Never noticed a logo on her uniform. And was the ''Setup'' mission was going to be on the school? Look's like every character had a bullworth logo on their uniform. The school look's different from outside...

EDIT : At 1:00 on the trailer if you look behind the crabblesnitch you can see a hawk and down the hawk you can see beta crabblesnitch head statue!
At 16 seconds when jimmy is shooting the window of the bus you can see the background looked very different.