News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 193410 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »
Wasn't that Madman?
I remember he was decompiling, not sure if that was the same as copy-pasting.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2012, 08:17:14 PM »
I really don't remember..

But if you find it, can you please post the link to the topic? I really wanna take another look at it.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »
This is the most awesome thread made in a while.

I also remember someone copy pasting what he said to be 'the entire Bully script' or something, I'm really not sure. I'm almost sure it was here on B-B, and it was a HUGE post. There was allot of Halloween stuff at the beginning(i actually read some it) and I remember seeing Pete's lines from The Big Prank's intro a bit altered. I think he even says 'shit'. There were also a few prank errands that aren't among the ones you do. I really have no other memories of this.

He says: "Wh-what the hell?! I've been kicked in the balls, reported to the principal, and now you guys are messing around with dogshit? I'm out of here."

Here's another: In the mission "The Slingshot", the victims were four Bullies, not Jocks.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2012, 08:26:00 PM »
That would make a bit more sense since chapter one involves, you know, the bullies. :V

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »
Just went ahead and deleted the entire spam in this topic.

Again: Another breach of this law and bans WILL be issued. You want to go off in a tangent/off-topic, take it to the general discussion.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2012, 08:50:06 PM »
Here's another one:

You know Edna's quote in Hattrick vs. Galloway "YOU! What are you doing?! That's disgusting!" when you pick up the bottle in the cafeteria?

That was actually supposed to be used in "The Big Game". Basically, she would be patrolling around the sports drink cooler, and if she catches you spiking it, she'll say that quote.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2012, 08:59:05 PM »
^ That's awesome.  It makes a lot more sense, too.   ;D

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 03:02:16 AM »
You know Edna's quote in Hattrick vs. Galloway "YOU! What are you doing?! That's disgusting!" when you pick up the bottle in the cafeteria?

That was actually supposed to be used in "The Big Game". Basically, she would be patrolling around the sports drink cooler, and if she catches you spiking it, she'll say that quote.
Well that explains it. :) I thought it was kinda weird when she said that in Galloway vs Hattrick when all your getting is a bottle.
---
I found another one, remember when Red said the script been changed, well in Welcome to Bullworth.
Jimmy was originally meant to say too Gary. "Gimme a break dickhead." But it got changed to loser in the final version.
Also in Welcome to Bullworth Edward the Prefect stopped the fight with Jimmy and Russell but got changed to Harrtick.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 04:33:24 AM »
Here's another: In the mission "The Slingshot", the victims were four Bullies, not Jocks.

I can see why it was changed. I don't know why the Jocks WON'T be at the field, and the Bullies will. But, it's pretty much the same thing with the Greasers during The Setup, Defend Bucky and Character Sheets. 

Or maybe you weren't meant to go to the field at all?

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 04:52:19 AM »
I mean, you beat the bad guy, you fall trough a skylight and don't even get a cut,

Actually, I think that was because of the engine Bully was on, Renderware.

At the end of GTA SA where Tenpenny is involved in a serious car crash, he gets out without a mark on him. Same with Gary.

If Bully was on the RAGE engine then Bully probably would have seperate models for them times only.

Bully had so much removed it's unreal. You even know if something was removed by playing the story.

Um, he's at the pizza parlor OK?

What it should of been:
C: Um, he's at the pizza parlor OK?
JV: We know your lying. There isn't a pizza parlor near here. Boys, finish him off, lets find someone who'll squeal.

I know Pinky had an appearance removed, it was a dark blue vest with school slacks and her normal shoes.

Paparazzi involved taking a picture of Mandy on the toilet, removed for pretty obvious reasons.

SWEGTA found some audio files of Asylum Patients.

Gregory was supposed to be an Orderly, you can still see him in Finding Johnny Vincent, Galloway Away and he approaches you for an errand.

(Possibly) Everything in the Scholarship Edition was supposed to be in the PS2 version, but probably removed cos of PS2 limits.

Crabblesnitch was supposed be a corrupt Head. (http://uk.ign.com/articles/2006/08/16/meet-crabblesnitch-bully-nemesis) That pic may mean he was going to be in free roam or it's a promo, as many games make pics of stuff that don't happen without mods.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »
Damn it you guys know so much about beta bully there are a few things that I a bit remember that I know about beta bully some of them already said in the topic but the others I dont remember so much Il be posting it if ill remember , Btw tnx for the info.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 06:58:17 AM »
- There were originally way more patients as many have similar dialouge to Otto's "But don't anger the watcher"-line.

- There was actually a pizza parlor and a sawmill. I found a few soundfiles for that as well.

- The detention music was different (I'll post it right now)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 07:19:23 AM »
- There were originally way more patients as many have similar dialouge to Otto's "But don't anger the watcher"-line.

- There was actually a pizza parlor and a sawmill. I found a few soundfiles for that as well.

Hes right , in the second one if you got to new coventry and you see 2 workers talking you can hear them talking about the sawmill

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »

The sawmill is still in the game. It's listed in Trigger. If I'm not mistaken, it's that large building to your left when you're facing the chem plant directly.

Also, that reminds me of Mr. Ramirez: He was originally supposed to be crazy.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2012, 11:35:29 AM »

The sawmill is still in the game. It's listed in Trigger. If I'm not mistaken, it's that large building to your left when you're facing the chem plant directly.

Also, that reminds me of Mr. Ramirez: He was originally supposed to be crazy.

Yeah but they turned him into a therapist... Yikes..